Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have a feeling she's deferring getting fit and losing any weight until she gets this dog. Like walking a little terrier once or twice a day is going to magically offset her diabetes-inducin', artery-cloggin' diet. :ROFLMAO:
She forgets it takes a lot of work to train a dog properly, she’s just gonna have another Instagram account to run, that’s all she wants it for

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She forgets it takes a lot of work to train a dog properly, she’s just gonna have another Instagram account to run, that’s all she wants it for
Oh god yeah the dog intsa! Urgh poor dog! I feel for the poor soul already! Bets on her naming it something with a ‘B’

Reactions: 2
Biscuits at 9am. Oh well, it's your funeral, Mooney!

And for the people desperate to diagnose her with a health condition to excuse her weight gain: nope. This is why.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys please don't talk about fish!! My husband has turned our dining room into a tank room!! We have 8 fish tanks plus a shrimp tank! It's bloody chaos they're all having babies. Shrimps included! Everyone in this house is making babies but me!!!! Lol. He's not converting our garage cos he wants more tanks and I've put my foot down. I want our dining room back and I want a baby!! But the few things we planned to do before a baby were booked for this year and will now be cancelled. So please no fish talk!! 😅😅😅 Go back to Brogladyte with her biccies and 3 year old colouring books, overwhelmed at the thought of doing anything but slob about with her manslave doing everything for her.
Haha my partner has a fish room too 🙈🤣

Reactions: 1
Guys it isn’t a contest. Everyone has bad days and has wobbles, don’t take what she does or doesn’t do seriously. So many of us are key workers, myself included and Brogans actions (or lack-of) are very telling and most likely contributing to her inability to do anything productive and her lack of motivation.

She reads here and most likely read the hundreds of comments from yesterday which were ripping her shambles of a relationship apart, she is going to feel down about that! She takes any comment personally.

She has ballooned in weight, her relationships falling apart, her diets worse and her content has hit rock bottom. On top of that more people than ever before have turned their back on her and hundreds of people are speculating everything about her. It’s natural for her to feel upset!

Let’s hope she gains some motivation and starts to make some changes for the better.

I’ve been a member of Tattle for a long time, post a lot of comments about Bogey myself but some of the comments from yesterday / this morning are honestly out of order.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Not going to lie I quite regularly sit in bed with a cup of tea and a pack of biscuits in the morning on a weekend... 😂 but there was no need for her to say she was doing it because she was having a wobble! 😂

Reactions: 5
Not going to lie I quite regularly sit in bed with a cup of tea and a pack of biscuits in the morning on a weekend... 😂 but there was no need for her to say she was doing it because she was having a wobble! 😂
Same! Not something we should all eat for breakfast everyday but in the grand scheme of things dunking a biscuit in my morning cuppa is not the worst guilty pleasure

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same! Not something we should all eat for breakfast everyday but in the grand scheme of things dunking a biscuit in my morning cuppa is not the worst guilty pleasure
Ditto... I’ve also been guilty of hitting the bottom on the Pringles pot much quicker than I originally anticipated 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i really think its selfish of these youtubers (jade / matt) (brogan/benji) and others who want pets and STILL want their freebie 10 holidays a year, i understand that i might get backlash for this and yes you can leave them with family members or put them in kennels, but we had 3 dogs (lost them all last year) we had one holiday a year if that, and they absolutely HATED being left. jade billington cries on her holidays about missing their pets so much that she has to facetime them... but its NOT fair on the animals to keep leaving them to go on multiple holidays a year. Especially when they are puppies. Either commit to them or don't!! you cant have it all!!

Also, benji works away most nights of the week and brogans constantly staying in bleeping 10 Air B+Bs a month. Who is gonna be there for the dog??! They REALLY havent thought this through, poor thing

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i really think its selfish of these youtubers (jade / matt) (brogan/benji) and others who want pets and STILL want their freebie 10 holidays a year, i understand that i might get backlash for this and yes you can leave them with family members or put them in kennels, but we had 3 dogs (lost them all last year) we had one holiday a year if that, and they absolutely HATED being left. jade billington cries on her holidays about missing their pets so much that she has to facetime them... but its NOT fair on the animals to keep leaving them to go on multiple holidays a year. Especially when they are puppies. Either commit to them or don't!! you cant have it all!!

Also, benji works away most nights of the week and brogans constantly staying in bleeping 10 Air B+Bs a month. Who is gonna be there for the dog??! They REALLY havent thought this through, poor thing
I go on multiple holidays a year and send my pets off to the loveliest of Kennels. They send me pictures everyday of the activities that they have got up to and reassure me constantly that they are being looked after. My pets love their time there!

I always feel a bit sad when I drop them off and have a moment mid-holiday when I miss them and worry but I know they are being looked after.

It’s important to have holidays and breaks and having a pet doesn’t mean putting your life on hold, there’s so many alternatives, even dog/cat sitting is an option and is becoming more popular now!

Reactions: 8
I'm not gonna attempt to diagnose her with anything , but isn't it a shame she had a wobble last night ... following what supposedly was a friend's birthday celebration?

Most of us thrive off seeing our friends / families over facetime or whatever at the moment - and for me personally gives me a bit of a boost and it's just something to break up the day.
Why did it (possibly) cause the complete opposite for her?

Reactions: 6
I'm not gonna attempt to diagnose her with anything , but isn't it a shame she had a wobble last night ... following what supposedly was a friend's birthday celebration?

Most of us thrive off seeing our friends / families over facetime or whatever at the moment - and for me personally gives me a bit of a boost and it's just something to break up the day.
Why did it (possibly) cause the complete opposite for her?
I didn't think of this! Video calling atm guarantees me a good mood for the next 24 hours yet with her she is miserable

Reactions: 2
I’ve been a member of Tattle for a long time, post a lot of comments about Bogey myself but some of the comments from yesterday / this morning are honestly out of order.
Totally agree with everything you said in your post - spot on, but found this bit a little hypocritical coming from someone who’s picture is one of brogan shoving chips in her mouth...!

She’s in a viscous circle I guess, like the above poster I quoted pointed out. She’s ballooning, being even more arrogant, annoying and thoughtless, relationship deteriorating is etc... which in turn is feeding our anger about her, which, if she reads these forums, may then be fuelling her to become even worse. I guess she would go one of two ways reading this forum - either she deteriorates more or it gives her the kick up the arse she needs!!! But yes, what could she possibly be having a wobble about!? Coming from another frustrated keyworker...!

Classic Brogan. No logic or sense applied to her life decisions. Just tunnel vision “it would look great on the gram” type thinking!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally agree with everything you said in your post - spot on, but found this bit a little hypocritical coming from someone who’s picture is one of brogan shoving chips in her mouth...!
Definitely and tbh I can’t really see anything particularly out of order that has been said today or yesterday, in my opinion anyway. People have said much worse.

If Brogan is having a hard time, take time off social media and if she doesn’t like what we say on here don’t read. She chooses to come and read what we say about her which is obviously going to be negative. She chooses to either ignore it or make excuses up and then insult people with her stuck up attitude. Today nobody needed to see she was lying in bed having a bad day. Atm were all having bad days. She could have posted to say she’s taking a break today because she’s not feeling great and left it at that.

And if she doesn’t want us to comment on her relationship, she should stop talking to her boyfriend like tit. It’s like she thinks she’s got him now they have a house together so is so rude to him. She’s like a mother giving a child tasks to do.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.