Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there is anything wrong with having a bad day, I just think Brogan should be a little more sympathetic to the current situation and key workers and understand she is in a very privileged position. If she is having a bad day, take some time off social media. Don’t post on Instagram showing you’re still in bed eating biscuits on a Tuesday morning. She needs to think of her audience and that the vast majority can’t do that. It’s bad enough when things are normal but at the moment when most of us are working hard/worrying about our jobs/key workers or have been furloughed. Take your bad days offline Brogan, lean on the real people in your life for support. To me it just comes across braggy and like it’s being rubbed in our faces a bit.

Reactions: 31
Another key worker here working on urgent/priority work to keep the country going 🙋🏻‍♀️.

Brogan can do one honestly. Had enough of her attitude. She has no consideration for anyone but herself. Everyone has bad days, but she's barely even acknowledged the situation we are in or said a few nice words for those working In the NHS! (obviously there's a lot more but just as an example!).

I can't feel sorry for her anymore.

Reactions: 23
even us non-key workers have been up out of bed and logged on to work at home since 8:30!!! Would love to be able to stay in bed with a biscuit or two some mornings but no such luck!!
Me and my husband are both furloughed and constantly worried about whether we’ll have jobs to go back to, many sleepless nights (including last night) and we’ve been up since about 8, taken the dog out and done a little at home workout (which Brogan inspired me that we needed to do!)

Hats off to all you key workers!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I usually get up at 7am for work, since being furloughed/ this virus, I’m not sleeping well and have been going to bed sometimes at 3am not getting out till mid day and I get back in it often during the day and night to escape my household... I think I’m just down / in a weird funk at the moment.

It’s strange not seeing people and the only thing I’ve done in weeks is go for a walk most day’s but even now I’m so lethargic I cba... I’m also coming off birth control as my doctors have closed during this soooo could be a reason why. There may be others like me who are usually up and working by now... it’s a strange time and I don’t judge anyone bar brogan and she did that anyway.
I can completely relate to this. I'm being furloughed and have slipped into a weird sleeping pattern. I wake up late and still get some jobs done but because you wake up later than you want it just disturbs the day. I'm really going to try this week though. Going to do some jobs today to try and tire me out and try to be asleep for 11pm. I also should have had my IUD removed and replaced at the doctors but it didn't happen. I was really productive at the beginning and I think I peaked too soon 🤣 Hope you begin to feel better. We're all doing the best we can in these really strange times 💕

Reactions: 9
She wouldn’t know a wobble if it hit her in the face.

Months ago I was signed off work due to mental health. I then got let go because of this (was within my probationary period). I then developed anxiety so bad that I wouldn’t leave the house alone, had a full blown panic attack in a job interview, broke down twice in my doctors office and got insomnia. I was diagnosed anti depressants and sleeping tablets (which didn’t work). Got my anti depressants increased from 25mg to 150mg in 3 visits because I just couldn’t cope.

Now off you duck with your “wobble” and eat more biscuits in bed.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So first he brought her a cup of tea in bed and now she’s showed that he’s brought her breakfast in bed. Go duck your self brogan I’ve been up since 7:45am working from home. Obviously trying to show that benji is so caring towards you after the whole Bianca thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
All I do during her vlogs is tap the 10 second forward button. I’m torn between it being painfully boring but also wanting a laugh. The mug chat looked so dull... I was constantly tapping through to avoid it 😂
The mug bit made me laugh, I’ve recently been watching Charlottes old vlogs, and she was gifted the full Alice and Wonderland range (dress, skirt, bag etc.) and all bogie got was the mug, which she used to storage some ice coffee sachets, and she made some comment around it ‘being alright’ and then described the little mermaid one as ‘I don’t hate it’
She also said that she also had loads of mugs in storage, which we mostly presents from people, but they ‘weren’t her favourite’. I hope no one who had given her a mug that wasn’t shown was watching if the ones deemed ‘special enough’ are just ‘alright’ and not hated.

Reactions: 15
I got up at 9 but simply due to a poor night's sleep however she is just lazy and can't seem to see it. I wish I could work from home but the company I work for is not one that works that way so I'm furloughed and in a weird headspace yet she has a job to do and doesn't seem to

Reactions: 3
I think Benji should give her a bit of a reality check. Of course everyone has their off days, but she has a lot of them and uses them as an excuse not to do anything. As others have said, when we have off days we still have to work. It's not very relatable to her viewers at all.
Instead of bringing her tea and biscuits Benji should really have a firm talk with her and tell her to grow up. I think she just doesn't have any work at the moment and doesn't want to admit it, so this is her excuse.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think there is anything wrong with having a bad day, I just think Brogan should be a little more sympathetic to the current situation and key workers and understand she is in a very privileged position. If she is having a bad day, take some time off social media. Don’t post on Instagram showing you’re still in bed eating biscuits on a Tuesday morning. She needs to think of her audience and that the vast majority can’t do that. It’s bad enough when things are normal but at the moment when most of us are working hard/worrying about our jobs/key workers or have been furloughed. Take your bad days offline Brogan, lean on the real people in your life for support. To me it just comes across braggy and like it’s being rubbed in our faces a bit.
Absolutely agreed, there’s no bloody way I would put that out there to thousands of people when nhs, keyworkers, and people with real jobs at home are stressed and overworked. What the actual duck was she thinking? Sympathy begging at its finest.
My thoughts are she’s been called out for being an absolute hole and is feeling bad about it. Damn right she should to, if she’s feeling bad about being a dick then that’s the price hun of treating people like dirt off your shoe.

Reactions: 11
I'm on a rare day off today but I'm so used to waking up at half 6 for my shift as a community nurse my body won't let me sleep in even on a day off! They looked miserable on that zoom party. And why was every other person there alone her Brogladyte had to have her Benji with her! It's pathetic. Her sitting in bed with biccies is a smack in the face to those on the front line with anxiety levels through the roof but still having to carry on!! She's a selfish cow and always will be.

Do you think she gets Benji to do all of this stuff like making her breakfast in bed and doing all of the cooking because she takes him away on all of these free trips?

Reactions: 6
Ps... love and hugs to everyone on here whatever you are doing! ❤ If you’ve done one thing today...you’ve made me laugh alot😘😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She has now said to someone in the comments "I don't want to leave my bed today" how does Ben not grab her and give her a shake!? I'd be like CAN YOU GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF!

• Haha
Eating in bed is so gross to me. I can just imagine her sweating getting crumbs everywhere and wiping her hands on the duvet 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve literally had to book two weeks off work because I’ve had enough, I am a key worker but I work from home, but I’m mentally drained from speaking to angry people all day, like how she can be having a wobble when she does duck all?
My thoughts exactly. Also I’m a keyworker and wondering if me and you have the same job now, sounds similar haha

Reactions: 4
She has now said to someone in the comments "I don't want to leave my bed today" how does Ben not grab her and give her a shake!? I'd be like CAN YOU GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF!
To be fair he will get a bit of a break from her if she’s cooped up in bed but i can imaging her shouting babe every two seconds and demanding more food.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eating in bed is so gross to me. I can just imagine her sweating getting crumbs everywhere and wiping her hands on the duvet 🤢
I found a hoodie and a remote control in mine this morning - god knows where they came from. I ate quavers on my bed the other day and I swear I’m still finding the bloody things! Never again!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.