Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boo bleeping Hoo Brogan you are the biggest self centred hole I have ever came across.

she has no social awareness, lying in her pit eating and playing her switch only person she cares About is herself. Nhs staff, keyworkers are keeping the country ticking over risking their own health being overworked. People have lost their lives, jobs. Virgin Australia has just went into administration today , we are due to go to wdw with virgin in October, so not holding onto any hope that our family holiday we have worked so hard for is going to happen but least my family have our health.

my partner was out till 3.30am dealing with plumbing emergencies, he’s hardly had any time to spend with myself and our daughter which is fine I understand he needs to do his job. I’m currently working at home with a 15month who hasn’t got a clue what’s going on, poor wee thing doesn’t understand why she isn’t at nursery or the fact she can only see her grandparents through FaceTime, my mum been working 14hr shifts at the hospital she’s never complained once.

Brogan has no real problems, funny how she’s having a wobbly day the day after the tattler commented about her and Benji messaging on Instagram. Now today she’s having a meltdown and he’s running about after her what’s she trying to
Prove ?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
People on here have speculated she's depressed so I don't personally think it's fair to bash her for admitting to having a bad day. Don't get me wrong *every.single.day* is a day off for her compared to most people, but just because you have an easier life than most doesn't mean you can't suffer with mental health. I have a good job which I am lucky enough to still have an be able to work from home, a nice flat, a loving partner - I still suffer badly from anxiety and regular panic attacks.
That being said, she *could* just be having a bit of a lazy day but my personal feeling is that it doesn't help with mental health stigma to bash her for it whether it's true or not - someone on here could be feeling the exact same way and then after seeing posts on here not speak up, or force themselves to do things when they are better of having a day off and trying again tomorrow.

Just my two cents! Not bashing anyone on here for their opinions.
I’ve suffered from mental issues for quite a number of years so completely understand this. I also find that when I had depression my moods and tiredness are 100 times worse if I’m just sat within the same 4 walls all day (obviously that can’t be helped with today’s situation) but I honestly feel that is Brogan went and got herself a job (even part time) she could establish a new routine, make a new group of friends away from Benji and have something worth getting up for.

Reactions: 12
Drives me insane to see all the positive comments in her posts... argh

Reactions: 9
The only acceptable time to eat from your bed is if you're in hospital and bed bound! Can't believe she's eating that greasy thing in there 🤢

Reactions: 11
So, Benji bought the garden hose, which he fitted and it works fine. Brogan bought the washing line which they couldn't fit as it needed concreting into the ground and she hadn't read the instructions so didn't know this and didn't have the right tools. So the washing line is useless and is just going to be given away.

Just to recap. Benji worked. Brogan was useless and needs dumping.
she just wont do anything to help him bring the guy a cold drink at least i wouldnt be able to put up with her

Ive been up since 7.30 did the dishes from cooking an easy spag bol did a wash took out a wash managed to have one coffee at 9am cleaned a 50ltr tropical fish tank did the rest of house work and finally had jam on toast duck me Brogan get in the real world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What the actual duck!!!! I’m another key worker(although I’m cringing writing this because I just want to do my job as normal), Brogan, you’re having a wobble because you’ve brought this all on yourself, you have become obese because you treat food like it’s going out of fashion, you have dug yourself a hole by being a self centred witch who goes running to mummy as soon as something goes wrong, you have no friends because of this, you’re pushing Benji away because you talk to him like a dog, your house is too much work because you won’t do anything, you just expect to click your fingers and everyone to bend over backwards for you, ATD don’t want to work with you because the content your produce is tit, if you are struggling with your mental health, go and do something, don’t just sit there and wait for validation off social media! You constantly preach about being kind to yourself, be kind to yourself and get a reality check! You also can’t cope because you’ve never done a hard days work in your life, having to put the bins out, upload a video, check your emails and do washing is not “work”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What the actual duck!!!! I’m another key worker(although I’m cringing writing this because I just want to do my job as normal), Brogan, you’re having a wobble because you’ve brought this all on yourself, you have become obese because you treat food like it’s going out of fashion, you have dug yourself a whole by being a self centred witch who goes running to mummy as soon as something goes wrong, you have no friends because of this, you’re pushing Benji away because you talk to him like a dog, your house is too much work because you won’t do anything, you just expect to click your fingers and everyone to bend over backwards for you, ATD don’t want to work with you because the content your produce is tit, if you are struggling with your mental health, go and do something, don’t just sit there and wait for validation off social media! You constantly preach about being kind to yourself, be kind to yourself and get a reality check! You also can’t cope because you’ve never done a hard days work in your life, having to put the bins out, upload a video, check your emails and do washing is not “work”
Pisses me off I get up at 6 for 5 hours on my feet to come home and tackle a house an fish are hard work as pets don't see me overwhelmed cause i wasn't babied Ben needs to scare Brogan a little to wake her up he needs to threatingher to walk it will wake her up an treat him better its emotional abuse feel sorry for the guy.

Reactions: 3
Pisses me off I get up at 6 for 5 hours on my feet to come home and tackle a house an fish are hard work as pets dont see me overwhelmed cause i wasnt babied Brogan needs Ben to at least scare her a little to wake her up an treat him better its emotional abuse
Ohhhh bloody fish - my lights broke - managed to order a new one but they’ve been in the dark for a few weeks and we’re all looking a bit sad - finally got one online delivered and they are looking great today although one of my skirt tetras has swim bladder issues... they’re a bonded pair and I know it’s going to probably die as it is 3-4years old now but I can’t go buy a few to try and school them / bond them so the ones not swimming alone. All my fish are in groups.

Reactions: 3
Ohhhh bloody fish - my lights broke - managed to order a new one but they’ve been in the dark for a few weeks and we’re all looking a bit sad - finally got one online delivered and they are looking great today although one of my skirt tetras has swim bladder issues... they’re a bonded pair and I know it’s going to probably die as it is 3-4years old now but I can’t go buy a few to try and school them / bond them so the ones not swimming alone. All my fish are in groups.
I want fish!!! Sorry not Bogie related haha, just wanted to shout it lol

I really struggle to see her as a 26 year old, she was more grown up at 18 it seems. I tell you what I really struggle with...I cannot for the life of me imagine her in a wedding dress or with kids. Not because I think she’s an intolerable tit, I just can’t see it!

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she says she’s having a wobble and not sleeping atm. Isn’t that everyone rn, Bogey? I’m pregnant and fretting constantly and not sleeping great either, and yet even I’m up and working from home every morning regardless of how much sleep I get.

Reactions: 14
I want fish!!! Sorry not Bogie related haha, just wanted to shout it lol

I really struggle to see her as a 26 year old, she was more grown up at 18 it seems. I tell you what I really struggle with...I cannot for the life of me imagine her in a wedding dress or with kids. Not because I think she’s an intolerable tit, I just can’t see it!
I can’t see her with kids because of the way Julie has treated her! She just isn’t maternal at all (which is fine) but I still don’t understand why they got a 3/4 bed house

Reactions: 2
I can’t see her with kids because of the way Julie has treated her! She just isn’t maternal at all (which is fine) but I still don’t understand why they got a 3/4 bed house
For her ‘doggggg’ of course. I can just see it now. Lots of pictures of the poor little animal on walks during the first few weeks. And then when Benj’s goes to work the only walk it’ll be getting is in the back of her car on a trip to home bargains.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She used to complain about walking her dads dog when she wanted to go out with lads instead. It used to cause arguments with her dad if I remember rightly.

Reactions: 12
I do get that you can have bad days even if your life is relatively easy. For me personally it seems that the less I have going on, the worse my mood is, because having tons of work just means that I have no time to ruminate.
However, I totally get that her posting about eating biscuits in bed is irritating as many of us would like to have a day off, but can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guys please don't talk about fish!! My husband has turned our dining room into a tank room!! We have 8 fish tanks plus a shrimp tank! It's bloody chaos they're all having babies. Shrimps included! Everyone in this house is making babies but me!!!! Lol. He's not converting our garage cos he wants more tanks and I've put my foot down. I want our dining room back and I want a baby!! But the few things we planned to do before a baby were booked for this year and will now be cancelled. So please no fish talk!! 😅😅😅 Go back to Brogladyte with her biccies and 3 year old colouring books, overwhelmed at the thought of doing anything but slob about with her manslave doing everything for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I also have a feeling she's deferring getting fit and losing any weight until she gets this dog. Like walking a little terrier once or twice a day is going to magically offset her diabetes-inducin', artery-cloggin' diet. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.