Brogan Tate #23 Does she wash up? She doesn’t wash up, does she clean up?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching Adam Hatton's latest vlog and they gave Brogan a shout out for the tips for them getting a pass onto a new ride in WDW... seems like she does do some decent Disney research after all!
If’s it the Rise of the Resistance ride, she’s not even rode it herself, so hardly in a place to be giving advice. Better to watch the Trackers or DIS team for proper Disney knowledge and tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
that’s because potential companies can see all these comments and thats not good for her image, all influencers want to portray positive feedback to clients.

she has many times talked about stuff that has been discussed widely here, and its very obvious she has read stuff here but she wont admit it (none of the influencers will ever admit to that)
Fair point!!

I have a feeling she’s about 5’4/5’5, and going by my own BMI (and I’m not as big as her) I’m going to guess her BMI is nearing morbidly obese. But 100% she’s in the obese category!
Im 5'4 and a size 14. Used the electronic scale thing in doctors a while ago and it put me in the obese catagory

Reactions: 1
Wow! Anyone seen Benji's latest post? Not a great photo of Brogs, is she trying to show she doesn't control Ben's account? 😂 Although she obvs commented very quick 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
If’s it the Rise of the Resistance ride, she’s not even rode it herself, so hardly in a place to be giving advice. Better to watch the Trackers or DIS team for proper Disney knowledge and tips.
Amen! I actually couldn’t believe Adam was taking brogans advice....really!? He’s a Disney legend - why would he take her advice!

Reactions: 3
We literally mentioned the photo where she looks burnt, swollen and lost her eyes! This is the same trip surely and she looks so unhealthy! Her skin is so shiny and tight. Her eyes are swallowed up and she's a funny shade of red. I know she's got Auburn hair and pale skin but this is something else!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
We literally mentioned the photo where she looks burnt, swollen and lost her eyes! This is the same trip surely and she looks so unhealthy! Her skin is so shiny and tight. Her eyes are swallowed up and she's a funny shade of red. I know she's got Auburn hair and pale skin but this is something else!!
I was just about to post this. She looks awful

Reactions: 2
Good lord her face in that picture, she looks unwell. Skin is bright red, looks swollen and stretched and puffy all at once.

Reactions: 5
Brogan, please stop going on about Disney and posting pics of Disney trips, as I’ve mentioned before, we’ve just had to push our trip back a year as have millions of other people, i understand some people might enjoy the pics but you have to consider the other side also, and I for one consider it as “rubbing salt in the wound” please stop. It’s upsetting And insensitive at this moment in time.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
By happier times he means the pandemic...but I like to think he means the relationship. ‘Happier times’.....before I moved in with this nightmare and got nagged to magic kingdom come. I figured out what really bothers me other than talking to him like total dirt. She’s suppose to be an influencer...an yet she is teaching girls/women that anything to do with a power tool or diy is a mans arena. Shut the front door! If your man can cook for you, and make you breakfast in bed (which astounds me that he thinks she deserves that!) you can pick up a screwdriver or a drill once in a while, rather than standing there shouting orders like princess trumps-a-lot.
Honestly half tempted sometimes to write on his post, why do you let her speak to you like tit? But if he’s got balls, he’ll do something about it himself:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i really think its selfish of these youtubers (jade / matt) (brogan/benji) and others who want pets and STILL want their freebie 10 holidays a year, i understand that i might get backlash for this and yes you can leave them with family members or put them in kennels, but we had 3 dogs (lost them all last year) we had one holiday a year if that, and they absolutely HATED being left. jade billington cries on her holidays about missing their pets so much that she has to facetime them... but its NOT fair on the animals to keep leaving them to go on multiple holidays a year. Especially when they are puppies. Either commit to them or don't!! you cant have it all!!

Also, benji works away most nights of the week and brogans constantly staying in bleeping 10 Air B+Bs a month. Who is gonna be there for the dog??! They REALLY havent thought this through, poor thing
I agree! We have a cat and we had a dog until sept last year, we go away twice a year and my cat is happy as Larry in the cattery but we decided it would be wrong to get another dog because we aren’t people who are at home 24/7. Plus when you lose them it’s absolutely heartbreaking 7 months on and it still upsets me ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 2
New thread title! Brobore Tate: Princess Trumpsalot, her royal slyness of Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.