Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Que cackle laugh in 3, 2,1, she doesn’t leave any thing off line does she? I’m sure people who actually watch her don’t mind not knowing what it is they’re doing till they watch it.....
Oh dear lord 🤦‍♀️ if I said to a guy can we have a Disney day he would put me in counciling why cant she just upload video without these stupid insta moments

Reactions: 6
Que cackle laugh in 3, 2,1, she doesn’t leave any thing off line does she? I’m sure people who actually watch her don’t mind not knowing what it is they’re doing till they watch it.....
Ok. I’m going to need a moment to process what she looks like here.

She sees these before she posts them right?

There’s a massive difference between being relatable, and being a slob. I don’t think she knows that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This Disney fetish is getting too much for me sure I have Disney collectables an a Disney film collection does Brogan not know the saying too much to soon i'm actually feeling claustrophobic shes shoving disney every where now a disney theme your never gonna be Charlotte Ruff give it a rest your not a disney fan an be a bloody adult for once

This Disney fetish has actually got Brogan speaking and acting like a kid least with Charlotte she doesn't make you cringe.
yes! With Charlotte it feels genuine and natural ( she works for Disney ffs!) with brogan she was stuck one day thinking which corner YouTube she could fit in and thought of that, hey presto!
Trouble is, she soon found out there are many other far more knowledgeable , experienced and popular people doing the same but a million times better than her.

Charlottes passion for it meant she left her hometown and moved away from her boyfriend to per-sue it. This should be applauded, she followed her dreams and went for it. Brogan could never in a million years compete with that. She could never cut the apron strings from mother dearest for a start.

i struggle to see what the difference was from her daily to weekly vlog? Still full of the innane sh*te. Are we meant to believe this new move of hers is anything other than she’s in her homes like the rest of us and therefore has no mini hauls or footage of her ‘whipping’ anywhere to pad it out? The facade is slipping, if you’re good at what you do you’re good. You’d think of something - you would ask you followers if there is anything they want to see from you not just throw the towel in. Lazy lazy lazy. Silly mare hasn’t thought that this is THE perfect time to grow her channel has she? Loads of people with a lot of time on their hands. What a great time when this is your ‘ business’ to take a step back.*rolls eyes so dramatically you can’t even begin*

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
yes! With Charlotte it feels genuine and natural ( she works for Disney ffs!) with brogan she was stuck one day thinking which corner YouTube she could fit in and thought of that, hey presto!
Trouble is, she soon found out there are many other far more knowledgeable , experienced and popular people doing the same but a million times better than her.

Charlottes passion for it meant she left her hometown and moved away from her boyfriend to per-sue it. This should be applauded, she followed her dreams and went for it. Brogan could never in a million years compete with that. She could never cut the apron strings from mother dearest for a start.

i struggle to see what the difference was from her daily to weekly vlog? Still full of the innane sh*te. Are we meant to believe this new move of hers is anything other than she’s in her homes like the rest of us and therefore has no mini hauls or footage of her ‘whipping’ anywhere to pad it out? The facade is slipping, if you’re good at what you do you’re good. You’d think of something - you would ask you followers if there is anything they want to see from you not just throw the towel in. Lazy lazy lazy. Silly mare hasn’t thought that this is THE perfect time to grow her channel has she? Loads of people with a lot of time on their hands. What a great time when this is your ‘ business’ to take a step back.*rolls eyes so dramatically you can’t even begin*
She knows her views are going down

Reactions: 1
I think that’s what is the worst about her, she has no tangible core to her ‘work’, apart from her gifted or mummy paid holidays, she hasn’t experienced life. I’ve lived in different parts of the the country, lived abroad, had many challenging jobs, and some kick ass experiences that have made me who I am. Not much comes to mind with Bogies.
I have absolutely no clue how anyone working for the nhs or healthcare abroad is watching her or subscribed..actually anyone who works their butt off to be fair. She whinges a lot!

Reactions: 12
Bit of a weird post but I really like the little community we have on here and it’s nice to come on and have a laugh with all of you every day 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I showed my husband the daily vlog, paused it after the intro and asked him how old he though she was. He said 'mid 40s, maybe late 30s, but that's pushing it' 😂 when I told him she was in her 20s he was shocked.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I showed my husband the daily vlog, paused it after the intro and asked him how old he though she was. He said 'mid 40s, maybe late 30s, but that's pushing it' 😂 when I told him she was in her 20s he was shocked.
Thought this was a great experiment so asked my boyfriend too 😂😂
He watched where she washed her face and then her intro with Benji and he guessed she was around 35. When I told him her age he was SO shocked! He said “that’s where being rank gets you” Oop.

Same! Same answer too, he isn’t quite sure how Ben lives with that looney Mooney :LOL:

ps...I’m sure this is not an image anyone wants, I couldn’t not chuckle... can’t get over how she says ‘drinky’, does she call his thing ‘winky’?
I’m sorry!!!! 😅😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Same! Same answer too, he isn’t quite sure how Ben lives with that looney Mooney :LOL:

ps...I’m sure this is not an image anyone wants, I couldn’t not chuckle... can’t get over how she says ‘drinky’, does she call his thing ‘winky’?
I’m sorry!!!! 😅😂
“Get your winky dinky our for a sucky wucky and after we can have a little snuggle wuggle”

p.s I AM SORRY FOR THE NIGHTMARES!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I wanted to join in, husband said about 42, if not, mid 30s at a push.

Reactions: 3
My friend guessed 34 lol that’s rude to 34 year olds.

I showed them a before and after Benji pic and he replied ‘Lmfao Jesus bleeping Christ she got comfy’ 😳

182DDBAE-B7F6-475E-A275-BCDED476305C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My friend guessed 34 lol that’s rude to 34 year olds.

I showed them a before and after Benji pic and he replied ‘Lmfao Jesus bleeping Christ she got comfy’ 😳

View attachment 105282
I'm 34 and yes I would say she looks like me and my friends age.
That doesn't mean she acts our age though.. we have daily showers, don't act or talk like 5 years olds and most definitely don't have time to watch the whole contents of Disney plus in one week

• Haha
I'm 34 and yes I would say she looks like me and my friends age.
That doesn't mean she acts our age though.. we have daily showers, don't act or talk like 5 years olds and most definitely don't have time to watch the whole contents of Disney plus in one week
Some of my friends are 40 this year and she looks way older than them.

Also.... What 26yr old wants to look like a 34 year old?

I remember being in my twenties and would be mortified if someone thought I was 34.

Reactions: 6
Also.... What 26yr old wants to look like a 34 year old?

I remember being in my twenties and would be mortified if someone thought I was 34.
Can confirm! I am exactly the same age as Bog and I would be HORRIFIED if someone thought I was 34

• Wow
So now she's only vlogging one day a week, what's she doing for the other 6 days? And this is her full time job?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.