Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I consider myself a Disney fan. Go to florida etc. Me and my partner bought our house and decided to not put Disney stuff everywhere.
We have the odd bits I.e.tea towels, all my mugs are Disney but they are big and colourful which I like. But that's it. You can be a Disney fan without having to have it absolutely everywhere.

@Polkadot123 👏 👏 👏 Thats what im like the odd pjs an film collection and the classic stuffed toys and mugs but thats it

Just watched the day in the life vlog..

Considering she has a gazillion makeup bags and phone cases, it would be nice if she did a giveaway of the Disney bits she got sent from Skinnydip. Could really cheer up someone who's struggling at the moment.
@LemonPledge or actually use make up

Reactions: 2
Woah, if I tried to do photos like this with my husband he'd push me away! Probably why we have no selfies 😂 Why would you post those, so unflattering 😬
Trying to prove they’re happy together but considering Benjis facial expressions ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m assuming they’ve spent all day everyday watching films and eating? Surely they have stuff at home to be doing!? The outside/garden must need attention.
And of course there's the roof with several holes in it ... Still sitting there unloved and unmended ...

Reactions: 4
But why would brogan care about anyone else other than herself. If it’s not for her or about her she has zero interest.
Am I being stupid, do giveaways not help to boost followers and engagement too though? Isn't that why people do them? You gain new followers, albeit mainly for the contest period but many forget to unfollow after.

Reactions: 5
Brogan loves to waste her money so she prefers to buy her followers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brogan loves to waste her money so she prefers to buy her followers
Don't forget the moment Ben flipped at her for using his bank card to purchase stuff on a childs game what was it that cooking game 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I being stupid, do giveaways not help to boost followers and engagement too though? Isn't that why people do them? You gain new followers, albeit mainly for the contest period but many forget to unfollow after.
True but it’s too much effort for her to do a giveaway.

Reactions: 1
I hate Brogan at the min but I really want the old Brogan back at her dads she was watchable back then esp her meltdowns why guys hasn't text back to her after the first date.

Wheres Megan these days que next weeks vlog DUN DUN DUN.

Reactions: 5
Benji is no spring chicken but she looks like she could be his mum here 😂
20200407_163126.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m so disgusted about her saying to keyworkers and NHS staff “tomorrow will be better” with a big fat grin on her face. Bogey you have NO idea what is going on right now, I don’t even remember what a “good” shift is. She should try working my nightshift looking after really poorly covid+ve patients and despite being really really busy, still holding their hand because their family can’t visit. Maybe I should ask her to swap lives with me for the day and I’ll stuff my face and play AC all day (couldn’t think of anything worse!) while she works and actually realises how bad things are outside of her bogey bubble.

She makes me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
“ what would I do without you “. .....NOTHING brogan you would do Nothing. We have all seen it.

Wonder how they really are doing in lockdown? they will be spending more time in each other pockets which they aren’t used to unless they are on a free trip.
I’m so disgusted about her saying to keyworkers and NHS staff “tomorrow will be better” with a big fat grin on her face. Bogey you have NO idea what is going on right now, I don’t even remember what a “good” shift is. She should try working my nightshift looking after really poorly covid+ve patients and despite being really really busy, still holding their hand because their family can’t visit. Maybe I should ask her to swap lives with me for the day and I’ll stuff my face and play AC all day (couldn’t think of anything worse!) while she works and actually realises how bad things are outside of her bogey bubble.

She makes me sick.
Thank you for everything you are doing you guys are amazing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
5F647593-B557-492D-93CA-8557BD50C8D3.jpeg

Lol, even Benji knows. And she wants nothing to do with exercise at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
how quickly does she respond its sad omg ben actually got to use his account himself have a drinky 🤘

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.