Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her on everything, other than the home account on insta that I forgot about. I had to reply to the story of her she just put up on it asking why this is on the home account. I’m giving it 5 minutes before I’m blocked :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
She replied to me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Saying ‘because I’m at home’:ROFLMAO:.. I’ve now told her how rude she is to her followers so 3,2,1... I will be blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First time posting here... I just wanted to say: brogan is CLEARLY buying subscribers. I was checking a couple of times per week, and I saw that yesterday she had 73400 during the whole of the day and then this morning suddenly 100 more, 73500. She could at least buy a less round number to make it less obvious!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Look at brogan getting on like this is the best time of her life while the rest of us are suffering and actually facing the realities of the situation.

Reactions: 14
Forever baffled by why she takes pictures with her eyes closed? If my eyes are closed in a picture its because I’ve laughed not because I think it is such a cute insta piccie 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Poor brogan reading her thread this morning realising so many of her tattle friends are on Charlotte Ruff’s Facebook group 🤣😂🤣😂

grabs caramel m&m’s* 🤣😂🤣
Bit late on this but I wonder if she also knows her bestie Beth is an admin for the CLROhana group! OOP 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I could not stop laughing at this - this is one of ellie steadmans friends she had in her disney vlogs.
Is this a little dig at brogan I wonder?
HAHAHAHAHHA i've just been on to this thread, and one of the people who replied is a friend of mine who used to live in bournemouth and hung out with bogs and now she's sub-tweeted her to duck, i'm howling

Reactions: 5
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 I’m so embarassed for her, clearly they do put it in the meat and not the sauce..: she’s just trying to cover it up now cause she’s getting so much tit for it 😂😂😂😅

Here’s brogan rallying up her friends, now beths involved. CUE BINKY BEE!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.