Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am SO embarrassed for her. You clearly always put it in the meat brogan as benji stayed it was a “specialty” that you always do....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In Mooney's defence(!), that Chelsea girl clearly meant her comment personally to Brogan. Annoys me when people can't stand by their word! Instead she's rolled over and started licking B's ass.

Chelsea, hun, I fully agree with your initial comment, don't back down so easy girl, you were right in what you were saying!

Screenshot_20200406_150355.jpg

Screenshot_20200406_150411.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m glad Brogan stood up for herself. Being indirect and passive when you know they will see it is rude and completely different to outright calling her out.

Reactions: 14
I had no idea who Binky was until yesterday, searched her on insta out of curiosity & all I could think was “Lord how does standing next to her not make Brogan insecure af?”

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tbf I don’t see what’s wrong with the girl tweeting that? No different than us commenting on it on here? Maybe it’s what brogan needs to realise she needs to sort herself out. Putting it in the sauce would be just as bad as it was a ready made jar of sauce already full of sugar

Reactions: 22
Tbf I don’t see what’s wrong with the girl tweeting that? No different than us commenting on it on here? Maybe it’s what brogan needs to realise she needs to sort herself out. Putting it in the sauce would be just as bad as it was a ready made jar of sauce already full of sugar
I think it’s because they knew Brogan would see it but if she was to read here it would be because she came looking for it.

Reactions: 3
To be honest, I wouldn't have backed down like the girl tweeting did. I would just say it's super unhealthy behaviour at a time when we all need to take care of ourselves and not put a strain on the NHS.

But I don't think anybody needed to draw Brag-ons attention to it though. I mean it's not like loads of people are putting sugar on mince so it's obvious who is being discussed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cue the brogie tears..
she will be on the phone to mumsy cause somebody has burst her happy brogie bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry I'm so late, I've only just got around to watching last weeks vlog. I'm a self proclaimed fatty with a penchant for chocolate and all the wrong foods, but there is absolutely no way on earth I would dowse my mince meat in fistfuls of sugar.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT!!

Also, she has the worst taste in music.

Reactions: 12
The girl didn't mention or tag anyone in the tweet, how did Beth even find it?

Reactions: 7
If it genuinely was an error she would 100% put a clip or little comment on the video at that point!! She clearly has done it that way for him to do it! He's a clever boy don't blame him for getting it wrong

Reactions: 17
She is getting this hung up over a comment on Benjis cooking 😳. There are worse things which she could be called out for

Reactions: 19
Oh my that picture! If that’s the one she chose I’d hate to see the ones that didn’t make the cut!!

also -re-watching her Charlotte WDW vlogs from their trip and she’s so nice with Bogon letting her do stuff cos she hasn’t done it before, pick transport etc. God knows what happened to make her strop! Also on the Halloween party she says “not looking forward d to it as much because of what’s happened” so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
What is Charlotte's channel called? Cant find her random pretty sure brogan deleted all the videos

Well the biggest dick move was her throwing poor Ben under the feckin bus. She’s obviously showed him how to do it, and she was like ‘oh it’s bennjisss mistake’. Hun don’t throw him under the bus cus of your horrific diet ways. She didn’t even need to reply she could of just ignored it, she likes a witch just like we do lol.

Reactions: 30
First time posting here... I just wanted to say: brogan is CLEARLY buying subscribers. I was checking a couple of times per week, and I saw that yesterday she had 73400 during the whole of the day and then this morning suddenly 100 more, 73500. She could at least buy a less round number to make it less obvious!!!!!
Call her out

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.