Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at Brogan and her eating habits has really impacted me. I've never been as big at Brogan but I let myself go after having my son 18 months ago. In the 2 weeks we have been in lockdown I have lost 8 pounds. She can do it,she doesn't truly like herself we can all see it..but doing something about it would mean that she acknowledges that we are all right. She would rather stay fat and unhealthy opposed to admitting that. The problem is she is childish,she doesn't take advice or criticism at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh my god I had to stop watching when she mentioned the caramel m&ms

Not these again! They were all we could talk about on tattle last August - October 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my god I had to stop watching when she mentioned the caramel m&ms

Not these again! They were all we could talk about on tattle last August - October 😂 😂
hahaaa

you CAN get them in the UK but they’re very hard to come by so I always get my friends to pick me up some when they’re in the USA to feed my addiction cos I’m RUNNING LOW ON SUPPLIES

RABID.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks like a bloke pissing at a urinal

View attachment 103434
Does even have a bum or has it all just morphed into a fat blob?

Why would Brogan think anyone other than herself should be appreciated? It's HER birthday after all. Such a cretin.

How is everyone doing? We are okay. Got a slight sore throat I am trying not to panic about. But being extra safe as a precaution.
I'm doing good hunni. My boyfriend and I have officially moved in together and we got a kitten so that is keeping us entertained in lockdown and have a list of diy things to do during lockdown around the house 😊

Hope all you lovely tattlers are staying home and staying safe 💕

Reactions: 12

Does even have a bum or has it all just morphed into a fat blob?

I'm doing good hunni. My boyfriend and I have officially moved in together and we got a kitten so that is keeping us entertained in lockdown and have a list of diy things to do during lockdown around the house 😊

Hope all you lovely tattlers are staying home and staying safe 💕
We obvs need a photo of the kitten! Congrats on the move 😊 I'm pleasantly surprised that the fella and I haven't decided to call it quits yet 😂

Reactions: 2
At the end of the video she was very insistent that her friends still had gifts to give her... like she didn’t have enough. She’s 100% of those ‘friends’ that bugs you about when she can come and pick up her birthday present even though you have no intentions of buying her one 😁
It's genuinely so sad that at 26 someone could be so bothered about material possessions and being given items from friends as if it's a way of proving their friendship. I'm older then her, but at 26 I was getting married, and couldn't give two-hoots about birthday presents. As long as I get a chocolate cake (as I never eat cake except at birthdays) then I'm fine! How can anyone be so bothered about material things (which is mostly useless tat) AND think that others care enough to watch a video about it!

Reactions: 15
OMG BENJI/ JULIE/ KEV/ SOMEBODY/ ANYBODY, YOU NEED TO HELP BOGEY BEFORE SHE GIVES HERSELF A HEART ATTACK!

1458 calories per pizza 😱😱
And you can bet she had dessert and 2 other calorific meals that same day. Bloody hell.

Screenshot_20200404_115239.jpg

Screenshot_20200404_115252.jpg

Screenshot_20200404_115352.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Why is she posting that at this time, surely its better to post an ad like that in the evening? It doesnt look appealing at all

Reactions: 1
She’s not even denying that she’s begging for a sponsored ad from them- the way she’s set the picture up too!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Is that lunch for them? My god. Sometimes I have a whole oven pizza as a treat (not that often) but that’s such a heavy lunch... the mind boggles (also... second one in a week? my god)

Reactions: 11
Christ on a bike. At least if rationing was introduced our Bogie might realise that this behaviour is not normal.

Reactions: 7
Why the hell would you set up an Instagram post like that if it wasn’t an AD? Desperation.

Reactions: 17
Why the hell would you set up an Instagram post like that if it wasn’t an AD? Desperation.
@LaurieLaurie She cant even be bothered to take a proper selfie anymore shes went downhill esp that thumbnail on last vlog just shows shes not taken pride in her job others put tacky center pieces its cringe but its effort 🤷‍♀️

And hello if that flame got nearer that box boom - close much

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.