Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we start playing brogie bingo with her March faves, 1) animal crossing 2) Disney + 3) some kind of chocolate 4) Pepsi max/some child’s sippy cup

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has Brogan even addressed the WORLDWIDE PANDEMIC on any of her channels yet?

Reactions: 5
she mentioned the fact that people were calling her out for going out so much so she was going to stay in more and that’s all she was going to say about it because she wanted her channel to be an escape for people.....

edit: this was in one vlog about 2 weeks back.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Not yet but maybe she will now her ‘team’ 🤢 YT creators have now enabled monetisation of Covid-19 related content. Wonder if she conveniently starts to talk more about it now 🤔🙄

A77E4C03-847C-46FB-9C84-25F9A4072115.jpeg

CA3C0CA2-114D-4D18-BEC4-B4FBDF76936E.jpeg

The only people making money out of this right now should be NHS workers and essential people. Because they HAVE to. Anyone voluntarily exploiting a pandemic should be treated like those assholes who tried to mark up hand sanitizer by 500%. Not watched any of her YouTube content for at least a month. Trust me when I say you don't miss it.

Reactions: 17
Great now all the influencers will show us how concerned they are about everyone and how they tried to keep it as platform to escape from but now they can’t ignore it (cause we get money) and they need to speak about it 🙄

3 come to mind immediately

brogan
Lily pebbles
Hannah gale

Reactions: 19
Shall we start playing brogie bingo with her March faves, 1) animal crossing 2) Disney + 3) some kind of chocolate 4) Pepsi max/some child’s sippy cup
Malibu/ own brand version from wherever it was from
New bed
Animal crossing pin/ new Disney pin
Sugar

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Great now all the influencers will show us how concerned they are about everyone and how they tried to keep it as platform to escape from but now they can’t ignore it (cause we get money) and they need to speak about it 🙄

3 come to mind immediately

brogan
Lily pebbles
Hannah gale
Grabriella Lindley

Reactions: 8
I guarantee the only reason she's doing a March favourites is because it's part of the deal she's got with Bosch... she has to include the new washing machine and tumble dryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘What I got for my birthday’ Who even still shows off their birthday presents nowadays never mind at the grand age of 26!! Also the more she mentions her ‘Nickname B’ the more I want to die, I actually don’t think I’ve ever seen someone call her it? The fact she also mentioned her brother was ‘working on stuff with her’ is this your way of telling us he got you F all Brogan? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
D8927310-652F-4E6C-8A2F-82BB6B86625A.jpeg
I’m the same age as Brogan and I’d be upset if I looked like this in 10 years time let alone in my mid 20’s.
I’ve got relatives in their 50s and 60s who look fresher faced.

P.s. that braid tail does not belong to a person who has really thick hair. I could put my hair in 6 braids and one would still be thicker than that.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 103408 I’m the same age as Brogan and I’d be upset if I looked like this in 10 years time let alone in my mid 20’s.
I’ve got relatives in their 50s and 60s who look fresher faced.

P.s. that braid tail does not belong to a person who has really thick hair. I could put my hair in 6 braids and one would still be thicker than that.
She does look quite pretty here but her attitude makes her ugly

Brogan tate, how to be spoilt even in lockdown. Yesterday was my birthday, my husband and child got me a card. My outlaws sent me £20 and my lovely boss sent me flowers. Here she is boasting about all the gift cards and stuff being given to her and how much it cost. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 21
Her new video. “I’m not sharing with Benji” no I’m sure you’re not, you greedy cow.

First time I’ve watched her in forever and she’s even more insufferable than I remember.

Reactions: 18
God that video bugged me. The amount of times she said ‘it’s not much I know’ like it was my birthday last week and I didn’t have one thing to open due to Covid and not being able to see my friends or family for weeks. She’s such an unaware hag.

Reactions: 26
Soooooo brogan has never done “ what I got for my birthday” vlog ever so miss brainbox thinks I will upload a video of what I got for my 26th birthday in the middle of a global crisis. hole.

No wonder she has turned the comments off as she knows people with half a brain cell will think it’s distasteful

• Angry
Reactions: 20
God that video bugged me. The amount of times she said ‘it’s not much I know’ like it was my birthday last week and I didn’t have one thing to open due to Covid and not being able to see my friends or family for weeks. She’s such an unaware hag.
Me too. A lot of us had March birthdays.

She kept going on about all the money she got and I’m thinking that frame had an RRP of £200, how much more did she want 🤔
The takeaway wasn’t good enough either.. she’s GOT to have a steak dinner.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.