Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what her excuse will be for not going out and clapping tonight? 🤔
Last week they were ‘shopping’... 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she actually think at a time like this we want to see what princess B got for her birthday

Reactions: 6
I wonder what her excuse will be for not going out and clapping tonight? 🤔
Last week they were ‘shopping’... 🤷🏻‍♀️
she’s so self absorbed she hasn’t even posted about it on her stories either.

Just sat on her arse with her ‘drinky’ probably watching Disney+. Then when 8pm comes she’ll ask Benji what that racket is, he will shrug and they’ll both put their headphones in.

Reactions: 7
She’s clearly got no work on so this would be the perfect opportunity for her to get into a good routine, go for walks/run, exercise at home, cook healthy meals but nahhhhhh she’s sitting on her arse playing games and drinking Pepsi by the litre.

Reactions: 19
I know Benji gets slated on here but he seems a good guy with a good job who’s just a typical lad, since he met Brogan look at the change in him! He used to be lean with a good muscular body now he’s the male version of brogan. I don’t think this is the life he would have chosen but he’s comfortable with little miss lazy and it’s what he’s got for now.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I know Benji gets slated on here but he seems a good guy with a good job who’s just a typical lad, since he met Brogan look at the change in him! He used to be lean with a good muscular body now he’s the male version of brogan. I don’t think this is the life he would have chosen but he’s comfortable with little miss lazy and it’s what he’s got for now.
I agree just look at his old Instagram pics - pool parties, festivals, concerts, Vegas with the lads now he has weekends with old brogie watching Disney, taking piccies and eating brownies with a drinky ffs 🙈 whatever floats your boat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
yes! I always say this...yes he’s a bit monotone and that hand thing he does is annoying but he seems like a good lad. He did most of the house with his dad, seemed keen to move in even before the work was finished and PrincessB was holding him back... he’s got a good job where he has expert knowledge and learns a skill (ok, daddy got him there but at least he works). She’s turned him into a lazy, greedy beggar.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I assumed Ben would be a key worker surprised he isn’t! Also cooking with him was the best segment of that vlog. But why did she make him cook? He did a full day at work and she played animal crossing 🙄 cook for your partner he is the one working you absolute potato

Reactions: 16
Maybe she’s a terrible cook? Or he fancies spending more time away from her 😂 that’s why he cooks? Can’t imagine she knows what’s she’s doing round the kitchen minus where the fridge is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe she’s a terrible cook? Or he fancies spending more time away from her 😂 that’s why he cooks? Can’t imagine she knows what’s she’s doing round the kitchen minus where the fridge is
If she cannot make pasta then that is pretty dire 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
He’s an electrician. I know he works in hospitals but unless the work is absolutely essential he won’t be in. but due to the crisis MRI machine won’t be being used much so idk.

Reactions: 1
I agree benji seems like a nice enough lad.

They have fallen quickly into a rut even on holiday instead of going out seeing/ experiencing the nightlife they are in bed watching Netflix and ordering in food something they can do back home , on paper they have done a lot for a couple who have been together 3 years thanks to the gifted trips. They will realise over time that being in a relationship both need to put some sort of effort into it. But in my opinion I don’t see any chemistry never mind sexual chemistry. I think their relationship will be like roommates

No wonder she has no energy /motivation her diet is as beige as the house. She can’t feel great and must suffer suffer sugar slumps.Now I know why nearly every weekly vlog there was at least 1 day she would say oh I don’t feel well today no wonder with the amount of processed shite she eats.

Reactions: 12
I just went on benjis insta and omg the change in brogan between 2017 and now is shocking she genuinely looks like a different person - or that she's ate a person

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.