Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus still posting ads???????? šŸ˜  Also that sofa looks old already! The back pillows sagging and creased, the scatter pillows look less than fresh. They've literally been sitting on it a month!!!!
Well. Usually you sit on your sofa in the evenings for a few hours. Brogan sits there all day. So for the sofa the one month in Brogans home equals 3 or 4 in someone else's home :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus still posting ads???????? šŸ˜  Also that sofa looks old already! The back pillows sagging and creased, the scatter pillows look less than fresh. They've literally been sitting on it a month!!!!
Words that come to mind when looking at that picture........bland, beige, neutral, vanilla, boring, safe, samey, meh........

No acknowledgement of the thanks we all gave the NHS last night, nope, you keep posting those uninspired ads Brogey!

Reactions: 15
The last thing I'm thinking about right now is buying f*cking prints for my wall, I can't even hate follow any more, she makes me want to throw my phone at the wall, how even dare she do ads like that at this time?! What an absolute moron

Reactions: 12
30239590-E52F-4DF5-B48C-F889B093C412.jpeg

Is she just a complete moron!?
You donā€™t want to talk about Covid thats fine, be an ignorant head but at least take the precautions that have been put in place seriously!!!

ONE person per house should go and do the essential food shop. šŸ˜”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Of course it was food related. I love how that post has her leg sticking out and pointing the foot. If it ain't broke don't fix it right Brogladyte?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 100224
Is she just a complete moron!?
You donā€™t want to talk about Covid thats fine, be an ignorant head but at least take the precautions that have been put in place seriously!!!

ONE person per house should go and do the essential food shop. šŸ˜”
She's such a selfish cow. 'Wouldn't have filmed the street for privacy ' oh come on, it was dark, you could have just filmed yourselves clapping, no-one would have been able to work out where you live from that. Yet again, Brogie proves how selfish and narcissistic she is. Pretty disgusted with her tbh.

Reactions: 26
Nobody is thinking now's the perfect time to buy new wall art. Piss off Mooney.
I get that this is her job and she has to make money to pay the bills, but how can she honestly continue posting gleeful ads without addressing the biggest thing to happen to this country in 100 years. She doesn't even have to "say" anything if she really can't bring herself too. But simply sharing the appeal for NHS volunteers, or sharing the #clapforcarers info, or sharing the NHS/Gov guidance etc. She's such a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There's nothing more essential than putting some factory workers at risk ordering those 'essential' Desenio prints. My Dad is a postman and he says he's never been busier. People are staying home, buying tit they don't need because cretins like Brogan want to make a buck.

A lot of my friends are out of work now or at home because it's the right thing to do. But don't let that stop you Brogan.

Reactions: 22
Since when we're fugly prints classed as 'essential' items. She can get in the bin.

Reactions: 19
Morning tattlers!
I know we're all probably still feel the emotions for last night but I also wanted to give us something to smile about today inbetween the loathing of Brogan.

Everyone post something their thankful for right now.

I'm thankful that my boyfriend is moving in with me and that I have him as company during lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sheā€™ll no doubt make an excuse and say one of the stayed in the car or something stupid like that šŸ™„
*Edited*
And the comments gone already šŸ™„

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Honestly she is a despicable human being, below pond life. I just can't believe she is flouting the government guidelines so readily and would be the first to moan if it killed her nanny ! She is just vile !

Reactions: 17
Wow. So not only does she not want to hear advice about safety....she is now deleting polite comments about it? That says everything doesn't it?

Reactions: 21
Deleted comments are ridiculous but whatā€™s more ridiculous is all the comments that are staying on there. People actually interested in buying prints right now, people saying how well she has done and how much she deserves all these good things, people freaking praising her for not mentioning whatā€™s going on right now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3E1469F3-4B74-4630-8975-10F3789EB4E5.jpeg

How long will this stay on for? šŸ™ˆ
Just to clarify this isnā€™t my account as I wouldnā€™t bait on personal media, however I agree with the posters sentiment!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It drives me mad when she refers to herself as a girl... you are a ā€œgrownā€ woman - yes you actual like a child but you are not a girl! Sorry rant over!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.