Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol 'tidying PJs'

Just imagining her standing in front of a giant tower of PJs that she created

Reactions: 6
Been watching Adam Hattans vlogs, he does them so well - compares like for like, and prices and worth etc

Reactions: 1
She said the other day she’d had a difficult client so I wonder if that is freelance work? No shame in it if it is, but I wouldn’t go calling them difficult or they probs won’t be a repeat client
thats her way of saying its not going her way she cant delete clients like comments

She does that to every award event has buy the most glitsy dress to be noticed look back on old vlogs at the cosmo awards video

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Totally! She strikes me as someone who would find a way to make it all about themselves. Can you imagine how much of a bridezilla she would be at her own wedding..

Reactions: 10
Totally! She strikes me as someone who would find a way to make it all about themselves. Can you imagine how much of a bridezilla she would be at her own wedding..
She would be in flood of ‘tears’ over how proud she is of herself

I could have written that, particularly about the random cushions

You just described Lily Pebbles, the most miserable mum on earth.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been watching (and enjoying! a lot of Brogan’s old vlogs recently (from 2017) just having them on in the background. I have a lot of observations about them but one question. What happend to her friends Joe and Calem/Caleb(idk)?? She spoke about them all the time and hung out with them a lot but hasn’t mentioned recently.

Reactions: 4
Hello Tatties Mr Maui here,
I feel like brogan today because I for one am overwhelmed at being a kitten and having to deal with new things daily, for example my humans built me this strange piece of furniture and expect me climb on this instead of the curtains.
Hope you are all staying safe indoors.

Attachments

Reactions: 37
Also Dionne her You Tube bestie

I should be working but am sat here listening to music and 'Pour Some Sugar On Me' by Def Leppard came on - immediately thought of Brogan but instead 'Pour some sugar on meeeeeat'

Reactions: 42
Which they have had booked since last year. Why did she have to act all coy and pretend they didn't before. So weird

Reactions: 14

This thumbnail puts me off already. I can imagine the sound coming out of her mouth without having to watch it

Reactions: 26
I don’t even know where to begin with the latest Disney day video. These people are in their mid 20s. It looks like a ‘how to entertain your kids in lockdown’ video. If I started dating someone who wanted me to wear Disney ears and draw Mickey Mouse all afternoon I would run faster than Usain Bolt.

Reactions: 24
I didn't even watch it I just clicked through at random points and heard them say "We're on quick service" so I rewound it. God her bubble will never burst!

Reactions: 4
Now I like Disney I’ve been 11 times but I don’t have a single bit of “tat” in my house, by that I mean endless soft toys etc.
I love Manchester United and I go to nearly all the games but I would never do a Day like this about them!
They are in their mid 20’s - not 12! I’m all for having a hobby and interest but this borders on obsessive and unhealthy!

Reactions: 12
Honestly where did this mad Disney weirdness come from? I’ve watched her for years and back when she was living at her dads and when she moved into her flat she would only bring up Disney if she’d been/was going to the parks. Now it’s like obsessively strange and constant.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.