Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
“For privacy reasons” 🤣 Bogey you are not a celeb, nobody gives a shit where you live and absolutely nobody would be turning on up on your smelly doorstep. You could of clapped out through the window - it was dark nobody is gonna be zooming in to see your shit street. It wasn’t about that you self absorbed whale. You’re an absolute joke of a person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

RKerr91

She’s got a bloody cheek telling people working from home to make healthy choices. I made a roast chicken in the slow cooker this morning, worked from home then did some veg when I finished to go with it after. Now off you fuck and put a ladle full of sugar on some mince ya baked twat.

• Haha

Paddington_Bear

Why can't she just address the fucking massive elephant in the room?

You are isolated like the whole world right now, everything is cancelled! EVERYTHING.
So you can't eat, spend, go out just for the sake of it. That's fine - but just address that content is limited (even more for her now) and say you are having a break?

Why is she talking on riddles and , making it all about her? Everyone's work is affected right now in some way or other, and it's fine to address it.
The fact that she hasn't mentioned the Pandemic ONCE is super fucking weird.

• Angry

dotty.doodlexx

Oh, Brogan. After being so insensitive towards this whole situation, I have unfollowed her on everything and occasionally check in when I see posts on here regarding her.

I mentioned a few weeks back how I am cabin crew and how my job was uncertain. Good news- I’m safe in my job. However, I have been told to expect no work for at least 3 months and that our entire fleet are going into ‘hibernation’ as a nicer way to put it. To top that, I found out yesterday, that my home base where I fly out of for every shift is being turned into a temporary morgue whilst every aircraft there is grounded and just sat there waiting for this to all blow over.

Just as I think she can’t get any more insensitive, big fat Bogey tops it. Tried to reply to some of her stories regarding this, expecting to be blocked, but now she’s even turned that off! Someone really does not like the truth.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I know Benji gets slated on here but he seems a good guy with a good job who’s just a typical lad, since he met Brogan look at the change in him! He used to be lean with a good muscular body now he’s the male version of brogan. I don’t think this is the life he would have chosen but he’s comfortable with little miss lazy and it’s what he’s got for now.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Lauurz

VIP Member
I've just been on Instagram and saw her latest post and I instantly thought of someone's comment on here the other day that called her an egg on stilts and suddenly I couldn't get Humpty dumpty out of my head 😂😂 (sorry for the poor effort on modifying the photo, this is what staying indoors for weeks does to ya!). Its not a flattering photo at all!
_20200405_171418.JPG

• Haha

Gigglywink

So the ‘Disney Day Vlog’ is actually a ‘trip announcement’ in disguise....

Good on you Brogladyte... when people all over the world are dying and having their trips of a lifetime cancelled you can show off yet again at how you’re going and rub it into people’s faces... 🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s so great that you took out extra on your mortgage to pay for the trip (it’s obvious that’s what they did as their spending has been astronomical since buying that house) Do we all need to applaud you for actually getting off your arse and ‘paying for it yourself’ like everybody else does?! 🖕🏻 She will get free Universal tickets - she did when she went with Charlotte.

Seriously HATE this girl and so pleased I’ve unfollowed her on all platforms...

• Heart
“We didn’t want to make a big song and dance out of it”

... continues to make a big song and dance out of it

• Haha

Katydoo

My sister told me about this girl, I’d never seen her insta or heard of her. She told me to look at her insta and her house renovation... I had a look and genuinely asked my sister what the point was when the renovations hadn’t started yet...??! Oh my mistake...! What a completely unremarkable house. The decor is the bland equivalent of a mouthful of steamed rice. Boyfriend looks dead behind the eyes... it’s like Weekend at Bernie’s #2: DIY SOS

• Haha
  • Heart

gossgal

VIP Member
Nintendo switch an a new phone while i'm worrying about my next bowl of Pasta 🤦‍♀️ im in the wrong job

that dancing :sick: what pissed me off was benji came home from work and HE cooked

Reactions: 31

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice when she was talking about exercise and the fact that she hasn't really been doing any at home because she'd prefer to go to the gym?!?! But she never goes to the gym!

• Haha

Pennycray

Spag Bol debacle - immediately thought of Buddy from the film Elf in the scene where he put a load of sugar etc on top of his 😂

Mistake for her to stop the weekly vlogs, the only thing that is consistent for her. She did this once before when she lived in her flat and it went Pete Tong and she had to go back to it.
If you need someone like her to tell you how to work from home then something has seriously gone wrong. Plus you’re a bit late love we are in week 2 of lockdown in the UK, what do you think people were doing last week?
There is nothing about her ‘ work ‘ that’s transferrable to the real world. So next time my boss wants forecasting completed for the year or a summary of the budget profit and losses instead I’ll be sure to look up some motivational quotes to post to Insta during my working hours and tick off that I’ve taken the bins out.

• Haha
  • Heart