Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Mooney's defence(!), that Chelsea girl clearly meant her comment personally to Brogan. Annoys me when people can't stand by their word! Instead she's rolled over and started licking B's ass.

Chelsea, hun, I fully agree with your initial comment, don't back down so easy girl, you were right in what you were saying!

View attachment 104615

View attachment 104616
Shes a back stabbing witch saying that when Brogan does it to people an doesnt care who she hurts

A little less sugar, you're going to kill yourself 😂
🎶A little less sugar, a little more action 🎶 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
sketch-1586192455447.png

Yeah, like it does with Brogan herself! She'll #bekind when it suits her!

“Benji just brought me up a little DRINKY” ??? Speak properly and stop talking like a child brogan

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Urgh this new day in the life video is horrendous, and even less genuine than the weekly vlogs. It's 30 mins of her proving to us that she does laundry, housework, a workout, skincare routine etc 🙄

Reactions: 11
Just started her new vlog - God if I was Olay I’d be livid that she uses our cream with her skin looking how it does

• Haha
She has fallen out with ALOT of people it seems...common denominator is she isn’t nice as pie as she makes out, like a victim all the time. I’ve watched this girl slag people off or laugh at or about them on her own camera time. She is the biggest contradiction on two legs.

Reactions: 16
I particularly enjoyed the music put in when she was putting her crap away in the downstairs room. #overhwelmedbyyou yum brogan you're overwhelmed we get it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Benji just brought me up a little DRINKY” ??? Speak properly and stop talking like a child brogan
Baby-fying words like 'piccie' 'drinky' should also be added to Bogie Bingo.. Breaking News, she's got frizzy curly hair guyss
IMG_3849 (1)-min.jpg

Reactions: 4
What is Charlotte's channel called? Cant find her random pretty sure brogan deleted all the videos
I’m pretty sure it’s just Charlotte Ruff! Man I wish I wasn’t Bro-blocked on Twitter - I got blocked for *liking* a tweet by Charlotte!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
We really didn't need to see those angles of her doing yoga 😂
Also I have a digital piano that sounds very similar to what Brogies getting, she keeps calling it a "stand up keyboard" it's a f*ckin digital piano!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So... a working day for Broges -

Yoga
Cleaning kitchen as too lazy to do it the night before.
Fold and put away laundry
Watch TV
Delete comments that don't blow smoke up her arse
Open 3 Parcels
Make Lunch
Hang up some coats
Put shoes in a cupboard
Flattened a couple of boxes

20 minutes into 28 minute video actually does some work!! *faints*

Has a bath
Eats dinner (that Benji cooked) and watch a film

If these are her working days I'd hate to see a day where she's just pottering around.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Urgh this new day in the life video is horrendous, and even less genuine than the weekly vlogs. It's 30 mins of her proving to us that she does laundry, housework, a workout, skincare routine etc 🙄
It's what we said she would do when she announced it. Put all of her activities in one day to make herself look busy. Hilariously transparent and completely pathetic.

Reactions: 13
Ok so the flip flops are ick! Atleast give them a wipe down with antibac after the summer season :sick:
Also ‘these are my normal running shoes’....I don’t believe I need to say anything about this :LOL:

• Haha
I can’t believe they both look so haggard, it’s all I can see. I know we say this all the time but it constantly shocks me, they just look so unwell and swollen??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.