Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably seen the Tim Tracker Disney day. Which is incredibly adorable. My boyfriend said it was sad and I was like YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND 😂 He's never been to a Disney Park and doesn't really get it.

Happy Tuesday everyone. Better get up and head to my work desk! It feels so crazy to work on trivial tit in the midst of all this but at least it keeps the money coming in 🤷

Reactions: 4
Good morning tatters, as you can see, being a mascot is exhausting for Mr Maui.

How is everyone today
So much resposibility at a young age! He's lovely :love:

I'm drinking my morning coffee and catching up with what I've missed. Speaking of which, hi Chelsea, you've protected your tweets so we now know you read here.

I'm just gonna leave this here -
Screenshot_20200407_093356_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
So tomorrows Disney day vlog will be of her eating cookies all day followed by some chicken nuggets and fries for dinner whilst drinking tit loads of Pepsi. She'll be telling Benji what he can and cannot do (it's a good thing they don't have an elevator in their house, no Tower of Terror for you Benji!) whilst squeezing herself into a Spirit Jersey . So how will this differ from a Monday night vlog? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching the vlog and she is thinking about putting up even more Disney prints. The amount of Disney stuff in that house is nauseating...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She's probably seen the Tim Tracker Disney day. Which is incredibly adorable. My boyfriend said it was sad and I was like YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND 😂 He's never been to a Disney Park and doesn't really get it.

Happy Tuesday everyone. Better get up and head to my work desk! It feels so crazy to work on trivial tit in the midst of all this but at least it keeps the money coming in 🤷
She’s 100% jumping on the bandwagon here (as usual 🤦🏻‍♀️) She obviously sees her and Benji as the British Tim and Jen and is on the beg for that free stay at their pad (soz they made friends with Krispy Smore YEARS ago!) or for a free holiday back to Florida once everything opens up again...

The thing with Tim and Jen is that they made it their ‘Job’ filming what was going on in the parks, they have annual passes and don’t get freebie holidays to spend 2 weeks plodding around those parks, they live in Florida round the corner from the parks, their Vlogs are very informative about the parks/hotels/construction etc and they have a BABY at home now with them to entertain. I can understand why they wanted to do this for themselves and their channel as the parks are a huge part of their lives. For them to do a ‘Disney themed day’ is acceptable in current circumstances... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Begon’s channel is a ‘home and lifestyle’ channel, she lives in the UK miles away from the parks, she only goes to Florida when someone else pays her to, she doesn’t even have an annual pass for DLP (Beth even did at one point and Victoria at least has DVC), when she has been to the parks the Vlogs have been utter shite with no information given just her screaming ‘Eeeeeee’ and scoffing their faces with crap. The only thing they’ve got going for them is they’re BOTH big babies... Jackson Tracker acts more grown up than them 🤦🏻‍♀️

BORE OFF BROGAN...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm drinking my morning coffee and catching up with what I've missed. Speaking of which, hi Chelsea, you've protected your tweets so we now know you read
I just assumed she protected them so brogans followers didn’t jump on her? Or so that bitching can continue without brogan knowing 😂

Reactions: 13
She mentioned in the new vlog that they were supposed to be going on a trip in May... wonder where they were meant to be going. I’m actually glad they’ve had it cancelled. They’ve been on enough bleeping holidays!!!

Reactions: 25
1000% think her home account is the worst I’ve ever seen....and that’s saying a lot because there are tonnes out there haha

Reactions: 13
I’m assuming they’ve spent all day everyday watching films and eating? Surely they have stuff at home to be doing!? The outside/garden must need attention.

Reactions: 3
She mentioned in the new vlog that they were supposed to be going on a trip in May... wonder where they were meant to be going. I’m actually glad they’ve had it cancelled. They’ve been on enough bleeping holidays!!!
I think it was perhaps MedSailors on their new Turkey route

Reactions: 1
Spot the difference:
FB0D7ACD-A6A0-46A1-8A3F-C0F6A6E94800.jpeg

26yr old British female thats an adult, doesn’t sun worship and doesn’t eat shite 24/7.

vs

35CDE188-F5D7-44F5-B0F3-2A5C96DAEDDC.jpeg

26 yr old Bogie

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Probably not a trip that she's having to wait weeks/months to get a refund from like some of us are! That's one positive from being gifted trips in times like these 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’m pretty certain she was going to be on the mini cruise to Norway on the new cruise ship Iona they were launching she put up a pic of the new cruise a while back on Twitter “ can’t wait to sail again” the cruise was leaving in May from Southampton.

Reactions: 2
Would love Brogie to do a daily food diary. Would find it really interesting.

Based off her vlogs and IG posts this would be a daily diet for her.

A mountain of coleslaw on top of a toasted bagel for breakfast guzzled down by a litre of Pepsi. Ben & Jerries ice cream as a mid morning snack (sure she posted about this on IG) A whole frozen pizza for lunch followed by two full glasses of sugary cordial. A snack of three bags of sunbites (one won’t be enough for our brogie) and a half a bag of the kg bag of caramel M&Ms followed by another litre of Pepsi. Homemade burgers for dinner (2), another helping of coleslaw and some chips. A hot choccy before bed with a plethora of biccies and maybe if she’s lucky a glass of water to go to bed with (although I bet she takes Pepsi with her).

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.