Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

opinions_on_minions

what a sad fuck! im only just catching up on her "me me me burfday week vlog" who gets up at 6am on their birthday and watches disney+??? at 26 years old surely you'd want to get up and spend some time looking nice despite the situation? not staying up until the early hours adding your fav shows to your profile :ROFLMAO:😂 at 26 i was going through ivf, shes such a bloody baby really don't know what Benji sees in her there's nothing about her that comes across as appealing! someone really should advise her to ditch the cropped jumpers she wears, she looks like an egg on stilts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
"... Mooney family recipe"
"... something Brogan always does"

Two spoonfuls of sugar onto raw beef mince before frying does wonders apparently 🤢

Screenshot_20200331_142243_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200331_142349_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Kindred_

VIP Member
out of sheer boredom today I watched a few of brogies old vlogs. It made me realise how repetitive this girl is. I wonder how many times over the years I’ve heard her say “it’s a little Bee, because my nickname is B, that’s what my friends call me.”
“This notebook has a B on it, because I don’t know if you know but my friends call me B”
It’s like she’s trying to drill it into people, yet I’ve never heard anyone refer to her as B 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Colourmeinchaos

I reckon Chelsea will know EVERYTHING that happened at Disney World with Charlotte and brogan and I wish SOMEONE would just spill the dirt

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Colourmeinchaos

Hello Tatties Mr Maui here,
I feel like brogan today because I for one am overwhelmed at being a kitten and having to deal with new things daily, for example my humans built me this strange piece of furniture and expect me climb on this instead of the curtains.
Hope you are all staying safe indoors.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Cupcake12

VIP Member
Excuse me whilst I state the most obvious thing I learnt from that shitshow of a week! Regardless of Corona, she has told us how lucky she is to work from home. So continued to work from home this week. Yet literally had no work???? Like NONE!!!! Disney+, animal crossing, food food food food, ooh wowhhh the sun, food food food, marvel, food. Did I accidentally glaze over the work portion of her week??? Benji was working most of the week. Yet still made spagbol. Curry. Jacket potato. And she did what...? Oh yeah just ate it all!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Pinkii

VIP Member
0CEA97D6-7650-445C-AD50-92BFDE72514B.jpeg

she will be sat on insta all day now trying to delete any comment she gets. Bet she will limit comments now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
If anyone watched Victoria’s (Disney in detail) live it was funny she mentioned going to Disney with friends,
How there are certain friends she wouldn’t go with because as much as she likes the person she knows it wouldn’t go well.

oh we all do Victoria

• Haha
Reactions: 36

aries10

View attachment 100578
Whose going to tell her this isn’t a good thing?!
Casually using a whole grounded fleet of planes during a worldwide pandemic as an excuse to try and blag some attention from BA. Does she realise that BA are currently trying to survive financially from this crisis? Loool of course not. It’s dickhead Brogan. Freebie Brogan. Give me stufffff Brogan. Her ignorance makes me sick.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Title suggested by @blahblahbrogan

continue here.

I’ve just watched the vlog and Jesus wept.
A chicken bagel, cocktail sausages (?!?!)
Crisps and a penguin... for lunch

what is she doing 🤦‍♀️ she eats like an overweight toddler

• Haha
  • Heart

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
She’s blessing us with a working from
Home tips video tomorrow .. that’s going to be great 😂

tip number 1- waste your day in a virtual queue for frozen tickets rather than doing your work

tip 2 - log off early and treat yourself to an afternoon playing animal crossing

tip 3 - be sure to make a Super filling 1200 calorie lunch

tip 4- work with your hair in a towel all day, who needs to get ready?!

Any more 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35