Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was already in Taunton, she could’ve easily got the train and met him so he didn’t have to drive as far. Princess Brogie didn’t want to carry all those bags of crap on the train with her, so poor Benj went 2 hours home and then 2 hours back again, through Taunton where he’d just been, to collect her Royal Trotterness.
It's absurd and really makes me question why he puts up with this. It has to be 1 of 2:
- He genuinely likes her
- He puts up with it for the free trips
After watching yesterday's tit show, I watched last year's Burfday Vlog when they went to Antigua with MedSailors as I was curious to see their dynamic as a couple. Soooo different to this year's! He was so happy all throughout!

I had no idea you're expecting, disneys! Huge congrats! You must be so excited, perhaps as excited as Brogie whenever she's about to eat? [emoji1787][emoji1787] I hope you're having a smooth pregnancy so far! [emoji2]

Reactions: 5
It's absurd and really makes me question why he puts up with this. It has to be 1 of 2:
- He genuinely likes her
- He puts up with it for the free trips
After watching yesterday's tit show, I watched last year's Burfday Vlog when they went to Antigua with MedSailors as I was curious to see their dynamic as a couple. Soooo different to this year's! He was so happy all throughout!

I had no idea you're expecting, disneys! Huge congrats! You must be so excited, perhaps as excited as Brogie whenever she's about to eat? [emoji1787][emoji1787] I hope you're having a smooth pregnancy so far! [emoji2]

Haha thank you Meg! It’s going quite smoothly now but I was so sick at the beginning! I’m due in July 😁

I think Benji is starting to see her true colours now. I really don’t see how he could genuinely like her for what she is! When they were in the car and she was begging for pasties, fish and chips and cake you could see he was genuinely irritated by her - and then she got her way and they had fish and chips. What’s the betting there was some whining and “but it’s my burffffday tomorrow Benj... mummaayy would let me”

Reactions: 1
Haha thank you Meg! It’s going quite smoothly now but I was so sick at the beginning! I’m due in July [emoji16]

I think Benji is starting to see her true colours now. I really don’t see how he could genuinely like her for what she is! When they were in the car and she was begging for pasties, fish and chips and cake you could see he was genuinely irritated by her - and then she got her way and they had fish and chips. What’s the betting there was some whining and “but it’s my burffffday tomorrow Benj... mummaayy would let me”
Yaaay, only a couple more months to go then!! I [emoji2][emoji64]
Yeah I totally agree. But I remember watching their "Q&A While Scoffing Gingerbread House" and he seemed to genuinely like her. He seemed really sweet and patient, whereas she acted as if he's below her league. It could just be this whole burfday week shenanigan tbh! How will she cope when her birthday is on a Monday and she can't celebrate for 7 days? I wouldn't put it past her to continue going on about it from Tue to Sun tbh! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

ETA: When they were in Cornwall and she said it felt like they were on holiday and he said: Well, we are! And she said: I mean, abroad! As in, you might think this was a really nice gesture, but not quite enough to my standards. I rolled my eyes so hard l, I actually saw the back of my head! [emoji1787][emoji2962]

Reactions: 4
That phone call from ‘Mickey and Minnie’ made me cringe. Why does a 25 year old woman want a recorded birthday message from a fictional character??? How does Benji put up with her, it’s such bizzare behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeez that was a car crash vlog. She’s insufferable, you can see how fed up he is. When she was talking about that mickey pen someone had got her from DLP and said “I love these don’t I.” Once again seeking validation because she is so insecure. All Benji said was “ yeah you’ve got loads of them...” and of course she responded like the brat she is “ I haven’t got this ONE and I DO collect them!” She’s such a weird regressive granny child.
What a bizarre thing to collect! My boyfriend would run for the hills if I turned to him and said that 😂

Reactions: 3
The I really need a wee pose! What a classic. [emoji23][emoji23]
She looks huuuuge!

Haha thank you Meg! It’s going quite smoothly now but I was so sick at the beginning! I’m due in July 😁

Me too the 13th!

Reactions: 5
Omg!!! Will name the baby after you if he or she comes on that day! [emoji23]
LMAO at the thought of a baby named Cow! [emoji230][emoji230][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Congrats to you too, Highlandcow! [emoji2][emoji2] Lots of Tattle babies on the way! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LMAO at the thought of a baby named Cow! [emoji230][emoji230][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Congrats to you too, Highlandcow! [emoji2][emoji2] Lots of Tattle babies on the way! [emoji23][emoji23]

As long as you don't name the baby brogan or benji!

I actually have an incredibly popular baby name so if you have a girl there is a high chance she could have my name 😂😂.

Thank you Meg 🥰🥰

Soooper excited to have got a personalised dressing gown for when she's working from bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.