Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bogies mum, bongos mum, her nan and bongo all got free robes but bongos dad who lets her live with him for free got NOTHING! He must be well chuffed!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember when she said she was blessed with long eyelashes 😂

Yeah and THICK natural curly hair.

The face she makes when all the food from the weekend aggravates all her intolerances and all that 'smelly wind' comes back 💩💩💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It’s for Mother’s Day, why would they send his dad one 😂
By that logic why did Brogie and Banjo get one too? The only baby Brogan has is of the food variety... although I suppose Brogan is like a petulant child, so perhaps it’s fair Banjo got one as he’s her main carer

Reactions: 4
By that logic why did Brogie and Banjo get one too? The only baby Brogan has is of the food variety... although I suppose Brogan is like a petulant child, so perhaps it’s fair Banjo got one as he’s her main carer
disneys, Brogie and Benj do have a baby, Sebbie!!!! [emoji23][emoji23]
Hmm, define fabulous?! [emoji848][emoji848]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I think we already have a title for the next thread! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Fifty and fabulous, she’s not glamorous, she’s ravenous! 😂

Fifty and fabulous, she’s not glamorous, she’s ravenous! 😂
Or alternively: fifty and fabulous, filthy and ravenous! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
UAAAAAAAU Look at our rumm! bleeping 'rumm'. So thought I'd go and annoy myself by watching didn't I. That gilet does not fasten up, it hardly meets in the middle but she still spent £90 on it because? it was £30 off :LOL: that is what I call daylight robbery never been a bargain! She's said 'rumm' so many times I'm only 12 mins in ffs it's ROOM.

Awww, Brogie's done so well modelling for this catalogue!
UAAAAAAAU look at them hooves!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks SO BAD on her professional photo shoot 😂 if I paid to have photos done (never would anyway I’m not a narcissist), and I looked like that I’d be mortified. I thought last years photoshoot turned out bad but she is so much frumpier here 🙈

Reactions: 9
I do think it's odd how girly he can be! Loving bubble baths, cosey robes and knowing all the words to Disney!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brogie is working with Merlin Entertainment, so I'm assuming her and Benj will visit most of the 32 attractions the anual pass gives entrance to. Fuming!!!!! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35] I've NEVER EVER seen them working with a blogger, why the f*** would they choose her of all people?
Once again, begging pays off. F***ing hell.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Brogie is working with Merlin Entertainment, so I'm assuming her and Benj will visit most of the 32 attractions the anual pass gives entrance to. Fuming!!!!! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35] I've NEVER EVER seen them working with a blogger, why the f*** would they choose her of all people?
Once again, begging pays off. F***ing hell.
Just came here to rage about it too! I agree- they are blatantly one of the many brands she has 'approached' (begged) to work with. She makes me sick.
I was at alton towers on Monday,love it there but the tickets aren't cheap. Luckily I got student price this year but why does this witch get everything for free when everyone else has to use their hard earned cash for nice days out like this?
Oh I bet they've given her fasttrack tickets too ( can cost an extra £100!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.