Brogan Tate #19 I got 99 instas and Bejis is one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“We’re both so happy with our progress but it goes without saying it’s been a challenge and we’re tired” YOURE TIRED??? FROM WHAT!! What an absolute joke. You’re tired from a week long cruise in the Caribbean? From having no proper job?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
These are my favourite drinks

1) 3 Sugars please!
2) Drink I drink to convince myself I'm healthy but its 90% sugar
3) A pint of sugar
4) I'm a caffeine (sugar) addict
5) American Sugar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Obviously she earns money from her ads, but I'm still surprised that she doesn't have another job considering the views she gets. She only occasionally gets over 30k views on her videos, and her uploads are so boring. She has all the time in the world to make videos and she only manages 2 a week
When was the last time she did 2 a week? She doesn’t even do that anymore haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needed to tell everyone she had a headache? So thousands of people needed to know that? How many of you tell loads of people when you have a headache? She seriously loves fishing for sympathy for everything. Is she not getting enough sympathy at home? I think I’m more annoyed about stuff like this because the day might come when she actually understands what an actual struggle is. Is she actually ignorant enough not realise how many people have regular migraines, or something similar and still have to cope. She really should spare a thought for the people who follow her and pay for her mortgage, clothes/bags and holidays.

Reactions: 7
These are my favourite drinks

1) 3 Sugars please!
2) Drink I drink to convince myself I'm healthy but its 90% sugar
3) A pint of sugar
4) I'm a caffeine (sugar) addict
5) American Sugar
Literally came here to say this.
Fat Fat and more Fat.
How about some water??

Reactions: 12
I've just watched their home tour. She says it doesn't need much structural work (ie none!!) So they should be moving in in around 6 weeks.... That was published end of September!!! So funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi all, I have commented and been part of various discussions on Brogan and her vlogs. Due to recent events I have really been thinking about how unfair and possibly cruel some of mine and others comments have been. Yes, it’s fair to discuss the vlogs and yes it’s fair to have a gripe about how much money or crap someone might buy. But I think we all need to take some responsibility for some of the more hurtful things we say and have said. I don’t think commenting on someone’s weight, hair line, lips, etc is fair or kind. Comparing them from 2 years ago to now.. why do we do that? To make ourselves feel better? Do we not think brogan sees those changes in herself already and we have to make her feel worse. I don’t really like brogan, so why do I watch her still? So I can say stuff about her that isn’t kind? I’m not going to watch her anymore, we all need to take a look in the mirror and stop the really hurtful, low and mean comments. I have and I know brogan reads here, I’m sorry. I’m not going to do that going forward and brogan you are probably guilty of it, we all are, but it’s time to stop.
If we don’t have anything kind to say, don’t post it on the internet, keep it to yourself. Let’s stop spreading hate.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Hi all, I have commented and been part of various discussions on Brogan and her vlogs. Due to recent events I have really been thinking about how unfair and possibly cruel some of mine and others comments have been. Yes, it’s fair to discuss the vlogs and yes it’s fair to have a gripe about how much money or crap someone might buy. But I think we all need to take some responsibility for some of the more hurtful things we say and have said. I don’t think commenting on someone’s weight, hair line, lips, etc is fair or kind. Comparing them from 2 years ago to now.. why do we do that? To make ourselves feel better? Do we not think brogan sees those changes in herself already and we have to make her feel worse. I don’t really like brogan, so why do I watch her still? So I can say stuff about her that isn’t kind? I’m not going to watch her anymore, we all need to take a look in the mirror and stop the really hurtful, low and mean comments. I have and I know brogan reads here, I’m sorry. I’m not going to do that going forward and brogan you are probably guilty of it, we all are, but it’s time to stop.
If we don’t have anything kind to say, don’t post it on the internet, keep it to yourself. Let’s stop spreading hate.
Whilst I don’t disagree with your centiment, if influencers accepted criticism and dealt with the same level of scrunity some other professions do then sites like this and certainly brogan’s thread won’t be so active, no one is doing anything wrong by being on tattle, it’s out of the influencers way, unless they search it up, I also think you’re forgetting that the reason all these influencers are trying to force positivity is because instragram is their work, they could all easily leave and go and get jobs in admin or whatever but they won’t because the pay is less, they are fully in control of what they post, what they consume and what they share (just like the rest of us), whilst yes there should be heavier restrictions on people who make threats etc on the internet you can’t make it suddenly sunshine and rainbows when a lot of people’s actions dictate the way people feel.
And if you want to make a difference, boycott the sun and daily mail, and the Conservative party! Lobby the system and your MP

• Heart
Whilst I don’t disagree with your centiment, if influencers accepted criticism and dealt with the same level of scrunity some other professions do then sites like this and certainly brogan’s thread won’t be so active, no one is doing anything wrong by being on tattle, it’s out of the influencers way, unless they search it up, I also think you’re forgetting that the reason all these influencers are trying to force positivity is because instragram is their work, they could all easily leave and go and get jobs in admin or whatever but they won’t because the pay is less, they are fully in control of what they post, what they consume and what they share (just like the rest of us), whilst yes there should be heavier restrictions on people who are abused by the internet you can make it suddenly sunshine and rainbows when a lot of people’s actions dictate the way people feel.
As I said, it’s fair to moan or have a gripe if influencers are doing things that aren’t right etc but commenting on weight, appearance trying to rip someone to shreds isn’t fair. I can’t remember seeing a post on brogans tattle pages of someone saying “I enjoyed that vlog, I enjoy her videos BUT...I didn’t like the way she did this etc” it’s hate watch, slag off, moan, dislike. What’s the point. I’ve done it, I told my hands up. But I’m not wasting my time watching someone and typing things about someone I don’t like. Unfollow, unsubscribe forget about them, why do it?
The world isn’t sunshine and rainbows but free speech doesn’t give us or me the right to just be horrible for the sake of it. I’m not telling anyone to do the same, I’m just saying this is my view going forward and I’m not doing this anymore. I’m taking responsibility for my actions, I’m not spending my life slagging off a 24 year old woman on the internet that I don’t like. I’m switching off, she can do her and I’ll do me. The way it should be.

I’m not telling anyone they are wrong or they should do the same as me, but I don’t think it’s out of line for us all to really think about what we post on the internet before we press send.

For the record, I don’t read and I haven’t read tabloid newspapers in about 10 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
As I said, it’s fair to moan or have a gripe if influencers are doing things that aren’t right etc but commenting on weight, appearance trying to rip someone to shreds isn’t fair. I can’t remember seeing a post on brogans tattle pages of someone saying “I enjoyed that vlog, I enjoy her videos BUT...I didn’t like the way she did this etc” it’s hate watch, slag off, moan, dislike. What’s the point. I’ve done it, I told my hands up. But I’m not wasting my time watching someone and typing things about someone I don’t like. Unfollow, unsubscribe forget about them, why do it?
The world isn’t sunshine and rainbows but free speech doesn’t give us or me the right to just be horrible for the sake of it. I’m not telling anyone to do the same, I’m just saying this is my view going forward and I’m not doing this anymore. I’m taking responsibility for my actions, I’m not spending my life slagging off a 24 year old woman on the internet that I don’t like. I’m switching off, she can do her and I’ll do me. The way it should be.

I’m not telling anyone they are wrong or they should do the same as me, but I don’t think it’s out of line for us all to really think about what we post on the internet before we press send.

For the record, I don’t read and I haven’t read tabloid newspapers in about 10 years.
Ok bye 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I really don't know what to say here, I have said not nice things about Brogans appearance, posted unflattering pictures of her and yeah do u know what it was nasty, there was no need for it. We all get caught up and had a laugh at her expense, some of those pics meg used to put up were funny! I'd laugh if it was me in those edits!

This thread has taken a turn and it's all about her weight now, hence why I've been quiet (I'm a fat duck soooo can't slag Brogan). However I can't change my opinion on her vlogs, they are tit she does minimal effort for money. Yes I could walk away delete her, not watch but do you know wjat, I've come this far, I need to at least see them move in to that feckin house!!!

In regards to recent events yeah I too feel sick to my stomach. My partner said to me, if it had been Brogan in the news last night how would you feel? And for me that was kind of a mirror up to my behaviour on here. Yeah she doesn't have to read it but it's here in the public domain for anyone to see, friends/family etc someone's gonna see it.

Going forward on this thread I will still comment but gonna keep it to her editing skills and this never ending 'renovation' and yeah I'll be pissed off whenever she gets a free holiday! Far more deserving people out there.

While I'm at it tho, I don't regret one thing I've said about Chris and Sarah Ingham, they need taken off the internet and held accountable for THEIR behaviour, the fact she has posted using Caroline in a poor me attempt is disgusting knowing what they have done! Sorry off topic but just wanted to say my piece all in one go!

Reactions: 11
I think this all raises a bigger question about influencers and mental health. Nobody really talks much (realistically) about the downsides of using your life to make money. All you ever see is boasting holidays and don't you wish you were meeee posts. Well, no actually.

People would bully every single one of us for something or other if we all suddenly put ourselves online and got some level of popularity. It isn't a life I would want, in the same way I wouldn't like to be a celebrity. But gossip has existed since the dawn of time. I'm not perfect, I know I've made harsh comments before.

I guess I'm torn about it. I think sometimes we've gone too far but other times I also think, we are her audience. If we don't hold her accountable for crappy content, who will?

If this has made anyone rethink their comments then fair enough. My point is, even if this site shut down tomorrow, it wouldn't solve anything. If you are an influencer and determined to find comments about yourself that aren't favourable, you will find them somewhere!

Reactions: 10
What makes influencers think that the mental health focus and how they should be treated falls on their side all the time? What about the people that are paying for their very lovely lives. If we all switched off they wouldn’t have a job. But what about a lady that works to keep a roof over her head and kids...this constant ‘I’m going on holiday, I’m going shopping’ but I’m still not happy attitude. I find it quite belittling to the ‘Molly’s, Sarah’s, Emma’s, Karen’s...James’, Liam’s ’ that actually work their friggen butts off for maybe a 1/3 of what she has. What sort of mental effect that has on them when they see her moaning and complaining about things she is so lucky to have. She’s tired from renovation...are you kidding me? Most people would give their left arm for a house at 25. I’m not hoping she reads here, but I am hoping her followers do and maybe makes them see some sense.

If anyone doesn’t like the ‘influencer’ life, because as mentioned ‘media/gossip’ has been around since the dawn of entertainment, then they are fully able to change their jobs in a heartbeat.

We don't troll her. For as long as Tattle exists I will remain. It's up to influencers whether or not they read here.

Reactions: 25
May be a bit off current topic, but does anyone know why brogan stopped going to slimming world? I found a video where she talks about her slimming world members card.

Ok, so I’m in work today. I’ve woken up with a bit of a headache, so I’ll stay in bed for a few hours longer and show up late. I’ve got some theatre tickets that I want to buy so when I arrive at work I’ll spend four hours in a queue to buy them. By this time it’s probably lunch time so I’ll pop off to home bargains and subway for lunch. It’s winter and I’ve got a sore throat so I’ll go back to work and complain to everyone including my boss and spend some time on the phone to my mum because she’s the only one who will listen to me complaining about how ~overwhelmed~ I feel. In fact sod it, I’ll go home and spend the afternoon in a lush bath. BUT I did manage to do the dishes and put a wash on, what a productive day!

If any of us actually did this on a regular basis (which she does, we see it in the vlogs) then our boss would definitely be having a word with us. And that isn’t bullying, that’s just being honest because at the end of the day I’m being paid and it’s a job. Why is it different for influencers? Fair enough if someone is being threatening, but normal criticism that we would all get if we were doing a half assed job is not bullying. These influencers doing the whole woe is me act need to join the real world and get a thicker skin if they want to do a crappy job whilst also reaping the rewards.

Rant over 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This thread has taken a turn and it's all about her weight now, hence why I've been quiet (I'm a fat duck soooo can't slag Brogan). However I can't change my opinion on her vlogs, they are tit she does minimal effort for money. Yes I could walk away delete her, not watch but do you know wjat, I've come this far, I need to at least see them move in to that feckin house!!!
you’ve summed upexactly how I feel about everything! I’ve been less active because I don’t feel comfortable slagging off her weight either but I’m sticking around bc I need to see that house finished !!!

May be a bit off current topic, but does anyone know why brogan stopped going to slimming world? I found a video where she talks about her slimming world members card.
she said she couldn’t make it work with her “intolerances”

Reactions: 3
I’ve been quiet for the longest time on here now because I realised I was getting so frustrated with how lazy Brogan was that I started to pick on her faults such as her weight etc.

For the record I don’t care how big Brogan is, I don’t care how lazy Brogan is. What I care about is her going on holiday and posting one boring video and saying she is “overwhelmed” or “exhausted” and then posting that she “works so hard”! So many of us work full time, have families and have to pay for any of our holidays that we go on, tasks such as “putting the bins out” don’t overwhelm us and we don’t post on social media 24/7 excusing ourselves for our lack of actions.

We all started watching Brogan because we liked something she did, posted or vlogged. She is no longer this person and if she actually was self-aware and acknowledged her weight gain, laziness, lacklustre content, lack of videos, anxiety or boredom and did something about it then I’m sure some of us would start watching her again like we used to.

She’s falling apart in front of us all and not doing anything about it, you’d think any comments would kick her into gear wouldn’t you?

Here’s the pat on the back you wanted for being such a Good Person.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.