Brogan Tate #19 I got 99 instas and Bejis is one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's nice, neutral & clean but needs some accessorising to make it look complete.

Reactions: 3
To be fair Benji and his Dad have done a really nice job a few plants and that bathroom would look spot on.

Odd that they have two sinks when it's only one living at the house most of the time?

Reactions: 3
we all know that Bogie will only clean her one of the sinks/mirrors/cabinets and leave the other for banjo to clean.. just like how after holidays she only unpacks her stuff and only ever does her laundry.. bizarre

Reactions: 15
I’d have gone for a different coloured bath mat and some coloured accessories so it didn’t all blend in. But I can’t talk our bathrooms are grey wall and floor tiles. It looks good don’t think they needed the his and hers sinks though.

Reactions: 1
This picture shows nothing but chunky thighs and ugly toes! Get it off the home account!!! Also they just got 2 of everything. It would have looked much better getting an actual double sink unit! Not just 2 and shoving them next to each other. Agree though Kevin did a nice job on the tiling.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This picture shows nothing but chunky thighs and ugly toes! Get it off the home account!!! Also they just got 2 of everything. It would have looked much better getting an actual double sink unit! Not just 2 and shoving them next to each other. Agree though Kevin did a nice job on the tiling.
Shes on the pay roll from people who have a foot fetish remember

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.