Brogan Tate #19 I got 99 instas and Bejis is one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loungefly bags are NOT practical for theme parks. Firstly, why would you (or your mother ffs) spend 70 quid on a bag that's going to be put on the floor or on the seats of rides that are caked in germs, peoples farts, bogies, food stains, probably some vomit in there as well, sticky food mess that's been dropped.. the list goes on.

its all for the gram! she will never use the bleeping thing. its all to show shes got it!

It’s been done to death but this is less than 2 years ago
Wow she has some serious hamster chops going on in that pic 🐹 hiding the m&m’s from Benj, Bogie doesn’t share!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If she cut down on the Tat she could’ve had workmen in to do their house, be done and in within 3 weeks. But nope she’s spending her spare change on Frozen tickets and sparkly Disney bags. She needs to sort out her priorities

Reactions: 13
If she cut down on the Tat she could’ve had workmen in to do their house, be done and in within 3 weeks. But nope she’s spending her spare change on Frozen tickets and sparkly Disney bags. She needs to sort out her priorities
Is she 8??

Reactions: 2
Obviously she earns money from her ads, but I'm still surprised that she doesn't have another job considering the views she gets. She only occasionally gets over 30k views on her videos, and her uploads are so boring. She has all the time in the world to make videos and she only manages 2 a week

Reactions: 9
Does she realise you never really finish with a house? Whether it’s rented or bought - so many people spend years finishing touches, art, plants, etc. And then a year or so later it gets touched up again! I think she expects it to be perfect before they move in.

Reactions: 18
Does she realise you never really finish with a house? Whether it’s rented or bought - so many people spend years finishing touches, art, plants, etc. And then a year or so later it gets touched up again! I think she expects it to be perfect before they move in.
no she EXPECTS everyone to make it perfect for her

Reactions: 6
Myself and my husband are at the *very* early stages of buying our house. Its my goal to be moved in before Bogie 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We've had our house 5 years. The first 3 years we just painted, changed the hallway floor (cos cream carpet as you walk in the front door is just stupid) and saved for our wedding/ dream honeymoon! Then 2018 we got our kitchen redone. 2019 our ensuite. Now 2020 finally changing the fireplace and getting new sofas, then new carpet throughout! It's a slow process but you have to live somewhere to see what needs changing!!

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20200216-185103_Twitter.jpg

The Strawberry Acai with lemonade isn't even a drink in the UK. It's never been on the menu and it's not something that can be made as Starbucks UK don't have the correct ingredients. You can only get it abroad 🙄

Reactions: 4
The Strawberry Acai with lemonade isn't even a drink in the UK. It's never been on the menu and it's not something that can be made as Starbucks UK don't have the correct ingredients. You can only get it abroad 🙄
She put that one on the list to show how well travelled she is 🙄. I don’t get why every Disney vlogger raves about the strawberry açai drink anyway, Very Berry Hibiscus is way better 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She put that one on the list to show how well travelled she is 🙄. I don’t get why every Disney vlogger raves about the strawberry açai drink anyway, Very Berry Hibiscus is way better 😋
I like the mango dragonfruit one! I’ve had the açai one in Disneyworld but it’s verrry sweet!

also why did she tag the brands? Beg

Reactions: 8
“You’ve achieved so much in such little time” .....what? Is this commenter kidding? They’ve done barely anything since getting the house 6 months ago!

Why is she liking her own posts? Does she post on the home account and immediately go onto her normal account to like it? Sad.

EA2C1CCA-10A7-4954-BEC3-4863E10DF42E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“You’ve achieved so much in such little time” .....what? Is this commenter kidding? They’ve done barely anything since getting the house 6 months ago!

Why is she liking her own posts? Does she post on the home account and immediately go onto her normal account to like it? Sad.

View attachment 84973
She’s not moved all the stuff from loft to loft? Tell me what she actually did this weekend, sounds like Benji and Mummy have done the most in that house, what a joke! Why buy somewhere you want to “renovate” if you’re doing duck all yourself?!

Reactions: 4
"in the meanwhile" is not a thing. Stop trying to make it happen. IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. GO AND READ A BOOK, YOUR GRAMMAR IS SHOCKING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've lived in my current house 7 years this week and our bedroom still needs decorating, there's always something else needs doing, good job we didn't wait for it to be 'insta' perfect 😂

Also why why why are they in bed at 7.30 at night ??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.