Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buffalobarbie

Ok, so I’m in work today. I’ve woken up with a bit of a headache, so I’ll stay in bed for a few hours longer and show up late. I’ve got some theatre tickets that I want to buy so when I arrive at work I’ll spend four hours in a queue to buy them. By this time it’s probably lunch time so I’ll pop off to home bargains and subway for lunch. It’s winter and I’ve got a sore throat so I’ll go back to work and complain to everyone including my boss and spend some time on the phone to my mum because she’s the only one who will listen to me complaining about how ~overwhelmed~ I feel. In fact sod it, I’ll go home and spend the afternoon in a lush bath. BUT I did manage to do the dishes and put a wash on, what a productive day!

If any of us actually did this on a regular basis (which she does, we see it in the vlogs) then our boss would definitely be having a word with us. And that isn’t bullying, that’s just being honest because at the end of the day I’m being paid and it’s a job. Why is it different for influencers? Fair enough if someone is being threatening, but normal criticism that we would all get if we were doing a half assed job is not bullying. These influencers doing the whole woe is me act need to join the real world and get a thicker skin if they want to do a shitty job whilst also reaping the rewards.

Rant over 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 49

jessys90

I just wanna say I'm so glad I found this site/ thread!

I used to work with Brogan years and years ago (when she worked in the ski centre - if you know, you know!)
She hated me because I was good friends with her boyfriend at the time :rolleyes: but she came along to my bday parties and everything!
I can't help but hate watch her! (and it's nice to know I'm not the only one! 🤣)

She has just become one big mess!! 😱 Believe it or not when she was a nobody (beauty closet days!) she was still just as smug and self-centered!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
Anyone else’s day roughly look like this:

5am wake up, shower & apply makeup.
Make coffee to take in car, feed FOUR cats, make beds- wake FOUR kids up.
Make kids breakfast, help them remember all their stuff.
6.50am Drops kids to bus stop
7.15am Start work
Drive round to visit patients all day in their own homes, usually 15 visits before finishing work at 3pm.
3.05pm Collect 1 kid, drive home.
3.30pm Get home, empty dishwasher, load washing machine, perhaps pop to supermarket, feed cats, talk to husband, kids, some days drop them to sports.
Vacuum almost everyday due to long haired cats.
5.30pm Make dinner with hubby, sit down to eat as a family at 6.30pm. Clear up table & load dishwasher.
7.30pm Make packed lunches for kids. Clear up kitchen. Perhaps hang up washing, make sure kids are up to speed on home work!
8pm sit down on sofa (not always) some days read with the youngest child when he’s in bed.
10pm into bed with husband!
Next day repeat.

Brogans day:

Wake up at 9am.

12 noon write a shopping list for Sainsburys

2pm shower and wear towel on head for 2 hours whilst taking IG shots.

5.30pm wait for Benjo to come home and cook.

10pm moan on insta story how overwhelming her day has been!

😨🥵🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Jess89

VIP Member
I'm still laughing at the fact she's saying she's physically and emotionally exhausted after a 6 month house move with a skiing trip and Caribbean cruise in between 😂😂 imagine if she had to do it in a day or 2 like most people

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
I don’t get why People are saying she obviously has some sort of mental health issues to be acting the way she is? This isn’t the case can we stop trying to diagnose people with mental illnesses in excuse for their behaviour???
The bottom line is she is lazy. She doesn’t want to do the work. Sure she used to cry going into her old jobs when she actually worked, constantly saying she was overwhelmed etc. When she was living with her dad and her told her she had to do washing up etc she cried and moaned about that, she is one of the laziest people in existence. Constantly making excuses for not doing any work. Sure when she went all the way to the gym and discovered she forgot earphones, she refused to stay and work out due to having no earphones?? She gets overwhelmed and constantly calls on her mum to help her when she has 1 or 2 videos to edit. 24 years old and she just doesn’t want to work, her whole attitude is disgraceful it is not a mental health issue.
She has just come back from a week long cruise in the Caribbean and she is already claiming she is tired in a post about the new house. She has no problem going to the cinema or going to subway or cafes for lunch but anything that requires any actual effort and work like helping with the house is too much for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Gossiperina

Imagine having actual holes in your roof and spending your money on wellies, jo malone candles and nintendo switches..

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Leahcar2019

Don’t know whether any of you watch Lucy Wood but she bought a home with her boyfriend late last year and unlike Brogan they have moved in, despite having no sofa for 12 weeks, and living with a smeg in their lounge because it doesn’t fit in the kitchen.
Just watching her latest vlog and their new sofa arrived and the delivery men couldn’t get it in the lounge. She had the tiniest of meltdowns, but then pulled herself together and dismantled the sofa herself in order to make it fit into her lounge. She did this single handled like a girl boss.

All I keep thinking is there is no way Brogan would have coped. She wound have had a full on melt down, called Mommy for help, threw her toys out of the pram.

They are honestly worlds apart!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Coronavirus will be ancient history, the UK will have rejoined the EU and Wills will be King by the time she's unpacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry for another post, but I'm watching this 'bonus' vlog and I am baffled. It's their anniversary and they're giggling at putting too much bubble bath in?

I'd be wanting shagged rotten on every stupid, tacky velvet surface.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Guysssss it's 3:30 and I've been super busy!! It's all so overwhelming!! Look at my to do list!!
- Emails
- Print documents
- Order 'bits' on amazon
- Check bed delivery date
- Reply to AirBnB host

John has been a total trooper and has been at it all day sanding the worktops!!

/s

How is this her full time job? This is the shit I do in the 15 minutes I sit in my car before going in to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Gigglywink

They are currently live on Brogies insta talking about moving house (as they’re experts) and she’s said one of the things they looked at when buying their house was OFSTED reports on schools in the area?!?! Why?! You don’t have kids... unless you’re planning on sending youself back to school 🤷🏻‍♀️ So much can change in education between OFSTED reports... I just can’t... not on a Sunday evening 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
They are currently live on Brogies insta talking about moving house (as they’re experts) and she’s said one of the things they looked at when buying their house was OFSTED reports on schools in the area?!?! Why?! You don’t have kids... unless you’re planning on sending youself back to school 🤷🏻‍♀️ So much can change in education between OFSTED reports... I just can’t... not on a Sunday evening 🤦🏻‍♀️
if they even had a child in the next year it would be what a minimum of 5 years until they go to school - what nonsense will she come out with next, we looked for high rated care homes for when we retire in walking distance

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Nedders1

Hi guys!
I am new to this thread/site. I wanted to comment because basically... I came across Brogan’s YouTube because I was interested in travelling to California. I sat through a few of her ‘vlogs’ and very quickly all I could think was what a lazy, self entitled, vacuous narcissist this Woman is. So naturally I started to look online to find out if anyone else had this view on her and so I was so relieved to find this thread and realise I wasn’t the only one!!

Reactions: 31

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I came on to comment after the moving vlog to see if I’m an od bod or something 🤔
Anyways I’ve moved a few times and I always try to be so thoughtful, part of adulting is thinking of others is it not and not being selfish?

when I’ve moved out of shared accommodation I have always left certain things , it’s no wonder she didn’t straight up take the lightbulbs,

why would you take all the cleaning supplies so when your ex house mate goes to wash up and hey ho the washing up liquid is gone , but I bought it so it’s rather tough shit on you isn’t it buddy ,
Benji’s dad has been so generous and helpful it would have cost them a ton for movers yet they took the bleach wtf.

I would never think to take that stuff especially from someone that’s been so overly generous to me
I would pop to the local shop and buy a few basics it’s not even expensive I felt it was plain selfish .
am I weird ?
I just think it’s the little things that show a persons true character.

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
They can afford to buy two Nintendo switches & load them with games but have to have a dishwasher GIFTED from family friends. Priorities, Brogan. 🙄

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I love dungarees as well but I am a size 6... I did use to be a size 12 a few years ago and had a pair but it wasn't a good look.. I don't think they suit anyone that has a belly (unless pregnant) and quite thick thighs..
Nice of you to casually drop into conversation that you're a size 6, totally relevant 🙄

Think this whole comment is uncalled for tbh

• Haha
  • Heart