Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she even wear this dress as it does nothing for her like we saw in the vlog - she can only pose while wearing it by distorting her figure somehow - in this case holding her arms close to her sides to try and make herself slimmer. It doesn't work Brogan

Reactions: 7
She buys an outfit and bleeping lives in it.
My theory (and I've yet to be proved wrong) is that she buys clothes, wears them until they're dirty then throws them out. Because using the washing machine is (a) overwhelming and (b) shrinks everything (yeh, right).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My 1 year old cat got killed yesterday and im grieving hard. I swear if she says she's feeling overwhelmed or moans about a simple day to day task then im sorry but im going to bite!
oh god I’m so so sorry. Sending lots of love💕 we had one killed a few years back, cars going way too fast along our road- it was like the loss of one of my children😢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
oh god I’m so so sorry. Sending lots of love💕 we had one killed a few years back, cars going way too fast along our road- it was like the loss of one of my children😢
I basically feel like this. We took his body ro our vets and i didn't want to let him go. I kept telling my fiance to be careful with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My 1 year old cat got killed yesterday and im grieving hard. I swear if she says she's feeling overwhelmed or moans about a simple day to day task then im sorry but im going to bite!
So so sorry ❤❤

Reactions: 1
Out of curiosity watched her first vlog from January 2017 and the difference in her is astonishing! Not just in how she looks but how she holds herself, how happy she seems, the drive and motivation. I know this has all been said before but damn!

Reactions: 8
I’m being picky but that chunky white watch strap doesn’t look right when you’re supposed to be dressed up.

Reactions: 3
So sorry 😥

I’m being picky but that chunky white watch strap doesn’t look right when you’re supposed to be dressed up.
No it looks stupid, but then again this is Bogie we’re talking about

And what has a photo of her in the Shard got to do with her going to the Caribbean? It's like she's just posted anything as an excuse to show off.

I have now got over my anger at her being gifted another holiday, and I'm quite looking forward to the content we're going to have from this trip 😆 this thread is going to be very entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aww she's lost her voice. So she's going back to bed. Cos y'know that'll help her 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s not lost her voice - she can still talk! Going back to bed rather than being at the new house - any old excuse

Reactions: 12
Wow! Her skin looks so dry and old today..the wrinkles are getting worse by the day. Looks a bit hungover to me.

She looks like an actual bag 'o' shite. I don't think people need to be made up all the time but it is obvious to anyone with eyeballs how little she takes care of herself.

Sorry about your cat Emxxx sure you gave him a wonderful life in the time he was here ❤

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.