Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get a stabiliser for her camera, it’s so wobbly it’s making my eyes hurt looking at the products

Reactions: 4
Also love how she showed off her 29p cards saying they’ll be ideal for Beth, Bongos mum and Gran 😂😂 bet she wouldn’t give Julie a 29p card!!
am pissing myself at this video it’s comedy gold 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s shopping like an 8 year old with pocket money.. such a childish taste at times and who is she kidding with the cleaning bit? She never cleans.

Reactions: 10
i wonder if Benji owns the house on his own. She skirted around the topic of her contribution imo and said she had to start saving again from scratch to get her deposit. I don’t believe she could have got her money sorted out so quickly when all she has done is spend and she lacks any interest in the house.
I think she would have had some sort of a deposit and her mum maybe contributed some aswell we will never know brogan won’t admit or discuss the the financial. 10% of £300,000 is £30k deposit 15k each. you have people like Demi Donnelly was making 5k a month paying little tax etc through utube she has less followers and her content is equally as tit as brogan. Even with brogans spending and paying little keep to kev she proberly did scrape it together and didn’t have much left to decorate and deck out the house. Or Benji can own the house and added brogans name onto the house but I don’t think he would be that stupid when they aren’t married.

Reactions: 4
New video: mentions the house, we are renovating it sort of... just painting and getting the carpet in etc, AGAIN BROGIE you are decorating it! You went like a bull in a china shop and that’s why it’s now such a bodge job

Reactions: 15
New video: mentions the house, we are renovating it sort of... just painting and getting the carpet in etc, AGAIN BROGIE you are decorating it! You went like a bull in a china shop and that’s why it’s now such a bodge job
She also said they were remodelling it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The rug is too small...she just replied to someone in the comments that it’s too small for the living room so she’s going to put it in the spare room 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't want to insult anyone but...a rug over carpet? Is that a thing people do? I hate carpets so I really don't know :unsure:

omg she looks so awful in that home bargains video. The double chin is real. Also how is she out of breath just standing still in her house?
I honestly used to love her videos back in the day but now she makes me feel a bit sick.....? I've recently lost a lot of weight and watching her makes me remember how far I've come and motivates me to keep the weight off.
ALSO did her tone of voice during that baby q&a bit really rub anyone else up the wrong way? Her voice is so condescending sometimes - it's so off-putting :/

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Also the amount of plastic she goes through!!! Or waste honestly I’m shocked by it! And she was talking about Benji drinking energy drinks but has gallons of Pepsi.....

Bargain video but spends £130 on utter shite.

Anyone for a can of Pepsi Max?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why wouldn't you measure a rug if you were thinking of putting it in your living room? Does this girl have any common sense whatsoever?

Don't answer, I know I know....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.