Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit of topic...but how many people ( us lot ) have CCTV?
Is it the norm or are they being extra?

We don't, and I don't actually know anyone who does. But I don't live in a city so..
We do, but only because my husband loves building them and setting them up. It does make me feel a bit safer when he’s working away and I’m home alone. I don’t live in a big city but there have been some break ins nearby of late.

A bit of topic...but how many people ( us lot ) have CCTV?
Is it the norm or are they being extra?

We don't, and I don't actually know anyone who does. But I don't live in a city so..
It's becuz she's gonna hit 100k this year and doesn't want the fans bothering her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's becuz she's gonna hit 100k this year and doesn't want the fans bothering her
Nah she’s settled for an area so she can say she has a 4 bed (or is it 3 bed) and she still lives in Bournemouth rather than Poole lien she does now, she’s a snob and she knows it

Also the whole carpet thing, she originally kicked off because the carpet didn’t arrive in time, now she’s pushed it back “because they’re not ready for it” sorry you’ve had the keys for 5 months and work for yourself, how are you not ready for carpet?!
Should be have a bet on when they’ll actually officially move in (AKA when we get a whole gushy Instagram post about how proud she is that she now has her own home etc)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Nah she’s settled for an area so she can say she has a 4 bed (or is it 3 bed) and she still lives in Bournemouth rather than Poole lien she does now, she’s a snob and she knows it

Also the whole carpet thing, she originally kicked off because the carpet didn’t arrive in time, now she’s pushed it back “because they’re not ready for it” sorry you’ve had the keys for 5 months and work for yourself, how are you not ready for carpet?!
Should be have a bet on when they’ll actually officially move in (AKA when we get a whole gushy Instagram post about how proud she is that she now has her own home etc)
very surprised she doesn't say she lives in Christchurch to be like THTMM

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember Charlie, at her dads? Wasn’t one of the things that begun the Great Fall Out that she stopped walking Charlie? She met Tinder Paul and couldn’t be arsed?
the same will happen with the new dog, she won’t have the energy or desire to house train, walk ,obidience train etc. The dog will be sick and she’ll cry to mummy to clean it. Or leave it until Banjo comes home.

also- my guinea of 5 years has to be put down this morning because he has tumours in his tummy and he’s not eating or drinking anymore. It broke me taking him, but I don’t want him suffering anymore. Couldn’t help but think that Bogo would properly leave him to die naturally because she won’t pay the £40!
oh I’m so sorry to hear about your little piggy, they’re the sweetest.. we had two, they lived until 4 1/2 & 5, it’s heartbreaking losing a pet xx

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The Dog will be the begining of the end.
I think Benji will get sick of having to be the responsible owner ( walk, train, wash etc) and she will be only be interested in using it to get some content. Like everything else she will lose interest so quickly, and that will tip him over the edge. Surely?

Reactions: 8
It’s actually crazy how long they’ve had that house and not moved in!! My friend has just got the date she can have the keys to her house and they’re moving in the same day!! When I bought my house it was December I moved in the week before Christmas with no door on my bedroom because I wanted to be in for Christmas. It’s actually mind boggling.
Also all the money she spends on clothes she doesn’t need why not pay people to come in and do the work?!? Me and my husband are not well off by any means but we both work and would rather pay someone to come in and do the work for us!

Reactions: 12
Not to mention the absolute tit state in how she leaves the kitchen etc anyone trying to break in would take one look and think the house had already been targeted by someone else 😁
If anyone does try to break in they will be sorely disappointed as they will only have access to crappy disney tat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gabby has bought a new suitcase that has a portable usb charger attached to it odds are Brogan is pissed about it and will get it by Friday after reading here. :rolleyes:

How many bloody suitcases she has a problem! Every bloody trip she goes on.

Gabby has bought a new suitcase that has a portable usb charger attached to it odds are Brogan is pissed about it and will get it by Friday after reading here. :rolleyes:

How many bloody suitcases she has a problem! Every bloody trip she goes on.
Nah the away suitcases have been round for ages, unless brogie is paid to plug it she’ll keep lugging her Minnie one round!

Reactions: 1
6AB7DF04-0F23-421F-80B7-41C75A7B3F30.jpeg

Feel like there’s so much to be unpacked from this. Inability to keep friends at a young age, obvious desperation for approval (likely from how her mum plays favourite between her and Fraser) and acceptance.
She really needs to think about what she’s put about making videos to find “her people”. She’s no longer relatable to these people and sells out for AD, AD, AD

Reactions: 8
'When I started this channel it wasn't about producing the best videos.....and it still isn't because I've got zero ambition or willingness to improve in my field of work'

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
View attachment 72593
Feel like there’s so much to be unpacked from this. Inability to keep friends at a young age, obvious desperation for approval (likely from how her mum plays favourite between her and Fraser) and acceptance.
She really needs to think about what she’s put about making videos to find “her people”. She’s no longer relatable to these people and sells out for AD, AD, AD

She hasn't got a clue. Brogan spends 99% of the her time on her own, never shared anything. It wouldn't actually suprise me that sometimes she does try to be a good friend but it's always for self gain so people see through that.

Last night was probably the first time in years she did something remotely fun with. Friend. (Share a air b+b) And she is so overwhelmed with the normality of it, she almost instantly makes it a content opportunity because she doesn't know what else to do with it.
She has never gushed/ said this about friendships before - it's not genuine, she doesn't have the resilience to make/ keep friends.
Quite sad really.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.