Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grr I'm so annoyed that she would go to the doctor.
She's also probably too thick to know that a doctor can do nothing for a cold or flu virus. Antibiotics don't work on viruses!

Reactions: 10
She’s been very quiet....sulking cause she couldn’t get an appointment maybe??

Reactions: 4
Whats going on on her story
she’s been up the hospital all day as the doctors told her there might be something ‘up with her heart’ .... they did all the tests and it’s come back clear so now she just has to ‘rest’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she’s been up the hospital all day as the doctors told her there might be something ‘up with her heart’ .... they did all the tests and it’s come back clear so now she just has to ‘rest’
If that is true they would have mentioned her weight

Don’t understand why someone would feel the need to go to the docs when they have a cold/cough for a couple of days. There’s nothing you can take to cure it just wait it out.
My young daughter has had bad coughs, colds, fever, not eating well but even I know there is no use taking her to the doctor as advice is always the same and no medication can be given.

Her story says she has a bad viral infection, I'm sure her doctor would’ve just said she has a viral infection like everyone else has at this time of year.
she was sent to the hospital for tests because they were concerned, which basically means she was advised to go to figure out why her heart rate was high. I feel like she’s just trying to get sympathy for having a basic illness. She doesn’t even have any responsibilities to worry about or a job to be stressed about missing or having to work while she is sick she can rest at home and wake up at 10am as usual. Completely unnecessary to add that she edited the vlog at 5 am so it is ready for 6pm. Just say there will be a weekly vlog as usual! It’s like she wants praise or sympathy for being awake early in the morning

Reactions: 9
Her heart is racing due to the amount of sudden weight gain I expect. Wake up call bogie you’re body is trying to tell you something

Reactions: 11
Maybe the shock of the word HOSPITAL will kick her up the ass.

Think she could be making it up.

I wonder if she will take her mum with her to appointment?😂🙄. Currently, i have a heavy cold and a double ear infection. Im working 10 hour shifts in a nursery baby room (0-2). I love my job but its the last thing i want to be doing but my mortgage won't pay its self! Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, i certainly wouldn't be going to the doctors about it.
I wish you a speedy recovery!

Reactions: 1
I’ve been hospitalised for a high heart rate a few times, they always check it out. I think hers is due to her weight gain and no doubt she had just had a meltdown before her appointment.

Reactions: 8
All hail Brogladyte for getting up at a normal time like the rest of the adult world! Poor didums having a snotty nose and cough. So unwell she has to put it on her stories! Waste of time! She has a common cold which she's feeling crappy with given her unhealthy body and diet! Her heart has had enough of her tit diet and pepsi lifestyle! Gp doesn't sound like they wanted to broach the weight so sent her to a&e! So waste of gp and a&e time as she won't make any changes.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
What an idiot so not only has she wasted a drs appointment space for a cold, but also the nhs staff time too. Brogon, your hearts racing because you’re getting all worried about a basic cold & a bad chest, oh and you’re obese 🤷🏻‍♀️

Although, I do think maybe Brogon and mummy have a private doctor. Any other doctor would just be like ok get plenty of liquids, rest up and maybe start to eat more healthier 🤔

So so poorly with flu but managed to edit a vlog at 5am? Ok hun.

Reactions: 21
Maybe that’ll be the wake up call she needs, stress on her heart through massive weight gain and constant breathlessness!

Reactions: 5
If she had flu she wouldn't be updating her stories like she is. As for the racing heart she probably had to walk from the car park. God help her when she goes on a cruise, this time of year coughs and colds will be rife as well as noro virus!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not just a viral infection... a ‘bad’ one. Aren’t all viral infections bad?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven’t said anything in a while but it slightly annoyed me that she went to the doctors for a cold. I was in a car accident a week ago (not serious enough to need a & e but serious enough to still need to be checked over) and I was refused an emergency GP appointment and haven’t been given a GP appointment until late next week. I live near her and know how hard it is to get doctors appointment quickly so I have no idea how she managed to get one with a cold!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.