Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how she gets the opportunities. Like her viewership is tiny and she shows bigger all on her normal and travel vlogs.

Reactions: 7
Awesome new thread title. Can't wait for the next car crash holiday marketed as some amazing adventurous travelling! Maybe Brogan will branch out to fish fingers rather than chicken nuggets this time! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I couldn’t care that she gets free trips, what really makes me want to shake her is the well done pat on the back she gives herself for all the hard work she’s done 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️Hard work??? I honestly have no words. Also she’s always so proud of herself (who says that!? ). Why is she proud? For what exactly?
she was once a likeable girl who people followed and subbed to, they are the people she should be thanking, they are the sole reason she gets these opportunities and yet NEVER gives them anything in return! She’s lazy and self absorbed. Also, whilst I’m here 😂 she doesn’t have a sick phobia,she just doesn’t like it, everything has to be a big bloody drama.
Can’t even get stared on the house as I’ll fill a whole thread! She really is such an entitled spoilt little girl who needs to move far away from her mother to be able to stand on her own two feet and do what the rest of the world does and just gets on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yes yes YES!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 (To the new thread title not to the fact that Borgan has blagged herself another freebie! 🙅🏻‍♀️)
Everybody sing ‘I’m feeling overwhelmed!!!’

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t even really bloody like Disney! Someone would have appreciated that so much more. And I bet the poor subscriber who sent it to her has lost out on some money if they’d decided to sell it instead.
They'll be putting that up by June 2021 the house may be nearly ready then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s so strange because as soon as she decided to move in with Benji she immediately packed and started to move her stuff into his house. I don’t think she stayed her notice period. She was out like a shot!

Reactions: 8
She calls it a "trip" but treats it like a holiday. It would be nice, for once, for her to actually treat it like a work trip and show us what P&O have to offer (not just the afternoon tea). I WANT TO SEE THEIR EXCURSIONS. When she went on the cruise with Megan, oh my goodness it was awful, all they did was stay on the ship and eat.

Reactions: 16
Sorry I’m late to the party but love the new title 🤣

what a generous gift from a subscriber .. shame she does not deserve it one bit

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t even really bloody like Disney! Someone would have appreciated that so much more. And I bet the poor subscriber who sent it to her has lost out on some money if they’d decided to sell it instead.
Oh Alice

Reactions: 2
Round up of the trip

Oh god another round of Benji mumbling

Brogan buying another bag in gift shop

playing big potato games in the lounge area or she calls it aria :rolleyes:

Spending time checking Sebbies account for selfies and liking her own posts

Having a meltdown over somefink and not enough food

Netflix and no chill time(sexy time) due to Sebbie an giant m&m's

duck all about the Cruise at all why do they companys hire someone and not take on board the feedback.

She does get a load of free trips. How does she do it?! It shocks me!
BEG BEG BEG BEG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What gift did she receive that was Disney related? Checked her stories and feed but can’t see nowt!

Awesome new thread title. Can't wait for the next car crash holiday marketed as some amazing adventurous travelling! Maybe Brogan will branch out to fish fingers rather than chicken nuggets this time! 😱
Or Chicken goujons....She'll think they're far more posh than nuggets 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is no Netflix on ships guys 😂 So we will be momentarily spared from “I am just so tired and overwhelmed so benjjj and I are just gonna watch some Netflix”

Reactions: 6
There is no Netflix on ships guys 😂 So we will be momentarily spared from “I am just so tired and overwhelmed so benjjj and I are just gonna watch some Netflix”
What do you think she actually bought that iPad for 😂😂😂 Claimed it back as business expense too

Reactions: 5
What do you think she actually bought that iPad for 😂😂😂 Claimed it back as business expense too
The internet isnt fast enough to stream though 😂 Unless she is pathetic enough to pre-download tit to watch rather than looking at the stunning caribbean 💁🏻‍♀️

IM SO ANNOYED AT HER WHY WHY WHY HER WHY

she will watch high school musical :rolleyes:

Wauuuuuuuu! She looked incredible then and is unrecognisable now! How can’t she see how ugly and fat she’s become in just a few years 😱😱😱
I know! The thing is she probably says in her head that it's fine and everyone changes a lot in 5 years. But she's only in her mid twenties and should really look around the same as she did 5 years ago, but she's aged about 30 years. It's really sad what she's done to herself.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.