Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her she has a cold/flu and she's still managing to upload a vlog tomorrow... She's such a hero well done bogie 🙄

She can actually get fucked on this one. I had a horrific cold/ potential flu last year and I got my arse into a classroom full of children and did not complain once. (I did sleep from the second I got home from work until it was time to get up like 😂) she deserves zero congratulations for putting a vlog up which will entirely be her moaning about having the sniffles.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
LOLLLLLL at these minor Instagram influencers thinking going on holiday after holiday and uploading a few stories to insta is a balancing act😂 They actually are delusional enough to think they’re in the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah. When I had flu last year I didn’t move from my bed for 10 days, it would take me hours and hours to be able to move to use the toilet or to refill my water. I’m lucky if I ate a few bits of fruit. After two weeks my parents dragged me to hospital and moved me in with them for a week and it took me about a month in total to function again.

Reactions: 13
Ugh Brogan, nothing grates on me more then when people say they have 'the flu' when in fact, they have a common cold. Influenza is a serious illness, where you can barely move and can even end up being hospitalised, it isn't just a few sniffles and a headache :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
I had the flu a couple of years ago and genuinely thought I was dying. I now never complain of a common cold 🤣

Reactions: 9
She certainly does not to waste a valuable GP appointment for a bloody cold 😤 That girl is unbelievable, get a grip love, suck it up and behave like a grown up !

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she’s going to the doctors for a cold, this is why we have such problems in the nhs with people like her blocking up appointments!!! Talk to a pharmacist Bogie and leave the doc appointments for people who need it.
I had flu 3 years ago, seriously ill, coughing up blood and I couldn’t even go to the toilet my husband had to carry me. If you can pick up your phone and run yourself a bath you do not have flu you have a nasty common cold 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why didn’t she call 101 first? I don’t get it! And wow she’s made it to 25 and always been able to sleep..... princess! Will she take her mum with her to hold her hand?

Reactions: 9
Just think if it is the flu she won’t be able to go on the cruise 😷
Now there’s a thought- imagine the meltdown that would cause! 😂😂😂
We’ve all had it so suck it up! Most of us have to actually function and parent or go to work when having a cold 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If this is the first time in her adult life she’s not slept at all then she’s done alright so far. Once again, has no idea what it’s like for everyone else.

Reactions: 24
I had a a rubbish cold over Christmas which coincided with the few days I'd booked off (which is annoying) But I barely slept a wink the night before I had to go back to work and was still getting over it, but you know what, I still went to work! She is so many things that is wrong in life, this is just another to add to a very long list

Hopefully the doctor will be more concerned about her weight gain and her swollen face/hands etc.

Reactions: 16
The flu/cold thing had be raging. We're constantly telling women at work that say "I've already got flu" while they're at hospital, no you haven't as you wouldn't be able to have got dressed and leave the house. When you've got flu you can't get out of bed!
Why why why is Brogie going to the docs for a bar cold! 😩

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell Brogan. Spare a thought for others. I guarantee 99% of her followers will read that ig story and think, "What a bellend." It's clear she has never been through anything remotely traumatic/stressful. I do not wish sleepless nights on anyone, but this girl is SO out of touch.... woe is me, "for the first time in my adult life I didn't sleep at all last night," BECAUSE OF A COLD.

Screenshot_20200113-072517.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just think if it is the flu she won’t be able to go on the cruise 😷
Now there’s a thought- imagine the meltdown that would cause! 😂😂😂
We’ve all had it so suck it up! Most of us have to actually function and parent or go to work when having a cold 😡
This is why she’s going to the doctors! Worried about her cruise! They can’t give you anything for a cold at the doctors! What is she playing at!

Has she turned off replying to stories? I can’t anymore - was about to give her a mouthful for taking up a GP time!

My Gp screen everyone. So if she rang my doctor and told them her symptoms she’d be lucky if she got an appointment next week! She is so selfish - there could be an elderly gentlemen, pregnant woman or sick child who need to be seen and might not get an appointment! Urgh!!

edited to add* I hope to god she was selfless enough to try sleep in her “office” instead of keeping Banjo awake before he had to be up for work. Although she posted at 5 [she loves telling us that’s when Bango gets up] so wouldn’t surprise me if she is exaggerating 😂

Reactions: 16
Guys, it’s Broglan.
If she gets an appointment the doc will tell her to take paracetamol and ibuprofen (and of the doctor is decent they’ll speak to her about her weight) - she will of course tell us she’s been given antibiotics and told to go back and have a meltdown crying in her car about the weight/how she’s overwhelmed with it all.
If she doesn’t get an appointment she will either moan about not getting one OR lie and say she’s been given antibiotics for it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Either way mummy will be making an appearance and it’s another reason why she can’t get the house done. She’s such an attention seeker it’s unreal!!!!

Reactions: 7
Everyone in my family has had this cold since Christmas. Have any of us gone to the doctors? No!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.