Brogan Tate #18 Brogan’s Bingo (Wings) Win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can the thread title be changed to reflect the one with the most likes? Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fgs this isn't primary school, why does it matter whose title got the most likes🤦🏽‍♀️ We're here to rant about Mooney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Yeah but funny deserves a reward! Otherwise we would just call each new thread Brogan Tate #18, Brogan Tate #19 etc. And that would be boring.

Democracy innit!

Reactions: 12
Well I’m very honoured fellow tattlers for my title suggestion to have been chosen 😘 That said I’m more than happy for it to be swapped as I don’t want to step on any unhappy toes xx

Reactions: 8
So anyway...how long till Ben tells Brogs to stop shovelling cake? Fml heart attack waiting to happen

Reactions: 2
So anyway...how long till Ben tells Brogs to stop shovelling cake? Fml heart attack waiting to happen
Plus you can get all that at home, try something totally different ! Whenever we go anywhere, in the uk or abroad, we vow not to eat or drink in places we can at home !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.