Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I weigh less than 8 stone and when I had a heartrate of over 150bpm I was hooked up in resus immediately and kept in overnight. It’s not a weight thing.

Reactions: 2

Rose91

Chatty Member
She doesn’t even really bloody like Disney! Someone would have appreciated that so much more. And I bet the poor subscriber who sent it to her has lost out on some money if they’d decided to sell it instead.
Oh Alice

Lola123

VIP Member
They both look haggard! Like I know they’ve been on a plane but by golly Benji looks so tired and brogan looks so tight across the face!

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Why does her Memoji have red hair? Her hair is very much brown. Also, why is she vlogging playing bingo? That seems like the slowest activity possible to put in a vlog.

I assume P&O also gifted her an on-board internet package this time, so she’s able to post more ads for them throughout the cruise

View attachment 76311
To be fair it is quite gingery in some lights. But yes, her hair is brown. I’m an actual redhead and my Memoji has the same hair lol

gossgal

VIP Member
I had the flu throughout christmas couldnt even go to work and when the flu started shifting I lost my voice and managed to finally go to work , surprised she isnt face timing mummy shes there for everyfink else

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Hi, long time lurker and hate-watcher of brogan, first time poster. Have you seen this comment? I’m dying!

View attachment 74064
Also that voice 🙄 I’m a teacher and have completely lost my voice (worse than brogan) twice in my career and both times I haven’t taken time off work. Just powered through and wrote on the board what I wanted to say. Also I didn’t go to the doctors because why would I waste the nhs time like that?
That comment 😂

gossgal

VIP Member
THIS 🙌🙌 I would ask for a breakdown of what she's going to show each day so they can see she's really showing off the most of the cruise.

Day 1 Embarking on a cruise plus a mini tour of the ship (sure as she is a guest they would show her different cabin types etc)
Day 2 Cabin Tour, Food options
Day 3 Excursion planning, spa day etc

You would probably want to end on typical costs for this kind of holiday, along with any ideas for saving money/making the most of what is on offer
Your giving her ideas again 😂

bsw123

VIP Member
I think they were saving for a house with no date in mind, but when Brogans brother bought a place she rushed. Her brothers flat looks amazing, I cant imagine brogans house ever looking like that. Obviously people have different tastes, I just think brogs will probably just copy an IKEA room
Completely agree, they rushed into it.

I think you need to take into account what part of the country she lives in and what part of the country you live in.

£140,000 would barely get you a one bed flat in Dorset.
Oh wow 😳😳

GeordieLass

Why is she on the beg for one of these chairs? What would she want them for? Like dinning room chairs? I’m surprised she has the budget for £99 chairs when they still haven’t lived in the house!
no good, she would have to get off her arse to put a wash on then!

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
Omg go to 7.03 on her latest video, she sings a stationary song....I’m trying to watch and cook but I’m laughing too hard at this 😂😂😂😂
I think I want this as a new ringtone 🙌🙌

Last edited:
  • Haha

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Jesus look at that doughnut 😯 There is no way she has food intolerances or IBS otherwise she wouldn't be able to eat it !!

I reported bongos Instagram when they went skiing and didn’t get anywhere 🙄 don’t know how bogey get away with it