Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thecolourrainbow

Brogan reposting that Em Clarkson video 😂

Yeah okay girl but Em Clarkson probably didn't have a doctor tell her she was too overweight for the pill or get rushed to A&E with heart problems. Her jeans got tight.

I'm all for accepting your body but at some point you've gotta put down the entire pizza/pitcher of Pepsi Max and wonder if you're just being greedy and damaging yourself.

Don't try and conflate your experience with that of another blogger or the next thing you know you'll be pulled out of your bedroom with the aid of a crane screaming "MY BODY WAS NEVER THE PROBLEM!!"
I was thinking the same with that video she reposted. I don't know Em Clarkson but she doesn't look big at all, just probably needed a size up in her jeans. 😆 Brogan cannot stop eating, her clothes are constantly 'shrinking' and is now probably classed as obese, so they are not in the same situation at all.

Reactions: 3

LemonLife

VIP Member
Egypt still use paper immigration forms, and so did Mexico in October last year, unless u had pre-printed them off. She might be a dick but I always take a pen!
Ps agree about the tech

When she is sat on the floor in the pack with me she looks 6 months pregnant
She then went on to say she had an ESTA though and I know that is electronic 🙈 I do take a pen but mainly because until 2019 ships made you fill in a health form, they have just scrapped it though as lets be real everyone probably lied!

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
And yet she was still well enough to “work”, thought she might have gone back and changed this but clearly not..... if you’re ill you either crack on and go to work (which I suspect Benji did) or just take the day off, if she’s having a day off camera I hope it was yesterday for next weeks vlog because I CBA with the dramatics

Attachments

• Haha

Lindssdnil

I used to watch her back when she first started going on about Disney in her flat and she bought some Disney top or something and said oh I will only wear this in the house, I wouldn’t wear cartoon things out and about.
Now look at her!

Actually she says it here from about 4.20
I wonder what those clothes would look like on her now, if she was buying a 12/14 at that size god knows what her actual size is now!

nco88

I had a strange bad cold-flu hybrid over Christmas. I was lucky if i could stay out of bed for more than an hour, zero energy but the cough and ability to drink meant is wasn't quite flu. Took lemsip and the guts of a week to recover. I genuinely couldn't walk at one stage and considered a&e but decided to wait a few hours and it wasnt needed. Not that i would be seen anyway quickly in an Irish a&e.

Reactions: 2

havinalol

So she's said on the insta post this isnt an AD. Anyone else waiting on what the catch is. Surely our Brogie hasnt spent her own hard earned money??

I have unfortunately lost and then regained 3 stone after a rough time recently. But Christ her face has gotten so round (I’m 20 stone 😬)

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
View attachment 74320
Long time follower, first time poster. But I couldn’t help but notice this comment on her recent home photo....How dumb can one be! Also the fact that Benjis dad, who installed the tiles, has no intentions of moving the tub to lay the flooring is baffling! I’m kind of excited to see this train wreck unfold! 😆😆
They are putting in a bath panel so there’s no need to tile beyond that.

Why is she manically smiling at a lamp???
Because she is SO SO PROUD of herself.

Emmapism

VIP Member
nah I must say I went to the docs once with a pain my chest when I breathe in (I’m on the pill so blood clot is always a risk) so he sent me up to A&E for tests including chest X Ray and all came back same day.

I’m not surprised by that part at all - I imagine the hospital were being over cautious cos heaven forbid they turn her away and she drops dead but still it’s just a reflection on her diet and lifestyle!
Fair enough! I wasn't sure. But as if you should be getting heart problems at 25? Surely a massive wake up call.

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
🤭😮😬 she actually has a 5 o clock shadow on the shop with me vid!!!!

i Know it’s common to have upper lip hair as a woman and it’s up to the individual how it’s dealt with but on her, and on her video it’s just making her face look reallygrubby 🤢