Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigglywink

Yes yes YES!!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 (To the new thread title not to the fact that Borgan has blagged herself another freebie! 🙅🏻‍♀️)
Everybody sing ‘I’m feeling overwhelmed!!!’

Reactions: 3

emma2030

I used to watch her back when she first started going on about Disney in her flat and she bought some Disney top or something and said oh I will only wear this in the house, I wouldn’t wear cartoon things out and about.
Now look at her!

Actually she says it here from about 4.20
Her hair actually looks nice here..

WizardAngie

Sorry I’m a bit new when it comes to this girl, how can she be on vlog #210.....she started at #60...what happened to the others?
she deleted/made private a lot of her older ones. I didn't watch back then either but apparently she had a lot of beef with her mum who chucked her out and she moved in with her dad. And then fell out with him and moved back to her mums.

LemonLife

VIP Member
I used to watch her back when she first started going on about Disney in her flat and she bought some Disney top or something and said oh I will only wear this in the house, I wouldn’t wear cartoon things out and about.
Now look at her!

Actually she says it here from about 4.20
The irony of this has just made my morning 🤣🤣🤣 Also, omg the weight difference!!

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
So because someone posted that old vlog where she’s talking about gardening leave, she was invited at the last minute to the Harry Potter studio tour, had to ring her “mummy” to ask if she approved of her driving that far.... this just sums up how much she is in her mums pocket and how much she’s becoming self centred
She also talks about having her mums support in the vlogs around that time aka mummys funding.

cushtybert

VIP Member
The rug is too small...she just replied to someone in the comments that it’s too small for the living room so she’s going to put it in the spare room 😂😂

• Wow

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I’m being picky but that chunky white watch strap doesn’t look right when you’re supposed to be dressed up.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Why would she not just think 'oh well' and go out with her plus one anyway? Bet she cancelled the plus one completely

Why would she not just think 'oh well' and go out with her plus one anyway? Bet she cancelled the plus one completely
Let’s be honest... it was probably only Benji. Anyone else would think oh well let’s go out anyway! I hope she keeps it in the vlog.

Leahcar2019

Where des Kevin live now?

If he's living with them, in which room?

He can't surely be sleeping in her 'office' bed, and I'm pretty sure we have seen all the doors in the bungalow which lead to all the rooms we have seen.... also more fool him if he is sleeping there with all that crap around the place and pi,es of washing up stacking up, it's like they are students living in a bedsit!

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
She mentioned the cleaning products just to stay on trend with those types of videos except most people that film them show more of a range of products. Brogan just showed what she liked as usual.

Lht30

Chatty Member
Must of seen her fake LV in her come shop with me & her fake Mulberry at the P&O event then retracted their invite

Viewer1901

VIP Member
I don’t hate the tiles that way. I agree that they don’t look right and flow but I don’t think I hate it. I could have learnt how to tile and put them up myself in the time it’s taken them though

• Haha

Pearl1300

I'm only now getting round to watching the ski vlog and honestly, they just seem really hungover on Christmas day. But Christ.. every clip was food oriented like everyone on here said. I'd be too embarrassed to upload that entire vlog.