Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am like 3 minutes into pack with me and I am horrified! Little miss “I travel SO much” if you are so experienced you should know:

a) that bag would not count as a liquids bag
b) paper immigration forms have been done away with
c) the amount of technology makes me want to vom

8 pairs of shoes for 7 days....Um why!?

Who takes daytime options for the caribbean!? You just need a bikini you hoarder

Is she only going to wear one pair of pjs all week!? 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
she definitely reads here! She refilmed the into because it was out of focus!!!
I literally said that about the weekly vlog this week

Reactions: 3
I am like 3 minutes into pack with me and I am horrified! Little miss “I travel SO much” if you are so experienced you should know:

Who takes daytime options for the caribbean!? You just need a bikini you hoarder

She’s on holiday with her boyfriend in the Caribbean, packing pjs would not even cross my mind 🥰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I say this every single time. If you are travelling with someone else, it's stupid not to split your belongings between cases. What's little miss travel guru going to do when her case goes AWOL and she's left with duck all for days. When I pack for my family I make sure everyone has at least got some swimwear, undies and outfits in each case. It's common sense and takes no time at all.

Reactions: 14
She’s on holiday with her boyfriend in the Caribbean, packing pjs would not even cross my mind 🥰😂
Touché but we know that is non existent for her 🤣

I say this every single time. If you are travelling with someone else, it's stupid not to split your belongings between cases. What's little miss travel guru going to do when her case goes AWOL and she's left with duck all for days. When I pack for my family I make sure everyone has at least got some swimwear, undies and outfits in each case. It's common sense and takes no time at all.
Preach!! 🙌🏻 Sharing cases has saved me so many times 😂 Well except for this year when we lost every single case on the way to NY

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Touché but we know that is non existent for her 🤣

Preach!! 🙌🏻 Sharing cases has saved me so many times 😂 Well except for this year when we lost every single case on the way to NY
But then again this is Bongo and Bogie just the thought of them doing anything 🤮 maybe he wears pjs too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

EIGHT PAIRS OF SHOES

Reactions: 4
When talking about her LONGCHOMP bag...

"... which will double up as a day bag IF we go and do any excursions"
IF? IF?! YOU'RE GOING TO THE bleeping CARIBBEAN LOVE. IF YOU JUST STAY ON THE SHIP EATING AFTERNOON TEA AGAIN, OMFG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The flight socks... yes Brogan, we know you’re prone to swelling, we can see in your face :sneaky::sneaky: and that’s without the long haul flight:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19

don’t know why she has packed that many when all she will wear are those grotty flip flops 🤢

Pouch pouch pouch pouch pouch. Take a shot everytime you hear or see a pouch. Infact don't. You'll die.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Egypt still use paper immigration forms, and so did Mexico in October last year, unless u had pre-printed them off. She might be a dick but I always take a pen!
Ps agree about the tech

When she is sat on the floor in the pack with me she looks 6 months pregnant

Reactions: 1
Egypt still use paper immigration forms, and so did Mexico in October last year, unless u had pre-printed them off. She might be a dick but I always take a pen!
Ps agree about the tech
As cabin crew, we haaaate it when people on flights ask us for pens, especially on long haul, so we appreciate people like you!! Always travel with a pen people (y):ROFLMAO:

Jesus she packs some tit ! I reckon she could have packed half of what she did, I bet she doesn't use it all!!

Reactions: 3
Jesus she packs some tit ! I reckon she could have packed half of what she did, I bet she doesn't use it all!!
I don’t understand how she calls her self a travel blogger and still has all that tit? Like she doesn’t even take one micro USB cable, she takes one for her fan, one for kindle etc, I reckon I could half her tit, like the black strappy heels are fine to go with most evening outfits! Surprised her trotters fit 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.