Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benji is under the thumb has anyone seen his FB its such a Brogan thing I mean sure your profile photo is fine but background shes a controling tit bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is what really gets me about it all, social media platforms can be a creative...especially the inside of your home can be a great way to express yourself. Why not print some of your own scenery photos from your travels if you’re a ‘Travel vlogger’ it screams that she does it for money by doing this desenio team up. Again going to put this out there, some amazing Dorset photographers she could have checked out if she didn’t like her own, but no...big brands pay the bills at the cost of having no individuality. Sad really, I can see why her presence isn’t building quicker
@Bluebell721 I'm in Bournemouth like you too

Reactions: 2
After watching this weeks weekly vlog I've decided I'm going to start my own youtube channel and create weekly vlogs.

Because its clearly not that hard.

When she edits the footage I don't understand how she can willingly upload this shite for the masses to see. 99% of the footage is out of focus!

Her neck is like a tree trunk. Its nearly totally merged with her chin/shoulders/chest

ALSO... I'm not going to wash my hair as I cant be bothered.

I actually have naturally curly hair (think annie when I was a kid). It doesn't even take me 5 minutes to wash my hair whilst I'm in the shower, and that's with hair down to the middle of my back, and its super thick because I'm pregnant.
She also makes a point of rewatching it through as a completed video. Shes got to be living on another plant to not see how bad she is making herself look without realising.

Reactions: 4
She also makes a point of rewatching it through as a completed video. Shes got to be living on another plant to not see how bad she is making herself look without realising.
Everytime I watch it I have to take my glasses off and put them back on as I think its my eyes! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I watched the vlog..what a waste of time. If she didn’t have an ad to push out she wouldn’t have uploaded it surely. To say she has priority at the doctors as she has migraines is the biggest lie I’ve heard in ages. It’s obvious that her heart is beating quicker as she is extremely unfit and the added weight isn’t helping. Bog off Bogie stop wasting the NHS’s time.
Also what was up with her “friend” Alice? She didn’t look very happy to be there did she 😂😂

Reactions: 19
It's really bugging me that the prints are not centered on the wall or centered over the sofa. Just randomly put up? And why is there a mirror way up there on a shelf where it cannot bounce any light, and nobody can look in it either? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No weekly vlog for two weeks so she will have this week to do duck all then?

I wonder what happened when she tried her summer clothes on... surely nothing fitted.

Reactions: 10
The prints will be gone once the brand deal ends, it'll be replaced by the aged disney map a viewer sent her once she gets it framed... 💯

Reactions: 10
Manic grin. Hamster cheeks. Too tight jeans. Giant forehead. Corpse coloured lips. Trotters for hands.

New title! Brogladyte Po-tate-o Moaney - you are what you are eat!
She looks so short and stumpy 😱😱 she’s honestly making herself look terrible, can’t wait to see how many new outfits we get for the cruise, wish she would book in with a stylist and get some help on how to dress for her figure and not take tips from queer eye 🤬

No weekly vlog for two weeks so she will have this week to do duck all then?

I wonder what happened when she tried her summer clothes on... surely nothing fitted.
This is exactly my point. Since Christmas when she produced that crap ski vlog she's hardly produced any content. Lazy doesn't even describe her she's worse than that

Reactions: 2
Haven’t watched this week slog But looking through the thread at the livingroom pics. I must have had high expectations for this house until I saw the “ finished livingroom”. Brogan who classes herself as a digital creator I would expect some imagination something authentic but nope ! . The living room and proberly was he rest of the house will be meh fine it’s certainly not house instagram material. She’s no vision or taste in my opinion. Tattlers see through her and make me think thank god i am not the only one that sees it. It’s so bleeping cringe the amount of people telling her to feel better do they not see she’s a drama queen ? how great her vlogs are etc she’s an embarrassment !!

This is exactly my point. Since Christmas when she produced that crap ski vlog she's hardly produced any content. Lazy doesn't even describe her she's worse than that
Her videos have been rock bottom since she moved in with Benji.

Reactions: 9
Have you seen the stories of frasers place on his Instagram.... WOW!! Her house will never be as stunning as his!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.