Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Bench isn't being supportive and they've had a fall out during her 'depressive' episode šŸ¤”

Also not great to get a tattoo in the wrong frame of mind she'll regret it surely šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I think so. All these updates on her story and not once has she specifically said thank you to her new husband whoā€™s with her 24/7 for any kind of support

Reactions: 12
Why would you need a fan in the gym when it has AC and youre walking slow enough to read?
Who needs to ease themselves into walking at 29?
Is she Becki Jones?
THANK YOU

That's another thought I had after I posted. Like what 30 year old is saying they 'surprised themselves' by walking for an HOUR?? I walk over an hour every single day. By Brogan logic I should be walking around with this expression permanently plastered on my face

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Combination of guilt and sadness too I imagine, over bonnie and her dad

been racking my brain trying to remember the movie one of bogies crying piccies reminded me of šŸ¤£ the Blair witch project
Please tell me Iā€™m not the only one seeing that? šŸ¤£

View attachment 3026781View attachment 3026787
I was so annoyed by these photos as if she was suffering from some mental health problems that I had to respond to her that I didnā€™t think she had depression because a) she wouldnā€™t have the impulse to photograph it and b) she wouldnā€™t have recovered so quickly. She replied that she had burn out and who was I to push a diagnosis on her, she didnā€™t know me etc etc. The point is she is putting this out to the world at large and people who donā€™t know her are going to comment. If she doesnā€™t want people to comment she shouldnā€™t do it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
ā€˜Sharingā€™ new car even though sheā€™s keeping her car is so typical Brogan. She wonā€™t let him have anything for himself, heā€™s allowed one small shelf in the whole house and half a shared car šŸ˜

Reactions: 16
ā€˜Sharingā€™ new car even though sheā€™s keeping her car is so typical Brogan. She wonā€™t let him have anything for himself, heā€™s allowed one small shelf in the whole house and half a shared car šŸ˜
Tbf, if he wants his own car instead of leaching off her inheritance thereā€™s nothing stopping him getting a job

Reactions: 32
I was so annoyed by these photos as if she was suffering from some mental health problems that I had to respond to her that I didnā€™t think she had depression because a) she wouldnā€™t have the impulse to photograph it and b) she wouldnā€™t have recovered so quickly. She replied that she had burn out and who was I to push a diagnosis on her, she didnā€™t know me etc etc. The point is she is putting this out to the world at large and people who donā€™t know her are going to comment. If she doesnā€™t want people to comment she shouldnā€™t do it.
Sheā€™s probably self diagnosed with the help of dr Google anyway. And if you put it out there for all to see people will have opinions.
My problem with it is sheā€™s like Iā€™m so burnt out I canā€™t possibly upload any videos, hereā€™s proof of my unwashed crying face and all the fun things I did like wft thatā€™s not being burnt out, you feel tit because your hyped up rustbucket wedding is over, guilt about inheriting from an estranged dad and blowing the cash. Abandoning Bonnie in her final moments, eating like your on holiday every day your life that your looking and feeling like a 60year old and finally realising your husband is a sponge and likely a gay one at that and your content is trash

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What look was she going for here? Why take photos like this and put online? Looking bad and posting online isnā€™t exactly going to help her ā€˜mental healthā€™
IMG_5685.jpeg

Just clocked one of the birthday images and did Hattan really get her some dummy gummy sweets šŸ¤£
Bit of a sly dig
IMG_5688.jpeg

1) that skirt is way too short on her, 2) no one cares how you take your pictures (the bra comment isnā€™t needed and youā€™ve said it about 5 times now) 3) is she missing some bracelets? Have some finally been cut off?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
As someone who has battled depression for a large chunk of my life - it got especially bad very dark - when I was in my 20s- at one stage I couldnā€™t hold down a job for 2 years and very rarely left my house and if Iā€™m being completely honest it got so bad I was suicidal.
I remember my mother being embarrassed by ā€˜issuesā€™

Continuous therapy and medication helped me a lot. Iā€™ve come along way.

I didnā€™t write anything on the internet about what I was dealing with and I definitely didnā€™t take selfies of myself crying and post them (back then it was the early days of MySpace and FB) I lived in my dark cave of a room and barely came out to even eat, and shower when I was in the thick of it.

I always have compassion for those battling mental health issues and fight for them.
In the a 10 day period I had my friend and a family member both commit suicide (they didnā€™t know each other)

As much as I want to show compassion for brogan - I think she is the girl who cried wolf. Sheā€™s bratty, entitled, plays the victim, ignorant and has herself on a pedestal.

Sheā€™s probably feeling sad and guilty about her dad and Bonnie passing and not being there for them (she choice that she canā€™t take back) sad about turning 30(which can be quite common) and maybe feeling lost in general within her life- sheā€™s burnt a lot of bridges friendship wise. Sheā€™s settled with a guy thatā€™s not that great (how he comes across online bugs me a lot I think heā€™s a pig)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If she was burnt out, she would not be getting her nails done, she wouldnā€™t be posting endless streams of pity post shite on social media, she wouldnā€™t have ā€œdriven solo for 5 hoursā€. She simply wouldnā€™t have the energy for it, she wouldnā€™t care about it,sheā€™d be lucky if she was sleeping at night.
Shes throwing an adult toddler strop that married life isnā€™t getting her the attention she wanted, and maybe, just maybeā€¦it isnā€™t what she thought itā€™d be.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
As someone who has battled depression for a large chunk of my life - it got especially bad very dark - when I was in my 20s- at one stage I couldnā€™t hold down a job for 2 years and very rarely left my house and if Iā€™m being completely honest it got so bad I was suicidal.
I remember my mother being embarrassed by ā€˜issuesā€™

Continuous therapy and medication helped me a lot. Iā€™ve come along way.

I didnā€™t write anything on the internet about what I was dealing with and I definitely didnā€™t take selfies of myself crying and post them (back then it was the early days of MySpace and FB) I lived in my dark cave of a room and barely came out to even eat, and shower when I was in the thick of it.

I always have compassion for those battling mental health issues and fight for them.
In the a 10 day period I had my friend and a family member both commit suicide (they didnā€™t know each other)

As much as I want to show compassion for brogan - I think she is the girl who cried wolf. Sheā€™s bratty, entitled, plays the victim, ignorant and has herself on a pedestal.

Sheā€™s probably feeling sad and guilty about her dad and Bonnie passing and not being there for them (she choice that she canā€™t take back) sad about turning 30(which can be quite common) and maybe feeling lost in general within her life- sheā€™s burnt a lot of bridges friendship wise. Sheā€™s settled with a guy thatā€™s not that great (how he comes across online bugs me a lot I think heā€™s a pig)
Exactly this! Big B isnā€™t ā€˜burnt outā€™ or depressed, instead she has probably realised that the cruise/wedding was a flop and shes been ridiculed for the crap content, awful wedding and incidents such as breaking the tuktuk. Whether she has inheritance or not, 50k (ish) is a lot of money to pay out for little return. I think she was expecting to gain thousands more subscribers, and it has flopped.
Add on the loss of bonnie, and criticism she will have received from that, and finally, the realism that her life is pretty crap and she is grossly overweight.
As previously said, Big B is an entitled spoiled brat, whoā€™s inflated ego has been popped- she is looking for sympathy and attention, however way she can get it

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Spenny gift Adam. Only the best for friends who leave you good reviews huh?
View attachment 3027316
There a film from 2009 called LOL (itā€™s a French teenage film) and itā€™s about a girl named Lola and she says in the beginning Ā« but everybody call me LOL Ā» and literally no one calls her that in the film and thatā€™s what Brogan aka Bee makes me think of. Sheā€™ll only wear that necklace when Adam is near because she will never put her Tiffany necklace on the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 16