Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[aQUOTE="LolitaBlah, post: 19805197, member: 10224"]
Wait, have this been posted already here??
Someone tell her this is not cute!
My eyes!!
View attachment 3029665
[/QUOTE]

What strikes me about this is her eyes, the very definition of smiling with your mouth & it not reaching the eyes. She’s clearly desperately unhappy but still performing for Insta.

Reactions: 9
Them scoffing beige plates of food at the buffet and then saying it’s hard to elevate a buffet and the sit downs are so much better…you’re sat eating nuggets and potatoes at 30, what do you expect?! That buffet (I’ve been) has fresh seafood like lobster & mussels, a shelf of French cheeses, a carving station, an abundance of salads, meats & veg, but they’re eating nuggets & then slagging off the buffet, are they serious?!
Don't forget this is Gibbon we're talking about, the self titled "FOODIE".
bleeping prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When is the UK road trip supposed to happen? I wonder how long and where in the Lake District they will go. If they only have a day or two and go to Windermere and go on a boat trip and the Beatrix Potter attraction at the Old Laundry, fair enough. Even better if they go to Grasmere and get the gingerbread or to Hill Top (Beatrix Potter's home) as at least they'd have to drive through some proper scenery to get there. What would annoy me is if they just sat in one of the many posh hotels trying one of the many afternoon teas on offer.

Edited to add: I'd laugh if they only go to Keswick and she then moans how long it takes from the M6 to get there! (It's about the same as Windermere but feels long in my experience).

Why does everything end in “ie” piccie, starbie, crushie, snackie…

they’re literally oversized toddlers on one hand and on the other, I feel like she married her son.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is Benji so obsessed with doing roller coasters with their eyes closed. wtf is the point?View attachment 3029873
Because he's desperate to show Mummy Brogan he's a big boy now and is so brave he can do it with his eyes shut. (Actually he once said it's because if he doesn't see the track he can "fully immerse" himself in the ride... wanker!)
Despite the fact he was on A BABY COASTER and had his arms crossed HOLDING ON!
Even her beloved Thunder Mountain, he holds on for dear life. It's so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When is the UK road trip supposed to happen? I wonder how long and where in the Lake District they will go. If they only have a day or two and go to Windermere and go on a boat trip and the Beatrix Potter attraction at the Old Laundry, fair enough. Even better if they go to Grasmere and get the gingerbread or to Hill Top (Beatrix Potter's home) as at least they'd have to drive through some proper scenery to get there. What would annoy me is if they just sat in one of the many posh hotels trying one of the many afternoon teas on offer.

Edited to add: I'd laugh if they only go to Keswick and she then moans how long it takes from the M6 to get there! (It's about the same as Windermere but feels long in my experience).
I think August or end of July as they said they’d be in Edinburgh for the fringe!

Reactions: 6

Just to follow up on the Keswick comment, when they announced the road trip she actually started following The Falls Hotel in Keswick 😅 it looks like a lovely spa hotel but probably very expensive.

Reactions: 6
Seeing the two of them trying to navigate a medieval city during it's peak time (hopefully in the heat) is going to be truly glorious
she will cry. It will be too overwhelming and she won’t be able to find any shows that she wants to see at the world’s largest arts festival. Can’t wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I looked up the tattoo shop and their work starts at £150! Artists should be paid well etc etc, but £150 MINIMUM for that tiny tiny tattoo is insane. I have a couple of small ones and they were nowhere near that cost. Probably took less than 5 mins to do, crazy. Why on earth would she go there?!
Had my whole ear tattooed today.

£60. Took about 45mins as there was a lot of dot work and details.

Some of the central London based places are a rip off. I get their rents are high but yikes.

IMG_8475.jpeg

What work? Girl please, you do more work than him and that’s saying something..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
They will die in Edinburgh, it's so bleeping hilly. If she's huffing and puffing while just sitting down she'll be having a heart attack walking up some of those steps and streets

Reactions: 15
And I can't wait to watch it all unfold 😂
She’ll think all of the people on the Royal Mike handing out leaflets for shows want to be friends with her 🤣 if she does go to any Fringe stuff there’s no way she’ll have a clue what’s going on!
---
She’ll think all of the people on the Royal Mike handing out leaflets for shows want to be friends with her 🤣 if she does go to any Fringe stuff there’s no way she’ll have a clue what’s going on!
*Mile

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.