Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got it one of the fattest parts that's going to look stupid with the more weight she'll inevitably gain 😂

Also wtf 🤢

1000039748.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I didn’t think she’d have the balls to get a permanent reminder of the part-time dog she never said goodbye to. Everytime I would look at it I would remember how I wasn’t there for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone should ask how her mum is coping with the loss of Bonnie as she was the real owner of Bonnie. Wonder if she is going to get a tattoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That is such strange placement for that tattoo!!!! Why not the inside of her wrist??
This! If I was as fat as her and getting fatter everyday then I'd have opted for the wrist, not a flabby area that will be stretched out within a few more weeks making the tattoo less noticeable and even shitter looking.

I have bingo wings and id never ever get a tattoo there.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t really get tattoos that ‘honour your deceased pet’? In the course of your life you could have owned many pets that will eventually pass on, so are people marking their bodies for every pet that dies?

Reactions: 12
I bet she was sewwwwww brave, btw I think it looks like 1 of those temporary tattoos you used to get with bubblegum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As a wobbly armed individual - that's the last place I would choose, the area is so changeable. Would have suited her ankle!
Or inner wrist even.
its not even Bonnie’s paw prints , just a generic tattoo that looks like she got on of those transfers you used to get in chewing gum packets as a kid - the ones you either licked or spat on to make it stick to your skin - iykyk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As someone who is reasonably averagely tattooed, that is so fine line it will blur into nothing within a few years. Not to mention stretch as she continues to gain weight.

The tattooist who did it should have recommended it be larger and placed somewhere else. And if they did, Brogan should have listened. Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I mean, I do. But I am a heavily tattooed person. I try not to judge what other people do with their bodies.

In this case, the thing that I’m judging is how performative this is because she didn’t show any of this dedication to Bonnie when she was alive.

I don’t really get tattoos that ‘honour your deceased pet’? In the course of your life you could have owned many pets that will eventually pass on, so are people marking their bodies for every pet that dies?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No surprises that she went with a very tiny fine line tattoo. Yawn. Also can we talk about the weird placement? Wrist, or near the bend in her arm either above or below it would have been much better. Or behind her ear.

I'm surprised her artist didn’t suggest a better spot for it

I went and had another peice added to my sleeve recently. I thought we’d start too fill in the top my arm near my shoulder but when viewing the stencil my artist thought it’d be better further down in a particular area we hadn’t started filling in yet. And you know what she was right 🙌

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
As someone with a crass 90's dolphin that now resembles a whale, I recommend not getting tats where you put on weight easily...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She got a basic flash and didn't even think of something personal for the dog she loved so much? Get out of here.
The placement is very out of sight, out of mind. She doesn't even work in a conservative environment, why even hide it?

Nice to see her well enough for the last DLP vlog... it's like she has a timer on when to feel down or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m very much of the opinion “to each their own”

HOWEVER

As an also flabby gal who has a larger tattoo in the same place, as much as I still love mine I wish someone would’ve told me how much it would change in an area that changes so much due to weight gain/loss & skin elasticity, she truly did pick a poor place for that particular tattoo

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've been feeling a little guilty for being bitchy about Brogan recently and resolved to spend less time here but... her week or two when she's too tired/burnt out/depressed to do anything looks ever such a lot like all her normal weeks = shopping, eating, more shopping, more eating, bit of reading, bit of editing when she can be bothered. I'm finding Benji's absence both in her stories and on his own account quite conspicuous though. (And no mention of having been to Rainbows since May 17th, well done Miss Ambassador!)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.