Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is the tattoo will be a paw print for her “speshal gewl” - or do we think she’s forgotten Bonnie’s existence completely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Heard a rumour that famed internet artist, Gary Caplehorne, is designing Brogan’s very first tattoo

IMG_1442.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nothing wrong with getting on a treadmill but you can't slowly walk your way away from a terrible diet. Eat tit, look tit, feel tit 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20240630-153255.png

Oh mate you don't want to stay in that room.

Speaking of staying in bed though she spent so much time on the cruise in bed and not in a we're on our honeymoon way. So it's nothing new.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It's really funny this thread has diagnosed her as depressed when she's more than likely setting it all up for an ad. She's probably got post-holiday blues like many have said. She’ll be caning the voddy and coke on her road trip around the UK without a care in the world, spending her revenue on toot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Oh duck off. Feeling so bad but can take posed pictures? She's a bleeping mess.

View attachment 3025932

Can't for her crappy tattoo to be unrecognisable because of the rate she's expanding.

View attachment 3025933
---
I've never wished depression on anyone but she needs a reality (my keyboard suggested wash which is also accurate) check. She wouldn't cope if she had depression, bleeping stupid fat twit.
lol I wonder if it’s the same thing when you meet someone on holiday and you give them a fake number… ‘yeah we’ll meet you in London’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd always thought Bogs would be too vanilla for a tattoo, she'll be like phoebe in friends, one little tap with the needle and she'll run out screaming

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The pace is slow that's why. I usually average 1km per 10 mins walking a decent speed. She's not even reached 4.5km in an hour.
maybe she’s still got that stitch she was diagnosed with 🤣
Honestly I think she should have a medical before attempting any exercise she’s likely to keel over if her heart rate goes over 120

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s sooooo many people who do florida vlogs now and do them better than she does, I think that’s more of a problem for her than the affordability of the holiday. People will watch regardless of affordability.
was going to say this too, the amount for people doing Disney vlogs is insane, she hasn’t got a corner anymore.
There’s one I was watching who’s really informative and does something different everytime she goes.
Bogie is repetitive, it’s the same thing over and over in her vlogs, we can already guess what she’s going to do/show

Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen anyone in the gym using a fan. Surprised she doesn’t clip her snack tray to the treadmill whilst she’s at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The placement of the fan really made me laugh :LOL:

She takes such awful photos of herself and willingly puts them on the internet so that 95% could be seen as a 'before' or 'not doing well' photo. I wonder what the sponsorship would be? She would absolutely shill a horrible company like BetterHelp.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.