Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why doesn’t she just her nail woman to take a photo of her nails? Why the need to shove her phone in her bra (in public) in her car and take a bloody ugly hand photo? Looks like painted sausages by the way Bogs - not pretty by any stretch of the imagination (🐷 trotters! )

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She seems either stupid to not know the difference, or is purposely in denial about her mental state

she wants to call it ‘burnout’ because if she calls it depression, she will have to face up to the fact that her life isn’t as perfect as she wants to make out to be, she has a gay lodger, her body is falling apart, the work isnt coming in, she has 0 friends.

you’re depressed brogan. struggling to get out of bed and forgoing personal care are the first symptoms of depression.

Reactions: 25
If she was burnt out, she would not be getting her nails done, she wouldn’t be posting endless streams of pity post shite on social media, she wouldn’t have “driven solo for 5 hours”. She simply wouldn’t have the energy for it, she wouldn’t care about it,she’d be lucky if she was sleeping at night.
Shes throwing an adult toddler strop that married life isn’t getting her the attention she wanted, and maybe, just maybe…it isn’t what she thought it’d be.
This! Burn out or depression isn't 'i can't face doing things i don't want to do, but oh i have all the energy and motivation in the world to do fun stuff i enjoy!'

She's pathetic.

Reactions: 16
So many of us have been there in various levels. Denial is my specialty according to my therapist but I am consistently going on a monthly basis so we are chipping away slowly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not slating Kias because I drive a Corsa myself, but the steering wheel and nails photos only really work if it's a nice car.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah, a permanent reminder of the dog she constantly left and wasn't there for in her final weeks/days/hours.

And she didn't get that tattoo to remind her of Bonnie, she got it to help lessen the guilt she feels over her and to show her followers what a kind and caring dog owner she was.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't have any tats but that seems to be a really weird place for it. I get some people want discreet tats but she's not going to be able to see that easily without sticking her arm out

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't have any tats but that seems to be a really weird place for it. I get some people want discreet tats but she's not going to be able to see that easily without sticking her arm out

It won’t be noticeable within 3 years times as I’m sure a few more rolls of flab will be covering it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As a wobbly armed individual - that's the last place I would choose, the area is so changeable. Would have suited her ankle!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Feel like that placement will just highlight her bingo wing.

Strange how she was happy to leave Bonnie for such large chunks of time, but she’s been overcome with grief for the past three months. She’s so selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.