Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I wouldn’t give to have the time & money to do a UK road trip. We all know that they’ll be staying in expensive hotels & filling their faces several times a day at the usual, boring chain restaurants purely for the bragging rights. What would be genuinely interesting & relatable would be if they treated it more like an adventure - chuck a tent in the back of their car, set themselves a small food budget each day, did some actual research into budget B&B’s/hostels/campsites, did the odd day of zero spend activities so they can highlight free museums/walking trails in the area etc. That there is real memory making & an attainable for the vast majority. Surely staying in expensive hotel after expensive hotel all merges into one after the millionth stay. One of my most favourite trips when my partner & I were very new & didn’t have a pot to piss in was a weeks camping holiday in beautiful Wales jumping from campsite to campsite. We were mostly frozen & our tent leaked but we laughed & laughed, saw some of the most beautiful scenery & beaches in the world & got so drunk on Welsh beer one night that we went into someone else’s tent by mistake! I think the week including fuel, food & camp fees was less than £100 back then. No pins though, sorry.
If you do read here Brogs, you’re welcome & don’t forget to credit me in the title!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope they do one of the Edinburgh ghost tours. Having those two stomping around behind you in the dark under the streets of Edinburgh? That’s more terrifying than any ghost you’ll potentially see

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Camping is my idea of hell, but you can find very cheap and cute accommodation on Airbnb and Expedia etc, it doesn't have to all be glamorous spa hotels etc.

Reactions: 10
What the deal with her suddenly being so into being environmentally conscious 🙈

she’s an absolute twit
She’s not in anyway environmentally conscious she’s been green washed with the fact that she uses a reusable straw and wild deodorant
none of that makes up for the large amounts of polyester dresses she’s sent to landfills and tat she buys on the daily.
Her moaning about single use plastics makes me want to slap her harder

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Same! I’ve made a list on my phone of the places that have salads or rice bowls for my trip next week. Not that I think I’ll be eating much in the Florida heat except slushies, ice cream and popsicles so I’ll probably be staying away from the heavy fried/greasy stuff I’d usually allow myself.
Have the best time!! Keep an eye out for vloggers 😅 A Lady on the Tim Tracker thread was on the same cruise as the family and she say some great tea!
---
Currently watching the 2nd dlp vlog. The amount she gets wrong about Disney astounds me.

The entrance to Flight Force is absolutely not hard to find... There's massive signage for it -_-
plus its exactly where RnR entrance was!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Waiting for another wild advert
Yup. You can see her adverts coming a mile off.

still pissed off that she has decided she has burnout. I really want this influencer nonsense to stop now.

Side note, I’m on a piano cruise at the moment and I don’t know how they put up with so many sea days on a ship with duck all to do. She makes out like the days are packed. But it’s mostly chats/talks trying to sell you stuff.

Reactions: 12
Yup. You can see her adverts coming a mile off.

still pissed off that she has decided she has burnout. I really want this influencer nonsense to stop now.

Side note, I’m on a piano cruise at the moment and I don’t know how they put up with so many sea days on a ship with duck all to do. She makes out like the days are packed. But it’s mostly chats/talks trying to sell you stuff.
Because she does literally nothing all day anyway so it makes no difference to her.

It also depends which cruise you're on. When I was on Iona we were busy from breakfast to midnight buffet, there was loads of stuff to do on sea days.

Reactions: 7
Because she does literally nothing all day anyway so it makes no difference to her.

It also depends which cruise you're on. When I was on Iona we were busy from breakfast to midnight buffet, there was loads of stuff to do on sea days.
We are on Iona headed back from the ffjords. I’ve found stuff to do and kept busy, but I’m not sure I could do this several days in a row!

Reactions: 2
We are on Iona headed back from the ffjords. I’ve found stuff to do and kept busy, but I’m not sure I could do this several days in a row!
Maybe because your mental capacity is more than that of a 3 year old. Slobbing around isn’t everyone’s first choice of activity while on holiday, it is for the 2 pigs though

• Haha
Reactions: 9