Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me was wondering if they’d even still do the road trip. she’s under so much stress being burnt out and all
Yes I wondered if she'd actually looked at how far Scotland is from Bournemouth and it's put the frighteners on her. I genuinely don't think she's driven for more than 40/45 minutes before and my theory is she's realised it's going to be way too much. This is the girl who thinks the best way to get to DLP from London on the Eurostar is via Brussels so duck knows how she'd manage to plan any sort of route.

I also wonder if she's ever driven on a motorway before as she takes the train when she's travelling longer distances. Driving on the M6 is somewhat different to pottering around the local roads and I think she's now realised this and is finding it all a bit "overwhelming".

Reactions: 15
Yes I wondered if she'd actually looked at how far Scotland is from Bournemouth and it's put the frighteners on her. I genuinely don't think she's driven for more than 40/45 minutes before and my theory is she's realised it's going to be way too much. This is the girl who thinks the best way to get to DLP from London on the Eurostar is via Brussels so duck knows how she'd manage to plan any sort of route.

I also wonder if she's ever driven on a motorway before as she takes the train when she's travelling longer distances. Driving on the M6 is somewhat different to pottering around the local roads and I think she's now realised this and is finding it all a bit "overwhelming".
I think she drove 2.5 hours to meet Victoria in the middle of nowhere because neither of them wanted to commit to drive all the way to the other’s hometown, which tell us everything about this « friendship ». Wouldn’t invite your friend to stay for a couple of days?
I don’t know, invite the girl to one of your Big Potato games night, I’m sure she’ll be thrilled to throw that plastic chicken around.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Normally the process is to wait for the biopsy results but I started a GF diet immediately after my endoscopy/biopsy as the nurse at the time said the damage was very obvious when doing the endoscopy. It was months before I saw a consultant or a dietician so I'm glad I didn't wait. You've got a lot going on so maybe going the full GF whack isn't a great idea right now, but you could just try and be more aware of what you're eating and trying to eat more naturally GF where you can? I was also anaemic before my diagnosis but had never been sent for any tests as my GP just brushed it off until I went to the dentist while I had a couple of mouth ulcers and he asked me if I got them often. My GP always said it was hormonal and I'd "grow out" of them and refused to run any tests for anaemia. Going GF is a huge lifestyle change so do it when you feel able to and it will make all the difference in the world.
Thank you! Im looking and limiting what i have for now and work for the nhs so ive enquired to confirm wait times etc. Im the same as you and always fobbed off by the doctor, this only came off the back of pre op tests for this surgery that they decided to look into it 🤦‍♀️. Just wish i could be burnt out from reading books and going on holiday 😅 x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just know when she goes to Edinburgh it'll be a waste of a trip
I'm from Edinburgh, there's so much culture, there's so much beauty, and no doubt we will see her fat head instead of that and she'll go to chain restaurant after chain restaurant instead of trying some of the amazing independent places that Edinburgh has to offer, whilst bring in bed by 8pm and struggling to walk anywhere that isn't flat (FYI brogan, half of the city centre is cobbles and uphill)

Reactions: 19
She spent all that money having her hair coloured, then leaves it to dry naturally curly - you’d never know she had it done as it looks greasy all the time.

Reactions: 9
She's really shilling Hello Fresh these past few days. Have they got the credit card bill from DLP?
Just what I was thinking.
She’s the epitome of rinse and repeat content too, after a while that type of content actually makes me less inclined to watch/care she never does anything creative

Reactions: 6
I just know when she goes to Edinburgh it'll be a waste of a trip
I'm from Edinburgh, there's so much culture, there's so much beauty, and no doubt we will see her fat head instead of that and she'll go to chain restaurant after chain restaurant instead of trying some of the amazing independent places that Edinburgh has to offer, whilst bring in bed by 8pm and struggling to walk anywhere that isn't flat (FYI brogan, half of the city centre is cobbles and uphill)
She also clearly booked a hotel in Edinburgh during the festival fringe. She will be overwhelmed by how busy everywhere is and have no idea about the fringe being there during the whole of August.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She also clearly booked a hotel in Edinburgh during the festival fringe. She will be overwhelmed by how busy everywhere is and have no idea about the fringe being there during the whole of August.
It’s also likely she’ll be paying way higher room rates with v few freebies to enjoy too

Reactions: 6
She's really shilling Hello Fresh these past few days. Have they got the credit card bill from DLP?
The offer she is shilling is the same offer you can get by going direct to their website. I thought the idea was that influencers would offer deals that you couldn't ordinarily get, I guess that has changed.

Reactions: 12
I’m going to Edinburgh the week before fringe. I know with my mobility issues it’s going to be interesting but I’m doing three things each day. I can’t wait to see what she does. So many great walking tours that don’t involve a ton of walking. I can’t do one that I’d love to do as my mobility is dodgy but that’s life.
Premier Inn here as I’d rather spend my money on local independent businesses

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Currently watching the 2nd dlp vlog. The amount she gets wrong about Disney astounds me.

The entrance to Flight Force is absolutely not hard to find... There's massive signage for it -_-

• Haha
Reactions: 12