Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still trying to process the photo of her meeting Snow White. It's horrible to body shame but really, she should be concerned about her weight now for her health.

Reactions: 15
She desperately needs a health intervention anyone here remember when the Dr she went to about her contraception refused her the pill wasn't that to do with weight too surely she must feel it not just seen how bad she's let herself get 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Fraser and Binjuice denying the colours of the rainbow. Brogan eating the entire rainbow. And some.

Not over the bingo-wing tatt. How odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like little sheep aren’t they I wouldn’t trust her opinion if my life depended on it

Yeah what a bleeping catch…

View attachment 3030540
You know what I see as well as the obvious - Bogie saying ‘see tattle my husband is supportive and I appreciate him!’
---
I really don’t understand her pin collecting and him indulging her (although I think it’s more attempts at cheering her up)… 2024 Olympic pins it’s not like there even going!
IMG_5696.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Like little sheep aren’t they I wouldn’t trust her opinion if my life depended on it

You know what I see as well as the obvious - Bogie saying ‘see tattle my husband is supportive and I appreciate him!’
---
I really don’t understand her pin collecting and him indulging her (although I think it’s more attempts at cheering her up)… 2024 Olympic pins it’s not like there even going! View attachment 3031187
She makes pin collecting look unhealthy - she’s so obsessed with it. It freaks me out.

I’ll never forget in one of their cruise vlogs she went on and on about how ‘they’ collect pins. and when he said you do. she went nuts. does anyone else remember that?

I have some vintage Walt Disney world pins that I thrifted (they’re from the early 90’s) I’m going to bring them too Disneyland with me and find the pin trading area and just give them too them. I’d love them to go to someone that would treasure them.

I do have a handful of pins - some music themed ones, a vintage Disneyland one and a couple of others. I like to put one of them on my denim jacket or my cute leather jacket sometimes

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s ever worked out how much she has spent on pins, money that they could have spent doing up their house.

Reactions: 16

---
I really don’t understand her pin collecting and him indulging her (although I think it’s more attempts at cheering her up)… 2024 Olympic pins it’s not like there even going! View attachment 3031187
Remember when we were treated to a vlog of them in 2021 (I think it was the infamous Segway fail series) and she was harping on about how much she sew sew loved watching the olympics, "yeah I can have a nap and then turn on the tv and watch, urm swimming and yeah i just love it!". Watch out Gabby Logan and Claire Balding, she'll be after your jobs soon 😉

• Haha
Remember when we were treated to a vlog of them in 2021 (I think it was the infamous Segway fail series) and she was harping on about how much she sew sew loved watching the olympics, "yeah I can have a nap and then turn on the tv and watch, urm swimming and yeah i just love it!". Watch out Gabby Logan and Claire Balding, she'll be after your jobs soon 😉
Always with the naps. I'm 10 years older and I only nap if I'm sick or hungover! Such a dull, miserable existence for these two. No wonder she's depressed. She has zero drive.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.