Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go to WDW knowing exactly what I'm gonna do to my body if I don't have any control. Couple of days in and I'm always seeking out fresh fruit and salads!
Same! I’ve made a list on my phone of the places that have salads or rice bowls for my trip next week. Not that I think I’ll be eating much in the Florida heat except slushies, ice cream and popsicles so I’ll probably be staying away from the heavy fried/greasy stuff I’d usually allow myself.

Reactions: 9
Did she really flip her spoon over to eat her dessert? A spoon she was holing in her sweaty dirty hand?
🤢
Those new teefs really make her look weird when she’s eating too 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Same! I’ve made a list on my phone of the places that have salads or rice bowls for my trip next week. Not that I think I’ll be eating much in the Florida heat except slushies, ice cream and popsicles so I’ll probably be staying away from the heavy fried/greasy stuff I’d usually allow myself.
I remember going to WDW about 12 years ago as a veggie and my only option everywhere felt like veggie burgers and chips. By Day 5 I was DESPERATE for something with actual vegetables or fruit in it! I’m a bigger girl too and I just felt so rubbish. I don’t know how she does it, a few days eating like that and I felt so tired and bloated!!

Reactions: 11
Can't wait for her 'UK roadtrip' drivel. Bets that they don't visit one independent shop or restaurant and spend 90% of the time in bed watching Netflix - because driving is sooooooo tiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can't wait for her 'UK roadtrip' drivel. Bets that they don't visit one independent shop or restaurant and spend 90% of the time in bed watching Netflix - because driving is sooooooo tiring.
But will Bench get to drive the new car or will it all be Bogtrotter like it has been since he’s been her house witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But will Bench get to drive the new car or will it all be Bogtrotter like it has been since he’s been her house witch?
It will be the house witch, she’ll claim driving somewhere more than 40min away from her hovel and not a drive through Starbucks will be too overwhelming for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she really flip her spoon over to eat her dessert? A spoon she was holing in her sweaty dirty hand?
🤢
Those new teefs really make her look weird when she’s eating too 🤣
View attachment 3018533
WTF! I’ve NEVER seen anyone do that before!!!!
---
P
Part of me was wondering if they’d even still do the road trip. she’s under so much stress being burnt out and all

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She'd be as well sticking her sausage finger in, twirling it round the dish then licking her finger. She HAS to have every single drop doesn't she? Proper disordered eating issues.
My pre-diabetic friend who is overweight used to heavily scrape or lick plates/bowls. I love her but it was proper grim. Hope she doesn't do it anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What's the longest stretch they'll be driving?

🤢
Those new teefs really make her look weird when she’s ea
They always sound drunk to me in a lot of their videos, anyone else think this?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m watching one of her vlogs from two years ago and like Benji isn’t a walking Ick already, he’s sat there unzipping his trouser legs to turn them into shorts 😭 then had to give the legs to brogan to put in her bag 😭 I’d have thrown them in the sea

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I won't lie, I am secretly hoping for more segway adventures on this UK roadtrip, but I cannot for the life of me imagine what they are going to do apart from drive from one eating place to another. With 47 suitcases. She doesn't seem to have an interest in anything that isn't aimed at people under 12. I can't say I've noticed pins for sale in the UK either but then I guess I wouldn't as they aren't my thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.