Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got sent 5 free books. Well that's going to last her for the next 3 years at least.
I see she hasn't "write" a review since June 18th. Hard to keep up huh Brogie? Too many words, too much Pepsi and rum!
That chair she bought for the garden is already under 5 cm of dust and webs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cos nobody else has offered her a freebie. The one and only reason she has gone on cruises is cos Piano paid for them. Every cruise she's been on is with them. If you loved cruising as much as she claims to, you'd book them all the time, you'd not go only if someone paid for it.
I can’t even imagine them on any other cruise line, they like the familiarity of what they know too much, and other lines are really different to what she’s become accustomed to getting free as well.

Reactions: 4
Now that her and Benj are in symbiosis, she has to specify everytime she does something alone.
Yeah he'll never go back to work full time if he ever goes back at all. She is way too dependent on him and has mentioned she doesn't like going to events by herself. Girl is turning into a 50's housewife but without the skills.

Reactions: 19
the only time that bleep shared was Gary Mooney's inheritance and she would have took the lot if she could

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s not big enough for that, don’t you have to be like over 100lbs?
Its not likely she'd get it on the NHS anytime soon with the waiting lists but she could definitely get it done private. We talked about this a bit ago but there was the video ages ago where her doctor had told her that she was obese based on her BMI (over 30) when she was around 13 1/2 stone. She was so much smaller then than she is now...if you look at her now (in vids or other peoples pics, not the ridiculously filtered/photoshopped ones she posts of herself) she must have easily put on 4-5 stone since then. That would put her BMI over 40 which would qualify her on the NHS, let alone going private abroad who would definitely do it at a lower limit.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She has posted on Threads but not Insta
Car still looks too small with the both of them in it.

Also the weight loss injection thing, in my line of work I have witnessed someone literally tit themselves because of the injection. The daft bint had wolfed down a Maccy Ds prior to the incident, so I just can’t see Bogs giving up fatty food to save ruining her granny pants

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This is going to sound so bitchy and I’m so sorry in advance because I know some people have no choice financially, but it’s such an ick for me that she specifies they’re “sharing” a car. We already know they can afford two. It just reeks of these two’s co-dependence. Did Bench have to trade in the work van when he quit?

Reactions: 13
Her BMI would be well above her age. If I recall correctly, in 2018 she was referred to Slimming World by her doctor because she was in the obese range (30+} and unfortunately she’s stacked it on since then

Reactions: 14
Her BMI would be well above her age. If I recall correctly, in 2018 she was referred to Slimming World by her doctor because she was in the obese range (30+} and unfortunately she’s stacked it on since then
She was, quite frankly, half the size back then.

Reactions: 16
She has posted on Threads but not Insta
Why does she need to be obsessed with everything?
Is she going to start collecting cars now too?
Becoming a car person after having a new car, I don’t think so, it’s just the feeling of having something more modern and newer it will wear off - the girl is not normal.

“I drove it 5hrs solo this week” is such a weird thing to say, she’s 30 and has been driving 13 years… does she need someone to everything for her or with her?

I drive 5hrs straight on my own multiple times a year it’s not that f-ing unique or hard why does she think it’s a flex?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is going to sound so bitchy and I’m so sorry in advance because I know some people have no choice financially, but it’s such an ick for me that she specifies they’re “sharing” a car. We already know they can afford two. It just reeks of these two’s co-dependence. Did Bench have to trade in the work van when he quit?
I think she said he had to give the work van back and they were keeping her old car to use as well

Reactions: 5
Christ on a cracker, no wonder why there’s so many morbidly obese Brits/Canadians/Americans when there’s tit like this for sale to validate a shite lifestyle.
How dare you. I have this and I spilt some ketchup down my size 30 floral dress yesterday, my unemployed husband offered to lick it off too! The fact he told me to put a bag over my head and insisted on calling me Fraser is neither here nor there 😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Having seen what Catherine scoffed on their recent cruise I was surprised she'd had bariatric surgery.

Two Tattlers on the same cruise at the same time that would have been so awkward when they bumped into eachother in matching white Scandinavian Explorer gilets and tastes like holidays pina coladas.

• Haha
Reactions: 12