Brogan Tate #153 2 years over reading age, 4 stone overweight xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s Donald’s birthday tomorrow” IT’S A CARTOON CHARACTER PISS OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ugh i just cant with her anymore... its insufferable to even hate read or watch at this point. My marriage ended after 14 years in oct 22 in Jan 23 i moved home to my mum with my 3&5yr old all sharing a room and a bed as a part time wage doesn't cover the rent and he wouldnt let us have the house. I havent qualified for any help or a home for my children i should "private rent" which to be honest infuriates me as there are people who dont work and get given everything! I went to work every single day and carried on with the school runs and clubs and competitions for my kids. Some days my feet just took me and i dont remember how i did it but i did. This year im awaiting surgery thats been cacelled once already and just been diagnosed friday as coeliac and devastatingly my aunt was found deceased saturday morning. I just cant cope with people that have no responsibility who think they are overworked. They spent the best part of this year on a bleeping holiday ffs how can you be burnt out when you dont do anything. If she got her arse to the gym both her health and mental health would drastically improve. Its the woe is me and cashing in on the unfortunate events in her life but all too little too late when she never bothered to begin with 🤦‍♀️ life is too short to be selfish, how many opportunities does she need to go through to realise this. She is just all kinds of wrong at the moment and it enrages me.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
They’re both bleeping weird (and not the good kind) the creepy kind. That baby talk makes me die inside. They both are ugly AF 🤢
---

How is she only 30 she honestly looks like she’s almost 50.
Definitely the creepy kind of weird.

Her repeating Benches sentences and cackling witch baboon laugh is getting worse as well.
Just makes me want to slap her

Reactions: 13
Brogan Tate #154 burnt out mess, can’t dress, hairs a nest, husbands a pest

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ugh i just cant with her anymore... its insufferable to even hate read or watch at this point. My marriage ended after 14 years in oct 22 in Jan 23 i moved home to my mum with my 3&5yr old all sharing a room and a bed as a part time wage doesn't cover the rent and he wouldnt let us have the house. I havent qualified for any help or a home for my children i should "private rent" which to be honest infuriates me as there are people who dont work and get given everything! I went to work every single day and carried on with the school runs and clubs and competitions for my kids. Some days my feet just took me and i dont remember how i did it but i did. This year im awaiting surgery thats been cacelled once already and just been diagnosed friday as coeliac and devastatingly my aunt was found deceased saturday morning. I just cant cope with people that have no responsibility who think they are overworked. They spent the best part of this year on a bleeping holiday ffs how can you be burnt out when you dont do anything. If she got her arse to the gym both her health and mental health would drastically improve. Its the woe is me and cashing in on the unfortunate events in her life but all too little too late when she never bothered to begin with 🤦‍♀️ life is too short to be selfish, how many opportunities does she need to go through to realise this. She is just all kinds of wrong at the moment and it enrages me.
Hi. So sorry to hear everything you've been going through. I just wanted to pop a note in to say I'm coeliac and have been diagnosed for 12 years now. I remember how overwhelming it was at the start and I just wanted to say it gets better. It gets easier to manage and I can tell you that being gluten free has absoltuely changed my life so if ever it feels like it's getting too much or it's too difficult, that's OK, you are allowed to feel that way. I cried in the supermarket once. But it does get easier. And it gets better. There's a really great coeliac community out there, loads of food blogs and Facebook support groups. And I am happy to answer any questions you have too :)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi. So sorry to hear everything you've been going through. I just wanted to pop a note in to say I'm coeliac and have been diagnosed for 12 years now. I remember how overwhelming it was at the start and I just wanted to say it gets better. It gets easier to manage and I can tell you that being gluten free has absoltuely changed my life so if ever it feels like it's getting too much or it's too difficult, that's OK, you are allowed to feel that way. I cried in the supermarket once. But it does get easier. And it gets better. There's a really great coeliac community out there, loads of food blogs and Facebook support groups. And I am happy to answer any questions you have too :)
Thank you so much! Im not really sure where to start as the gp was investigating 12 years of anaemia off the back of this surgery and ive been told not to do anything until i see a consultant and enquired today to be told its a year wait for a routine appointment 🤦‍♀️ ive downloaded the uk app to have a quick look and been checking the food i already eat to see what would have to be cut out. Im hoping ill feel better once i start but just put it down to stress! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In general I think most hair looks better curly. Apart from brogans hair, which looks marginally better straight. Then I realised she let's it dry naturally curly cos she's bleeping lazy!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly thought they were talking about a friend or someone they knew when they said “it’s Donald’s birthday tomorrow”. Then I realised they were talking about a cartoon character. No words.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you so much! Im not really sure where to start as the gp was investigating 12 years of anaemia off the back of this surgery and ive been told not to do anything until i see a consultant and enquired today to be told its a year wait for a routine appointment 🤦‍♀️ ive downloaded the uk app to have a quick look and been checking the food i already eat to see what would have to be cut out. Im hoping ill feel better once i start but just put it down to stress! Xx
Normally the process is to wait for the biopsy results but I started a GF diet immediately after my endoscopy/biopsy as the nurse at the time said the damage was very obvious when doing the endoscopy. It was months before I saw a consultant or a dietician so I'm glad I didn't wait. You've got a lot going on so maybe going the full GF whack isn't a great idea right now, but you could just try and be more aware of what you're eating and trying to eat more naturally GF where you can? I was also anaemic before my diagnosis but had never been sent for any tests as my GP just brushed it off until I went to the dentist while I had a couple of mouth ulcers and he asked me if I got them often. My GP always said it was hormonal and I'd "grow out" of them and refused to run any tests for anaemia. Going GF is a huge lifestyle change so do it when you feel able to and it will make all the difference in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fellow coeliac here too gluten free since just before the pandemic being diagnosed and feeling much better than I did too as a newbie very true it all gets better with time you got this lovely 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
IMG_1286.jpeg

Just saw someone share this and it made me think of Brogie the Costa Kween 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Cracked me up when she said 'the premise of the buffet'
She better have bleeping followed that up with an explanation of what a buffet is. If she didn't then guys......I don't think Brogan knows what the word premise means.

Just a hunch! (Back) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is Brogan and Vicky No Detail to a t
It’s all of them and their ridiculous bandwagon food and drink habits! I was watching Twattan’s latest video and he went for supper with Vicky No Detail and Max/Alex at WDW and it was a platter family style meal. He says afterwards tat h and Victoria aren’t vegetarian but they both preferred the plant based platter with the Impossible sausages, and other fake meat. Gary the scrounger eats those burgers all the time at Disney and says the same. Like they think they’re eating sew sew much healthier and helping the environment because it’s plant based but meanwhile it’s the most processed chemical filled crap with massive amounts of sodium.

Drinking Starbys and Costa sugar cups multiple times a day in a plastic cup and taking Ubers and car services everywhere instead of Disney or public transit while packing reusable tote bags and cutlery is another one of their favs.

Reactions: 21
It’s all of them and their ridiculous bandwagon food and drink habits! I was watching Twattan’s latest video and he went for supper with Vicky No Detail and Max/Alex at WDW and it was a platter family style meal. He says afterwards tat h and Victoria aren’t vegetarian but they both preferred the plant based platter with the Impossible sausages, and other fake meat. Gary the scrounger eats those burgers all the time at Disney and says the same. Like they think they’re eating sew sew much healthier and helping the environment because it’s plant based but meanwhile it’s the most processed chemical filled crap with massive amounts of sodium.

Drinking Starbys and Costa sugar cups multiple times a day in a plastic cup and taking Ubers and car services everywhere instead of Disney or public transit while packing reusable tote bags and cutlery is another one of their favs.
I go to WDW knowing exactly what I'm gonna do to my body if I don't have any control. Couple of days in and I'm always seeking out fresh fruit and salads!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.