Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

limited75

VIP Member
Ah, a permanent reminder of the dog she constantly left and wasn't there for in her final weeks/days/hours.

And she didn't get that tattoo to remind her of Bonnie, she got it to help lessen the guilt she feels over her and to show her followers what a kind and caring dog owner she was.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Celery16

VIP Member
For all her faults, she was much more watchable before that buffoon of a husband gave up his job and started appearing in all her vlogs. He’s so unlikeable and adds nothing but ick to the videos.
I watched her 15k steps a day video from 2020 because it came up on my feed. He was still working away and she was having to cook and do chores herself. She just seemed happier. He’s a leech and an enabler, and she’s been worn down mentally and physically by his constant presence. I don’t think she understands this yet.

• Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
'we're getting older??'

What do you meeeeeean you're literally 30 years old

Fuuuucks sake ready for the grave already these lazy twats

• Haha

ot55

VIP Member
All the comments on the post licking her arse are nauseating 🙄

I agree she’s not burnt out, she’s just unhappy with her life. Her weight is the worst it’s ever been and she’s clearly uncomfortable with how she looks. Plus all the hype and attention of the wedding is over.

Reactions: 44

ot55

VIP Member
I’m sorry but they’re so lazy omg. They asked to swap hotel rooms because they weren’t close enough to the lifts. You’re already in the hotel closest to the parks, a few extra steps won’t hurt.

Then can’t believe they had a nap when they’d not been on any rides. Yes it’s a tiring long day when you travel early, but that’s part of doing a short break.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

limited75

VIP Member
Most people I know who have burnt out have dropped off the face of the earth, they can't do anything. Not posting a pic in a facemask saying they are burnt out followed up the next day with thanks for comments but I can't reply.
She could have took time away, not posted anything till Monday to promote her vlog and that be it, she didn't need to tell anyone and just disappear to recharge. Thats why I find it hard to believe it is burnout.
It's giving the 'Checks in at A&E' on FB vibes, then everyone messages asking are you ok?

It's a little bit attention seeking, which to be honest is every influencers main job criteria anyway :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Drusilla

Chatty Member
Talking about the very DLH breakfast "it's giving us time to breathe, we're getting older", bitch you've been in a near empty park for one hour, you did 5 rides, the fuck are you talking about.

• Haha
  • Wow

Venom

VIP Member
She's "burnt out" because she's got nothing left to brag about, the wake wedding was a complete flop, her 5.6% world cruise was a laughing stock. Now she's seeing Vicky no Detail on a SPONSORED cruise and My lovely Adam releasing his debut novel, she's envious. Brogan you're just a joke hun.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
She doesn't have adhd or autism. She is just unintelligent, humourless and vanilla. Absolutely nothing about her strikes me as neurodivergent.

• Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
Goodness me, depression doesn't discriminate but if my newlywed wife was spending her days on the couch crying and couldn't get dressed or shower, I'd have to seriously question wtf was going on. This seems a lot deeper than burnout or post-holiday blues.

And perhaps not the best frame of mind to be getting a PERMANENT tattoo 😫

• Haha