Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

As someone with a crass 90's dolphin that now resembles a whale, I recommend not getting tats where you put on weight easily...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

diesel2424

Burnt out 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get everyone has a different tolerance to things but she really needs to read the room. People are dying, children are going without food and people are having to chose between meals and bills. Then these 2 go on constant holidays and are claiming to be burnt out. Yes, she has to make content and I'm sure there's a lot of editing. But what about people living in the real world. Her holidays are literally paid for. She doesn't have the stresses that most people do. I honestly don't understand how someone can be so blind to what's happening in the world.

• Heart

Sarlis

VIP Member
We all knew the post cruise comedown would be bad but not getting up til 5pm etc. It seems she’s went into a full depressive episode
Combination of guilt and sadness too I imagine, over bonnie and her dad
Bogie posted it on her book instagram page about getting that book
---
Who takes a photo like this and posts it, the subtle crying photo and a bad ad for dermatica.
She’s depressed not burnt ffs
View attachment 3025632
been racking my brain trying to remember the movie one of bogies crying piccies reminded me of 🤣 the Blair witch project
Please tell me I’m not the only one seeing that? 🤣

IMG_5686.jpeg
IMG_5687.jpeg

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
A) Imagine asking for a room nearer a lift as an able-bodied 30 year old because you're a lazy fat fuck

B) Imagine not being able to get a room closer to a lift, as someone older or with mobility issues, because these selfish exercise-challenged cunts took it

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Tink88

Oh it’s infuriated me today. Longggggg time watcher of these threads - they cheer me up no end- but I needed to post today.

How is she burnt out?!?! She’s been out of the country a vast proportion of the year living her best life

In the past 18 months my husband cheated and left me (just after I’d had major surgery may I add). I’ve gone through selling my home, finding a job that would pay more to support me on my own and a divorce. Then, when I finally turned a corner, the next guy I met (and naively moved in with far too quickly) ended up being a raging ❄ head and abusive. I am broken and burnt out after having to find a safe place to escape to. I’m now dealing with all that trauma, doing all the other adult crap that comes with moving, working full time (7-5 mon to fri), owning two dogs that I actually walk(!!!) and trying to not just break down. All by myself. I need a chuffing medal in comparison.

She’s absolutely pathetic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

kazizzle

VIP Member
Burnt out! BURNT OUT! You are not "burnt out" Brogan. I am burnt out. But I don't actually have the luxury of time to be burnt out right now. You literally posted pictures of yourself sunbathing in Disneyland Paris the other day. Get a grip.

Not much makes me angry but I am FUMINGGGGG.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
I can't remember if this was posted but thought I'd have a quick look at the 1st DLP vlog.

Is she for real? I'm howling. Just when I didn't think they could get any dumber 😂🤣😂🤣 I had to rewind it to check she actually thought this was a Disney butter 😂🤣😂🤣

Screenshot_20240701_193912_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48

tattlysquid

She’s actually having a fucking laugh.

I hated her before but now I actively despise her. What a tone deaf fucking cunt.

Sorry but I work full time for minimum wage, 12 hour shifts, I study part time, I have a home to run, a kid, a car from 2008 that has just broken down, a mortgage to pay that I can’t afford, and I’m just about keeping my head above water even with clinical depression. I would kill for her lazy life.

Saying she’s “BURNT OUT” after a fucking two month cruise, a youtube wellness retreat and a fucking weekend in her beach shed is an actual insult to people who are struggling to get by.

I am enraged, in case it wasn’t obvious 🤣 She’s the scum of the earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

opinions_on_minions

Ugh i just cant with her anymore... its insufferable to even hate read or watch at this point. My marriage ended after 14 years in oct 22 in Jan 23 i moved home to my mum with my 3&5yr old all sharing a room and a bed as a part time wage doesn't cover the rent and he wouldnt let us have the house. I havent qualified for any help or a home for my children i should "private rent" which to be honest infuriates me as there are people who dont work and get given everything! I went to work every single day and carried on with the school runs and clubs and competitions for my kids. Some days my feet just took me and i dont remember how i did it but i did. This year im awaiting surgery thats been cacelled once already and just been diagnosed friday as coeliac and devastatingly my aunt was found deceased saturday morning. I just cant cope with people that have no responsibility who think they are overworked. They spent the best part of this year on a fucking holiday ffs how can you be burnt out when you dont do anything. If she got her arse to the gym both her health and mental health would drastically improve. Its the woe is me and cashing in on the unfortunate events in her life but all too little too late when she never bothered to begin with 🤦‍♀️ life is too short to be selfish, how many opportunities does she need to go through to realise this. She is just all kinds of wrong at the moment and it enrages me.

• Heart

Moot22

VIP Member
If she did
I can’t keep up here usually and know she did the cruise and got married. Then they went to DLP and seem lazy more than anything but very unhappy, unsatisfied and bored with life. Now I’ve seen she’s claiming burnout (presumably from trying to portray she’s happy when she isn’t). After this story I’m just absolutely certain she has to be depressed. I can’t see this has been put into the thread so apologise if I’ve overlooked it. She looks terrible - the insane weight gain, the permanent red skin, the blotchiness, she looks absolutely awful and it doesn’t seem like she even notices or cares. I don’t feel sorry for her but she seems utterly caught up in the madness of social media and the need to prove she is so so happy and content with her life, when it seems the opposite.
I’m just speechless at the state of her and how she’s got to this point
View attachment 3014007
”I won’t be replying to your private genuine and heartfelt messages because my responses aren’t public. I will however, be heavily moderating video comments and removing any form of criticism or questions with answers I don’t wish to share.”

• Haha
  • Heart