Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drusilla

Chatty Member
Talking about the very DLH breakfast "it's giving us time to breathe, we're getting older", bitch you've been in a near empty park for one hour, you did 5 rides, the fuck are you talking about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Venom

VIP Member
She's "burnt out" because she's got nothing left to brag about, the wake wedding was a complete flop, her 5.6% world cruise was a laughing stock. Now she's seeing Vicky no Detail on a SPONSORED cruise and My lovely Adam releasing his debut novel, she's envious. Brogan you're just a joke hun.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
She doesn't have adhd or autism. She is just unintelligent, humourless and vanilla. Absolutely nothing about her strikes me as neurodivergent.

• Heart
Tattoo guess -

M&M's but the "BLUE CARAMEL ONES, NOT THE SALTED CARAMEL FROM B&M. THEY'RE NOT THE SAME"... ONLY THE ONES YOU GET IN TRIPLE FAMILY BAGS FROM TARGET!!

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
Goodness me, depression doesn't discriminate but if my newlywed wife was spending her days on the couch crying and couldn't get dressed or shower, I'd have to seriously question wtf was going on. This seems a lot deeper than burnout or post-holiday blues.

And perhaps not the best frame of mind to be getting a PERMANENT tattoo 😫

• Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
If she was burnt out, she would not be getting her nails done, she wouldn’t be posting endless streams of pity post shite on social media, she wouldn’t have “driven solo for 5 hours”. She simply wouldn’t have the energy for it, she wouldn’t care about it,she’d be lucky if she was sleeping at night.
Shes throwing an adult toddler strop that married life isn’t getting her the attention she wanted, and maybe, just maybe…it isn’t what she thought it’d be.

• Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
The absolute rage I feel at that latest post. FUCK OFF being burnt out. Her whole year has been non stop holidays!!

Meanwhile, Benji not earning a single penny while his wife is having a menty b:

2oveon.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

squishbish

I simply love watching her videos with my boyfriend, was telling him the back story of why Bench doesn’t work and how he had a fatty lump removed, he says ‘clearly the surgeon didn’t do a very good job, he went and married it!’

• Haha
  • Wow

bearwolf

I’m reading the comments on that tattoo reel (🤢) and people are saying it made them cry. Who are these people!? Are they unwell? I often question the ethics of tattle, and I don’t think me reading this thread and laughing like a troll (my fave hobby) is a net positive for my mental wellbeing. But Jesus, I’d rather be on here than be a delulu arse kisser. I can’t fathom how anyone can like her. She has ZERO redeeming features IMO. Maybe at one point, she was relatable (because she’s 10000x less attractive than the average influencer), but, now she’s claiming to be ’burnt out’ from having too many holidays, any relatability has gone. She’s so unauthentic as well. A well balanced 30 year old does not squeal, clap their hands, and do a little happy stomp then they are excited. A well balanced 30 year old does not take photographs of themselves crying to post on instagram. A well balanced 30 year old is not overwhelmed by a workload which is limited to posting 1 weekly video on YouTube, and sharing instagram stories (with a personal chef and homekeeper may I add). A well balanced 30 year old does not comment on every single one of her husbands insta posts immediately after they are posted (while sat next to him!) Everything is fake. Literally everything. Nothing she says is genuine or honest. No wonder she’s so depressed. She has absolutely nothing going for her except for validation from her (pathetic) followers, and (evidently) a lot of money. She doesn’t have any real friends. Look at her ‘wedding party’ guests. They were mostly Disney influencers and other social media friends (Victoria, Catherine, Adam, Gary, Bianca). These are not real friendships. Hasn’t she maintained a single friend from childhood? Not one of the influencer crew threw her a surprise hen do despite it being blatantly obvious from the limited info we see on her vlogs that she was desperate for one, but knew she didn’t have anyone to plan it. She was buzzing when that biddy from the ship gave her an OAP hen do (and was then never spoken of again). If she was authentic, I’d feel sorry for her. But the fact that she is on this constant mission to pretend she is so happy and lord it over us is really pathetic and I have no sympathy. And don’t even get me started on Benji… a 29 year old man who has chosen to be a housekeeper, with no life and income of his own, is vile.

• Heart
  • Haha

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
I imagine I'd find it stressful if my husband had given up work, sat on his ever expanding arse all day doing nowt whilst i filmed every second of my life to put online for no reason other than I chose to to get strangers to kiss my arse and heap praise on me, had a new car and mortgage to pay for every month and no friends to chat too and my income was shrinking. Och well, sucks to be you Bogey 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Idk247

“Wait in the kids club area while we wait to meet the princesses” yes… because it’s for kids. Sorry but I do not understand adults getting excited to meet Disney characters. Speaking to them in that weird baby voice.. Mickey Mouse is probably a smelly bloke called Keith

• Haha

Pennycray

We’ve all called this in one way or the other but here’s my take…

She’s panicking.

The most talked about ( by her ), hyped up ( by her ) wedding/cruise is done. finished.
She can deny this all she liked but she did all this with ‘ content ‘ in mind. If that was not the case, they would have just gone off and got married and not made seperate videos on each and every little bloody thing about it.
Did it raise her profile? Has it amounted to work for her? Someone else here may have receipts but I don’t think so?

Disney - she’s clinging on for dear life but she’s not even good at that. When you compare her to the others out there her Disney content pales in comparison.

So she’s done the wedding, the cruise, Disney.
She has no dog, no real friends, a toxic mother.
Her lazy sponger husband brings nothing to the table and she has no concrete work as such ( I doubt Readly is paying the mortgage )

and not she’s panicking.

she has nothing to fall back on,
No side hustle or other means of a steady income.
She has absolutely squandered her time and opportunities. This should NEVER have been her full time gig.

Reactions: 41

Venom

VIP Member
bet she doesn't have a problem with her pins being wrapped in single use plastic does she ? hypocritical Mooney strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 41