Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
View attachment 3005372

Such an odd phrase to say (i know it ‘technically’ makes sense) but the phrases she uses is like word salad to try and sound intelligent.

we all know her IQ is in the single digits.

she has no idea what burn out really is, she needs to get in the real world and speak to actual people who have to juggle everything
Brogan Tate #154: The Overwhelm (and the Vast Amounts of Food) Consumed Me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

SukiMing

Chatty Member
Thanks to our @Venom for another fabulous title! 😂

Recap:
- Bog went to London, saw 2 shows. Didn’t understand anything about one of them but thought Mean Girls was SUR GUD. Had 6000 calories and purchased 2 pins.
- went to Disneyland Paris and spend another £3-4K on hotels tickets and shite
- cried at the Disneyland Paris castle again
- both Bog and Bench still look AT LEAST 10 years older than they actually are.

6 year challenge

IMG_2654.jpeg

IMG_2652.jpeg

As you were m’loves

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

Jess89

VIP Member
Burnt out. Burnt out? Burnt OUT?
What the fuck
---
Also, why is Father’s Day suddenly tricky? When you had no trouble plastering your engagement all over social media when your dad literally just died?!

• Heart
Reactions: 66

darth_caddy

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240621-075824-356.png

Fuuuuuucccck off brogan. 'not mentally able to reply' my fucking ass. The absolute audacity of her. An absolute 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

SukiMing

Chatty Member
Burnt out from what?!

Going on constant holidays and eating like hogs?

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Reactions: 65

Pennycray

IMG_6590.jpeg

Is this person for real? All she does is shop
---
On the previous thread someone said that the crying at the castle is performative.
Spot on - she even took off her sunglasses so you could see the tears the absolute freak

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

spoonqueen

It's almost definitely (still, somehow) post-wedding blues. She hyped up the rustbucket cruise and wedding for over a year. It was the BIG THING for a long time. She's come home to no dog, a falling apart house, a lazy husband and nothing major to look forward to.

Obviously, much of this is self-inflicted, but she'd never admit that.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

disneys

VIP Member
What made me laugh is she moaned because the sugar was covered in plastic but didn’t have an issue with:

- having a ziploc bag (not reusable) full of sweets with plastic wrappers (also single use plastic)
- alllllll of the plastic tat in the various gift shops she and bench frequented
- plastic packaging of toiletries in the room… in fact she called them beautiful and wants to take them home
- getting a plastic cup with her name written on it in starbies… but that’s ok, cos they write her name on it and uhm uhm it’s suuu guuuud
- all the plastic waste in general that the Disney parks produce worldwide
- the fact she has to buy a new wardrobe every 6 months from fast fashion places because of her rapid weight gain

only environmentally conscious when it suits her !

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Tabitha

VIP Member
Is the average IQ of her followers the same as Brogans weight in stone (28)?

View attachment 3007614

I can’t understand it. ‘You work so hard’ - no she doesn’t. She uploads 2 vlogs a week (if that), takes multiple self care breaks a year where she uploads nothing for a few weeks. She has at least 6 foreign holidays a year, multiples spa trips, multiple trips to London to see theatre shows, eats out every week etc

She’s just depressed because she’s spent the first 6 months of the year over eating, not exercising so she now feels fat and lethargic and looks horrendous. So she then tries to fix this by buying clothes, pins, and all sorts of tat to fill the void that is her crap empty life.
Now now, this comment was actually very accurate….
IMG_0482.jpeg

🥞🍳🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Oh, thank god she has linked those shorts! As soon as I saw them on her I thought “wow those are so flattering, I must have a pair for myself!”

• Haha
Reactions: 54

SukiMing

Chatty Member
Is the average IQ of her followers the same as Brogans weight in stone (28)?

IMG_2698.jpeg

I can’t understand it. ‘You work so hard’ - no she doesn’t. She uploads 2 vlogs a week (if that), takes multiple self care breaks a year where she uploads nothing for a few weeks. She has at least 6 foreign holidays a year, multiples spa trips, multiple trips to London to see theatre shows, eats out every week etc

She’s just depressed because she’s spent the first 6 months of the year over eating, not exercising so she now feels fat and lethargic and looks horrendous. So she then tries to fix this by buying clothes, pins, and all sorts of tat to fill the void that is her crap empty life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53